How about Ghsp and rbo shown together ??

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Guyzz we all love geet and odhani.........so can't just there b a special episode and we will get to c both together
like sometimes mjht and dmg were shown together .......hopung for the best ....finger crossed......
wat do u guyz think about it ???
wel...although star one mite do dis...i m not up 4 it....i wud rather have one hour of geet...
even rbo had one hour, so first let geet have one hour epi....bef dey do a crossover epi!!
Originally posted by crazyball

wel...although star one mite do dis...i m not up 4 it....i wud rather have one hour of geet...
even rbo had one hour, so first let geet have one hour epi....bef dey do a crossover epi!!
    I AGREE
it will be fun to see Kanak and Geet together.....I am all for it Big smile
i havent seen RBO that much, but do the both take place in delhi, if thats the case, then the male lead of RBO can do a business deal with MSK, and that way both female leads can come together
Yeah i was also thinking like this.It will be fun to watch Geet and RBO together like Dmg and Mjht.

Originally posted by kirti_fiji

i havent seen RBO that much, but do the both take place in delhi, if thats the case, then the male lead of RBO can do a business deal with MSK, and that way both female leads can come together

d male lead is into music now in rbo.....n i don think msk is into music LOL