Hillarious Dolly : comment sara-assmit relation

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago


funny UNCUT video ...dolly as usual, at her best with gossiping LOL


http://bb4.in.com/bigg-boss-4-videos-uncut-slip-of-tongue-for-dolly-bindra-1415.html

Edited by kuttabhai - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
HAHA Dolly cracks me up sometimes LOLLOL.................Instead of showing ASSEENA fights BB should have showed this n by staying with dolly Khali has also developed lill bit of sense of humour
 " Dekho duniya waalo yeh pyaar ki jhaapi, pyaar ki jhaapi" ROFLROFL
 
Devi
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by MaanKiDevi


HAHA Dolly cracks me up sometimes LOLLOL.................Instead of showing ASSEENA fights BB should have showed this n by staying with dolly Khali has also developed lill bit of sense of humour
 " Dekho duniya waalo yeh pyaar ki jhaapi, pyaar ki jhaapi" ROFLROFL
 
Devi


Hey devi, how are you ?

Yeah its so funny the way dolly comments on them LOL

And I don't blame her .....Sara-assmit looked like a couple lost in deep love Confused
Posted: 12 years ago
dolly i really miss ur funny comments...
Posted: 12 years ago
thnxx for giving the link and making me laugh...ROFL
 
dekho duniya walon yeh pyar ki jhappi...LOLLOL
 
Sharam to sara ko choo ke nahi guzri..
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kuttabhai




funny UNCUT video ...dolly as usual, at her best with gossiping LOL


http://bb4.in.com/bigg-boss-4-videos-uncut-slip-of-tongue-for-dolly-bindra-1415.html

 
hey KB..the speakers are nt working so cant hear anything..pls bata do dolly ne kya kya kahaEmbarrassed
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Pulwasha


thnxx for giving the link and making me laugh...ROFL
 
dekho duniya walon yeh pyar ki jhappi...LOLLOL
 
Sharam to sara ko choo ke nahi guzri..



Kaha gaya ali merchant ???  Apni puri merchandise (including sara) bech di hain isne Embarrassed


Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by CutiePiee4


Originally posted by kuttabhai




funny UNCUT video ...dolly as usual, at her best with gossiping LOL


http://bb4.in.com/bigg-boss-4-videos-uncut-slip-of-tongue-for-dolly-bindra-1415.html

 
hey KB..the speakers are nt working so cant hear anything..pls bata do dolly ne kya kya kahaEmbarrassed


Are kuch nahi, dolly n khali are making funny comments about sara-assmit ki "pyaar ki jhappi"

Dolly in her style says that they are showing off to everyone including Ali. LOL

Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

27 Participants 368 Replies 15000Views

Topic started by .Arjun

Last replied by .Arjun

loader
loader
up-open TOP