Kesariya Balam Aavo Hamare Des

Written Update of Dec 8th

ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ranbeer is asking for the phone but rasel does not give it and ranbeer asks who is that you dont want me to talk to and the ringer stops and rasel gives Baapus name and ranbeer says give me the phone i will call him and tell him you are not feeling well and just then rasel runs to ranbeer who is dialing the number and says, dont call him and tell him that he will get worried next time he calls i will talk to him and wont talk much promise just then yash calls and rasel picks it up and talks like she is talking to her father Yash is confused and rasel says baapu i will call you in evening and both rasel and ranbeer smile at one another yash realizes that ranbeer must be there and that is why she was acting i was her baapu now i have to wait for her call in the evening as i should not call her again (oh thank god you got that... tube-light 😆) deep is cursing how he cant get rukmi to get her mouth open about the file and mamasa gives him ideas how to, when deep comes to rukmi he tells her no miracle is going to happen as your sister has lost hope in you and believes that you really ran away with yash and no one will care if i kill you and rukmi says i am not scared of you because i know no one else might not care but you care if i die or not because i know where the file is and he slaps her 3 to 4 times and puts blade on her cheek and says i will show you fear...and pushes her to the ground after pushing the blade to her cheek for couple of minutes, rasel gets up from her sleep and has bad feeling and does not know what to do as ranbeer has kept her in the room at bed rest (and then my video goes blank 😭 please if someone knows can the fill in the missing part 😃, and resumes from....) deep storming out of the room after hearing rasel says something to god and rasel calls yash and tells him she did everything as they planned and he says not worry now my friend will help me find where rukmi is, just after 20 min a friend name gaurav (yash's friend) calls deep asking for some Chohaan Sir and deep keeps saying he is got the wrong number but the friend does not hang up til yash gives him signal and tells him sorry gaurav calls other friend of his and tells him to trace the number and gaurav tells yash we will find out in couple of hours meanwhile deep gets to the room and does not find rukmi and sees the window open ( i thought there was no window 😲) and the show ends on deeps face

Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nazlina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
lovely update  👏 thank a lot 😊