Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
very well written 👏

---------
ritun
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome shilpita👏 there r so many intelligent and beautiful writers in the forum.......you r surely one of them.......keep writing..........I loved how you connected the two scenes of LTL ........lovely dear.......

lov
Mussy😃
Edited by mussy.jamshed - 13 years ago
loveumishal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Analysing Dutta & Nakku - can never get tired of them !!! Nicely potrayed
triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beaUtifull SHILPI........👏..........WOWWWWWWWWW u said it all..............i remembered the day wen naku hurted her hand for trying to shoot him..........that day he was also hurt but sdin allow her to treat his wound but yesterday's epi was out of the world.............FULL OF LOVE..................CAN SUMONE LOVE SUMONE SO SELFLESSLY..............THIS MAKES ME SPELLBOUND EVERYTYM............and with that love of dutta which brought tears to my eyes................ohhhhhhhhhhhh.............my god this LOVESTORY makes me go crazy and increases my search for love................LOVED THE POST .............LOVE TASHA and ltl rocksssssssss❤️
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Amazing shilpi.. no words to express my feelings right now.. you have connected the tqo incidents absolutely beautifully. You are spot on when u say that inflicting himself with wounds is the only way he knows will hurt her.. marvellously analysed Shilpi..

I am now waiting for the day when Dutta doesn't need the courage given by daaru to seek out nakku. I know when he is talli, he sort of becomes his old self and then goes back to being mean which is what is worrying nakku and she has disappeard from his room. But now, we will see this dutta searching for her, though I doubt if will be made very obvious by him..

shally_m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

very nicely written 😆😆😆

jess_dutta thumbnail
beautifully written shilpi
tasha is one of the mostt beautiful romance i have the pleasure of watching
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey shilpi very well written yaar👏Tasha Rocks the show😉