Pavitra Rishta

ArMan Times Edition 29 - Page 2

gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
But I gave that interview very seriously πŸ˜’πŸ˜† Thank you Tazinder Kaur πŸ€—glad I made you laugh πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx twins for the compliment.

Jia, I agree with Tas. Your interview was one of the funniest ones so far

BTW what's with finding the trivia so tough? Guys, don't tell me you haven't seen the adorable ArMan scenes watching them feed each other (that is all they do, they haven't come to that till now πŸ˜† ) or the cute SBS segment?

Buck up people, I too want more answers this time, via PM or in this thread itself.

And yeah twins, answer is Manav.
gremlin. thumbnail
Thanks Niks   πŸ€£πŸ€£

The trivia is not hard I am just lazy to watch the vids again and figure it out πŸ˜† I'll try πŸ€“
awesome dawsome tas n team πŸ‘ u guys always do a fab job πŸ€—
omg !! I have never anyone use that many emoticons in one interview after every word 🀣 took a while to finish reading it *phew* what a masterpiece πŸ˜†
btw the interviewee did forget to mention on of her hot fav KSG ..... think she got super excited n missed out his name ....... 🀣
gremlin. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: piya_10

omg !! I have never anyone use that many emoticons in one interview after every word 🀣 took a while to finish reading it *phew* what a masterpiece πŸ˜†

Ay Chalna Jalkukri 😳 stop being Jealous of my EPIC interview 😎 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
gremlin. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: piya_10

btw the interviewee did forget to mention on of her hot fav KSG ..... think she got super excited n missed out his name ....... 🀣

Oye Chuuuuuup 😑 Behave yourself Piyu otherwise I swear I have a folder named as "Taklu" full with your hero pics in it πŸ˜‰ you dont wanna make me take stuff out of it 😳

yea it ws a epic of monstrous proportions 🀣 nd what is jalkukri 😳 m a li'l sad that u dint mention yr jaanu KSG's name he must be πŸ₯Ί 🀣  .... told ya the more u jaap bout mushiya πŸ˜‘   the more u gonna get Karaniya 😈
Edited by piya_10 - 13 years ago
sensodyne thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -tas-

banner credits : nikitagmc
I love this banner it's perfect!! 😍

Interview for the fortnight
By : nikitagmc

O EM GEE My first ever interview 😲 behave yourself Jia you dont know these media people

Awww look who has choosen by  Niki to interview this time 😈
    How did you come across I-F? How has your journey been uptil now?

Honestly I dont remember πŸ˜• But lets try πŸ˜† πŸ€” I think I was a DMG fan yes I was 😳 In starting it was pretty good ok 😳 so I think I might be searching something related to it on google and this site appeared...yeah I think thats right  πŸ€” πŸ˜† My Journey has been a roller coaster ride till now as I was the member of DMG forum and thats quite a ride let me tell you that 😳  πŸ˜† as DMG forum's second name is CrazyLand  and you have to be strong to juggle the insanity over there (I am sorry are you getting bored ? *Asks Niki* If you are sorry I can't do anything you choose me for the interview its not my fault 😳)So yeah where was I again? oh yeah but then I was reincarnated in PR forum totally opposite from the Insane Land no fights no bashing calm place to be so I was juggling between these two forums its like living your life between Dolly Bindra(DMG Forum) and Shweta Tiwari (PR Forum) πŸ˜† *Nikita Yawns* ok ok  Jeez these media people dont have any patience so in short I have made some really good friends in my journey on IF thats what makes my journey Tasteful πŸ˜ƒ you happy now Niki? I cutted it short Next question please 😳🀣

Hailaaa you write essay every where don't you πŸ₯± and dude watch your manners before talking of my fav forum ok and don't forget you are also one of the chikni from that forum only.
    Answer for this question was soo simple just you could have said from DMG forum you needed all these bakwaas stories πŸ₯±

What was the first thing that hooked you to Pavitra Rishta? 

The Leads Sushant and Ankita as I came across one of their offscreen segments accidently on YT and Dang I was accidently in Love with them πŸ˜, they totally bought me hence They Knitted me to PR I watch it for them only 
    Was that only reason πŸ€”

What were your expectations from the show? To what extent have they been fulfilled? 

Expectations from a Daily Soap ? woh bhi of Ekta Ji ? πŸ˜† naaaa DMG taught me a very important Lesson I am not making that mistake second time πŸ˜›

But yet you are expecting besharam scene like you saw DMG aren't you πŸ˜›

Which is the quality of Archana and Manav that you most admire? Which qualities do you utterly dislike?

hmmmm I think both of their simplicity is really adorable to watch sometimes like Manav orders Daal Chawal even in a restuarant how adorable is that πŸ˜³πŸ€£
    but yeah simplicity.Shyness and love for eachother I admire in these two characters πŸ˜³ 
    And I dislike their mahaanta I mean dude people do make sacrifices no doubt in that but can you keep it real please πŸ€ͺ ....sometimes they are shown so much mahaan that I think they should be kept in a temple you know what I am saying  🀣 πŸ€£ give me a hand on that *Moves her hand foward to Niki* *Niki stares Sternly* oh ok I'll behave πŸ˜³πŸ€£*Niki smiles and gives her a clap on the hand*

This is what I dislike in you,your bakbakness learn from my cutiepies or my fav couple SuKar <3

Which is the best thing about PR forum that makes you keep coming back for more?
    Members over here I mean People here are so sweet which was totally new for me as people in DMG forum are always at eachothers throat  so yeah the Shakkar policy of people over here totally changed me also into a sugar factory otherwise I am not this sweet let me tell you that 😳

*caugh cuagh* jhooth bole kauwa kate that's not the reason you here it was because that forum is not enough entertaining for you as now it's peaceful and no fight. πŸ˜›
    Use your imagination to write an ultra romantic scene/setting for Manav and Archana, so that we the starved can lap it up.πŸ˜ƒ
    Hailaa this one is tricky I am not good at this hmm let me think πŸ€” I would Like to see a scene where Manav's shirt button has broke and Archana sew the button Manav still wearing it and cutting the thread with her mouth ☺️ then both of them go romantic ☺️ rest imagine yourself ok I am not telling my besharam thoughts πŸ˜³πŸ€£

You and your besharam thought πŸ€’πŸ˜†
    Which was the most pathetic scene in PR according to you, one which made you burst into laughter cos of the sheer stupidity of the scene?

Honestly I have not seen much of PR and I have not followed it from starting so maybe can't answer it properly... oh yeah I remember one pathetic one there's a scene when Manav is assuring Jaywant about Archana's Pavitrita that she is still a virgin and he has not even touched her once even when they were pretty much married with so much confidence that was pathetic 🀒 and it is the one which cracks me up at the same time I mean dude Manav telling someone that you have not touched a woman even when you were married to her πŸ€ͺ I mean that is a serious question to your Mardaangi 🀣🀣 so yeah it was stupid too πŸ˜†

For the very first time I agree with you Jia 😲 *yikes* that was day I wanted to throw rotten eggs and tomato on Manav πŸ˜†
    If you are made the Creative Head of PR for one day, what five changes would you make to make the show better, and, erm, besharam?πŸ˜‰ 
     hmm Good question, firstly I'll throw both of their families out they interfere too much so that they can have a Little time alone.
    Secondly,I'll finish all the footpath struggle they have been showing ArMan doing and will give them a nice small house alone for the concentration πŸ˜‰
    Thirdly Will give Manav a job basically will end all the tensions again for the concentration πŸ˜‰
    Fourthly,I'll show Manav a little more gutsy that we see him but only partially like in that scene when he is Telling Archana to rest and scolding her saying "Kuch mat Kaho" I thought he was about to do something β˜ΊοΈ πŸ€£ ..I'll make him like that still shy just a little more gutsy 😳 πŸ˜†
    Lastly,I'll make both of them more romantic like maybe Archana giving a Kiss to Manav β˜ΊοΈ no not on Lips please no smooches 🀒 I mean like on cheeks or forhead or wherever ☺️🀣
    I am sorry I am out of besharmi right now 😳 can't think besharam  but hey I got FLu ok 😳🀣

Answer to the point did Niki ask you the reason for you not being besharam stop acting over smart πŸ€“

If you had to make VM's for the following, which song would you choose? i.) Shravani and Manav (ii.) Savita and Damo (iii.) Manav and SatishπŸ˜†
    For Shravani and Manav would be Emosanal Attyachaar...Tauba tera Jalwa Tauba tera Pyaar tera emosanal Attaychaar...bol bol why did you ditch me? someting like that 🀣
    For Savita and Damo would be Sheela ke Jawani 🀣 Savita going to Damo "My name is Sheela...I am too sexy for you main tere haath na ani 🀣 Paisa, gadi,mehnga ghar I need a man who can give me all that...Jabe Khali phaticher no no I dont like him like that 🀣then Damo going Chal yahan se nikal tujhe sab la donga it would be something like that 🀣🀣
    For Manav and Satish...Bas yehi Apradh main har baar kerta hoon...Admi hoon Admi se Pyaar kerta hoon 🀣🀣

I just want to see this VM as soon possible let all other VM work get stalled as soon as possible I just want to this VM soon did you undertand 😑

Compared to other shows on air, where does PR stand according to you? On what counts is it better/worse than them?
    I dont watch many shows all look the same to me but what I like about Pavitra Rishta is that it is a story of a girl who is not much educated and a normal mechanic no galmour no big houses no huge sets thats what I like in PR from other shows...that it is concentrated on normal simple people rather than people with big houses with huge stairs in the middle πŸ˜† its original to some extent.

Some one said that they haven't watched PR from beginning looks like loads of stalking has been done here.πŸ˜›

In which type of roles do you wish to see Sushant and Ankita in the future?

A little less mature roles maybe like Sushant playing a naughty and a passionate boy for a change and Ankita a girl even naughtier πŸ˜† waise I like them simple better but since you asked for a change πŸ˜›

Which is your favourite SBS/SBB Sushita segment? Which is your favourite ArMan moment?

Oooo I got many favourite SBS and SBB segments almost all are my favourites do I have a choice I mean they are adorable together 😍 The slap one the divorce one,the engagement one I mean I can't name one..I love them more with each segment of them.😍   

Don't tell lie you like Krishna and Pratigya pair more than any else Jia che how many more lie will you say. 😳
Favourite ArMan moment I have loads too but I'll name a recent one when they both are sitting in a den sort of place feeding each other 😳 and then Manav nods his head and invites Archana to sleep on his chest ☺️ tooooooooooo cute 😍

Again here comes besharam thought in your mind.🀒 πŸ˜†
    Which other shows do you watch regularly? Who are your other favourite actors in Tellyland?

I dont watch many shows as I mentioned earlier but I am recently only watching Bigg boss 4...and maybe some shows here and there randomly while channel surfing like recently I saw this guy which comes on the show called Maryada I think.. with french beard too cute ☺️ oh I am sorry the question was on the shows right sorry I got lost 😳🀣I have only one favourite right now that  is Sushant Singh Rajput ☺️ but yeah there are some other guys which you check and say nice πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£ and they are..Iqbal,Mishal Raheja,Rajeev,The guy in Maryada dont know his name  yetπŸ˜†,Harshad is also nice errmm thats all I remember right now but I am sure theres more to the list πŸ€”πŸ€£ 

You are watching all serials aren't you and you like that Maryada guy also,by the way who is the guy πŸ˜† chalo we got finally guy for you and from stalking I came to know his name is Aditya,so from know on it's  Jitya(Jia+Aditya) ❀️
    Which was your happiest moment/day in I-F? Any message to your friends?
    I think everyday when I dont really come across much insanity is a happy day for me πŸ˜† all those days I spent on DMG forum tackling the odds  with my old friends was a really fun time I had 😍 and all those missions we had oh boy what fun😈 πŸ€£ and they gave me a very good Birthday too I remember which was very nice too..and all the days I have been in PR forum with so many sweet people around is a happy day for me 😳 yeah I was bribed to say this 😳🀣and Message to all my friends would be... LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE πŸ€—

Please I don't want your Love keep it your AdityaπŸ˜†
Any message for Ekta?

Live and Let Live 😳 and yeah Get a designer darling 😳 and yeah one more You Suck 😳

Atleast she is better than you 😳

And awesome work every one and Tazii wonderful job once again!

Can you both stop spamming this thread atleast

Edit add: Piya,now don't tempt to spam here πŸ˜† and I think main culprit is Jia as she is the one who makes people to spam as all she does is that only na. 😈
Edited by nishr - 13 years ago
who's spamming ?! πŸ˜• πŸ€” just wanted to get a few things cleared 😳 πŸ˜†