A full circle of love...somethings never change

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago

We all were spellbinded by yesterdays episode right....

The slap was indeed fruitfull wasn't it...as dutta came home drunk with his hand bleeding.
i was not thinking of the scene as repentence of dutta..i was thinking of another time another lover...

Long time back there was a girl who was misunderstood and punished by that one person in the whole world whom she loved with her whole being. He knew that no other wound whould hurt her as much as a wound inflicted on his body would hurt her.

He forced her to hold a gun at him and shoot him, hurting himself and taking masochistic satisfaction from the look of helpless horrific pain on her face.

The girl had latter punished herself and her hands for shooting at that one person even though they were forced to do so by himself.

Yesterday, we saw the same man hurting his hands and himself for venting his anger on that same girl. A full circle of selfless innocent love. A love that smiles through the darkest hours of pain. It indures and grows. It blows like a soft soothing breeze on an exposed wound of heart.

Dutta would not have been so exposed in his self recrimnation if he had not been drunk.His ego and self pity would have hindered him from accepting his mistake..atleast to nakku..

But from that last time when nakusha had punished her hands till now when dutta had done the same the only thing that hadn't changed is the healer and the wounded.

Nakku was even then with her own wounded body and heart been the healing hands for the lost,hurt dutta and even today she was the soft breeze that lightly blew the sting of pain of his wounded heart and body.

A full circle indeed...but somethings don't change.

Well written Shilpita!
what a wonderful post Clap. agree with u completely. they both did punish their hands for hurting each other though not intentionally. thats what i like about dutta no matter how much he says he hates nakku or vents out his anger on her but he can never punish or hurt her intentionally and even if he does he always feels guilty about it

so beautifuly written........ Dutta luvs Nakku to the extent that he wil never hurt her intentionally.............every time whe he hurts her by any of his act.........he feels very guilty.........Tasha jst complime each other.....

hey  nice  post  yaar.................
yesterday  epi  was  one  of  the best  in  LTL.................
after  watching  tasha  together n  caring for  each  other,i  was  jumping  with  excitement  ............. dutta  is  back  as  lover  ,i  hope  so.....................it  was  really  a  party  Partytime  for us........................thanks  for  the  PM yaar............
very beautifully written......thats the beauty of their relationship........n thats why we love them so much.......
So true Shilp and very well written
SUch a beautiful post Shilpi !