Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Meet the Contestants and Judges..

set_raj thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Jhalak Dikhla Ja, The famous dancing reality show is back with its 4th season. Jhalak Dikhla Ja show is based on the American Show "Dancing with the stars". The 4th season of Jhalak Dikhla ja promises to be bigger and better with many popular and new faces. The Judges of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 4 are well known dancers and choreographers like actress Madhuri Dixit, choreographer Remo D'Souza and the Munni Badnaam Hui sensation Malaika Arora Khan.

Jhalak Dikhla Ja 4 Contestants Participants

1. Yana Gupta

Jhalak Dikhla Jaa Season 4 Participants & Contestants Latest List, Host, Judges & Show Timing. Bollywood Hot actress, Yana Gupta is making headlines again, as she participates in upcoming season of Jhalak Dikhla Ja.

2. Ragini Khanna

Jhalak Dikhla Jaa Season 4 Participants & Contestants Latest List, Host, Judges & Show Timing.

Govinda's niece & Indian television actress is another participant of Jhalak Season 4. Currently she is playing the lead role in the television show Sasural Genda Phool as Suhana on STAR Plus.

3. Akhil Kumar

Jhalak Dikhla Jaa Season 4 Participants & Contestants Latest List, Host, Judges & Show Timing.Akhil Kumar is an Indian boxer who has won several international and national boxing awards. Now Akhil is partcipating in Jhalak Dikhla Ja.

4. Renuka Shahane

Jhalak Dikhla Jaa Season 4 Participants & Contestants Latest List, Host, Judges & Show Timing.Renuka Shahane is an Indian actress working in the Bollywood film industry and in Indian television. After a year-long break, Renuka Shahane came back in the Sony Entertainment Television show Jeete Hain Jiske Liye and now again she came back in the Sony Entertainment Television with Jhalak

5. Meiyang Chang

Jhalak Dikhla Jaa Season 4 Participants & Contestants Latest List, Host, Judges & Show Timing.Meiyang Chang is an Indian actor, television host and singer. Now Meiyang is came back in Sony Entertainment Channel. But now he will not sing, he will dance because he is the another participant of Jhalak season 4.

6. Sushant Singh Rajput

Jhalak Dikhla Jaa Season 4 Participants & Contestants Latest List, Host, Judges & Show Timing.Sushant Singh Rajput is an Indian television actor best known for playing the role of Manav in Pavitra Rishta. After 3 Reality shows Zara Nachke Dikha, Comedy ka Daily Soap & Entertaiment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega, Sushant is again season is 4th season of Jhalak.

7. Anushka Manchanda

Jhalak Dikhla Jaa Season 4 Participants & Contestants Latest List, Host, Judges & Show Timing.Anushka Manchanda is an Indian singer, model, an ex-Channel [V] -VJ and was a member of the Indian pop girl group Viva. Anushka was the another participant of Jhalak season 4.

8. Shekhar Suman

Jhalak Dikhla Jaa Season 4 Participants & Contestants Latest List, Host, Judges & Show Timing.Shekhar Suman is an Indian film actor and a television personality. Presently Shekhar is judge in Sony Entertainment famous show Comedy Circus Ka Jaddo & now he again seen in Sony entertainment next reality show, but now he is not judge he is the participant. yes, Shekhar Suman is the another Contestant in Jhalak Season 4.

9. Mahi Vij

Jhalak Dikhla Jaa Season 4 Participants & Contestants Latest List, Host, Judges & Show Timing.Mahi Vij is an upcoming model and TV actress who has also featured in number of video albums. She is currently acting as Nakusha in Laagi Tujhse Lagan on Colors TV. She has also done a role in kaisi laagi laagan and shubh kadam. Now Mahi is coming to show his dance talent in Jhalak 4.

10. Krushna Abhishek

Jhalak Dikhla Jaa Season 4 Participants & Contestants Latest List, Host, Judges & Show Timing.Krushna Abhishek is Govind's nephew who is popularly known for his comic act. Krushna Abhishek is now seen in Jhalak season 4.

11. Ankita Lokhande

Jhalak Dikhla Jaa Season 4 Participants & Contestants Latest List, Host, Judges & Show Timing.Ankita Lokhande  is an Indian television actor best known for playing the role of Archana in Pavitra Rishta. Now after her acting talent she is ready to show her dance talent & she is participant in Jhalak season 4.

12. Dayanand Shetty

Jhalak Dikhla Jaa Season 4 Participants & Contestants Latest List, Host, Judges & Show Timing.Dayanand Chandrashekhar Shetty is an Indian film and television actor. He has played Senior Inspector Daya in the Indian television series C.I.D. since 1999. Now he is participating in Jhalak season 4.

Jhalak Dikhla Ja 4 Judges

Jhalak Dikhla Jaa Season 4 Participants & Contestants Latest List, Host, Judges & Show Timing.

The Judges of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 4 are well known dancers and choreographers like actress Madhuri Dixit, choreographer Remo D'Souza and the Munni Badnaam Hui sensation Malaika Arora Khan.

Jhalak Dikhla Ja 4 Host

Jhalak Dikhla Jaa Season 4 Participants & Contestants Latest List, Host, Judges & Show Timing.The show will be hosted by Mona Singh, winner of the first season of the dance reality show. The name of the second host has also been kept under wraps.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0HeWkowLsY[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by set_raj - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOhooooo Yayyy Anukha!!!
Thanks for the thread!
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing. now at least I know who is who ๐Ÿ˜›
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the info Raj ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Wohoo, Sushant and Ankita

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for sharing, Raj ๐Ÿ˜ƒ .. I am sooo sooo soo looking forward to Sushant, Ankita, Ragini and Anushka.. :D

Oh, and Madhuri too!

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
renuka shahane!!!!!!!!! missed u onscreen! muah!

anushka..the way u hold the mike is making u look like a dominatrix๐Ÿค”

somehow i feel remo looks out of place here..trust me im a remo fan!

Oh me too, me too. As a Remo admirer, I still feel he looks out of place...and I do not know why.
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for posting this.
Yana Gupta is gonna strip and Shekhar Suman enjoy it . W*Freak ?
sensodyne thumbnail
Originally posted by: set_raj

6. Sushant Singh Rajput

Jhalak Dikhla Jaa Season 4 Participants & Contestants Latest List, Host, Judges & Show Timing.Sushant Singh Rajput is an Indian television actor best known for playing the role of Manav in Pavitra Rishta. After 3 Reality shows Zara Nachke Dikha, Comedy ka Daily Soap & Entertaiment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega, Sushant is again season is 4th season of Jhalak.

Hmm if you don't mind me correcting this ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sushant has participated in only one reality show that is Zara Nachke Dikha,he was guest in both comedy ka daily soap and Entertainment ke liye kuch bhi karega he didn't participant.
In that case even Ragini and Ankita also made appearance in both these shows and this Ankita second reality show her first show Zee cine star ki khoj.
Even Mahi made appearance on comdey circus.