Wow Loved It.................

Thanks komal.... 😳 🤗
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by chilluppp

amazingggggggggg post dear
u left me speechless yar
sajan roxxxxxxxxxxx
hats off for writting such an amazing post

Aww.. thanks alot sarah... 🤗   Your encouraging words mean soo much to me.. 🤗  😳
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

re

I never comment on ur topic candy though I LOVE THEM!!! laziness u know!!! 

this time I will though...not now.....later on!! mwahhhh

Awww.....  🤗  🤗  Thanks alot pari!! 🤗

@bold: I know..... 🥱  🤣
Originally posted by --blossom--

Awesome topic sum..👍🏼

Thanks alot zummi... 🤗
Originally posted by ArShSaJan

wonderful posttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks maisha.... 😳  🤗
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

Hey Sumera ,
Beautifull post and very well written👏I agree with u...............

Friendship is a beautifull gift from God......There is a saying A friend in need is a friend indeed....A true friend stays with u thru thick n thin....He/She is there 4 u in every circumstances .A good friend supports and motivates when u need it .....who helps u overcome ur weakness n cheers u when u r down ,who is happy in your happiness and sad when u r sad tears come in your friends eyes also when u cry and a true friends always lends u their shoulder to cry on ,who scolds u when u r wrong n stops u going down wrong path in life n guides U in choosing the right path in life also.............A true friend stays with u thru thick n thin...And the people who get this type of friends r very lucky in life ......and when u get this type of Friendship in ur better half Ur soulmate what better then this as when there is a bond of strong friendship in your love then u r very lucky indeed as then u donot need any other person as a friend as ur soul mate is your best friend n lover both................

And Monaya  r really lucky that they have Bond of strong friendship in their love .......Monaya understand each other very well n support each other thru thick n thin .....Mohit n Sanaya are always there 4 each other in any situation.......Monaya r true friends and Rocking Lovers............👏Best of luck to Mohit n Sanaya both 4 future👍🏼.............................Monaya Rock👍🏼👏.............Muah n hugs to Monaya🤗............................

And Sumera dear once again Wonderfull post👏.............................................

Aww.... gunjan u beat everone whenever you reply... 😆  😎  ❤️  Honestly i simply loved your reply. And each and every word that u said is soo true.. 😍  😍    Thank you soo much for liking the topic.. Muaaaaah! 🤗   😳
Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

sumi awsome post

wese toh main tumhare her post pei yehi kehti ho😆 but still kya karo u just make me enter monaya/sajan world everytime😍
i loved ur post so much
true the bond they share is the best their friendship keeps them glued together
and then when they became lovers😳 they dont need to hesitate before sharing anything with each other the best bond ever
and lol they can easily transfrorm from frindship mode to lovers mode😆 love that line

love tanzeel

Thanks alot tanzeel!! 🤗   🤗
oh god io love their confession on SbS.Kissi ki nazar na lage dono ko.god bless them whole Life.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...
awesoem postt
monaya frndship- haayyeeee

wonderful post, as alwayss!
sum first of all wanna hug u for this beautiful topic🤗monaya has some uniqueness and spark  in them which always made us to drool on them on screen and off screen they r example of not only friendship but also example of love , understanding , maturity , humbleness, purity ,dignity their pure heart their innocence their down to earth persona made us their lover they r best i can say bcz i have never seen such a heavenly couple in my life god bless them this pic said everything abt them

we often time saw sajan in tears it effected us as well but this tears i can't forget in my life tears of happiness when they confessed tears of sorrow for leaving their home mjht which became platform of their relationship friends to lovers 

seriously when we can see such a heavenly couple our heart can't stop giving them blessing from bottom of our heart ,may god bless them 

Edited by aashizin - 13 years ago