Mohit Sanaya- EXCELLENT EXAMPLE of Friendship.. <3

Posted: 13 years ago
  Mohit and Sanaya are special for their fans not Just because they had a SIZZLING and Magical Chemistry as Sajan.... But also becase they have a very special bond between them and that is FRIENDSHIP.... 😳 ❀️

What can be more perfect than this that the person you love the most is your Best Friend too.. 😍  πŸ˜‰  Just like our Sajan.. They became friends and then evolved into Best friends and then.. Cupid struck them with an arrow and they both fell un conditionally and irrevocably in LOVE... 😍

There is a lot of advantage when there is a bond of Friendship in your Love... 😳 

One can share his deepest and inner thoughts very easily with their partners without any 'FEAR' .. Nothing is FORMAL betwe
en them.. 😳  They can easily shift from FRIENDS mode to LOVERS mode... 😳 πŸ˜† 

They know the BEST possible way to bring a SMILE on their partner's face because thats the best thing a FRIEND knows about you... 😳 πŸ˜‰  To boost you up when you are feeling low at the moment... To make you enjoy and entertain you when you feel bored and all... πŸ₯±  πŸ˜†  To make you laugh when you are surrounded by dark clouds of Grim.. 😳 πŸ˜’ 
To SUPPORT you when every single person is raising doubts about you....   😳  Be your pillar at every walk of life... πŸ‘ 😳

And i am really really glad that my fav couple i.e Mohit and Sanaya share such kinda LOVE with each other.. That has a colour of FRIENDSHIP with it... ☺️  ❀️  Today when i was watching p7 news of Monaya.. These thoughts came into my mind and i thought to share with you all as always... 😳 πŸ˜³πŸ€—   

I am PROUD of Monaya because they chose each other as partners NOT because of LOOKS but because they just PROGRESSED from Friends to lovers.... 😳  Because they understand each other's weaknesses and help one another to eradicate those weak elements RATHER than feel bad about them.... 😳  Thank you soooo much God for showing us THIS side of Mohit and Sanaya and introducing them to us or else, how could we have experienced such BEAUUUTIFUL bonds  and VARIOUS shades of love... ❀️  πŸ€—

P.S: I hope i did not get carried away...  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

A heartfelt confession... 😍  😍  With teary eyes...πŸ˜’   😳

Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 13 years ago
Sumi i will edit in the morning!
Now i cant think anything πŸ₯±
Originally posted by nishi_sajan

Sumi i will edit in the morning!
Now i cant think anything πŸ₯±

ok...   I know i just wrote it randomly....   
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

ok...   I know i just wrote it randomly....   

Oye i love it❀️ But i m sleepy! 
Long day u see πŸ˜³
WONDERFUL POST SUMERA....πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘.....Ok.Time 4 Memory......"REFRESH"😍 😍 😍

Edited by SHAMSHIR-MJHT - 13 years ago
Originally posted by SHAMSHIR-MJHT

WONDERFUL POST SUMERA....πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘.....Ok.Time 4 Memory......REFRESH😍

😍  😍   Thanks alot for refreshing our Memory soham... 😳  πŸ˜‰
vat to say now sumπŸ‘nice  topic sumera πŸ‘
freindship is a gift from GOD n these two souls are vry pure n frst they cllimb up on the step of freindship to their relation❀️
A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walk out😳n sam said in last epi
that our love is based upon freindship
same is thecase 4 monaya☺️
amazingggggggggg post dear
u left me speechless yar
sajan roxxxxxxxxxxx
hats off for writting such an amazing post