Gulaal

New twists in store...

_KAYNAAT_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
2day's epi (8th dec)was again a spectacular episode till the last minute๐Ÿ‘ rumours dat gulaal might marry kesar seems 2 b cuming true after watching 2day's episode๐Ÿ˜ฒ.Gulaal happens 2 watch family album wid PB who is guiding her 2 make her familiar wid her family in some of the old snaps. In one of snaps she spots kesar but PB says dis actually is vasant's childhood photograph vasant  used 2 b just like kesar in his childhood.Gulaal is surprised hearing this she then points out a old photograph and enquires PB about dat photograph then PB disclose dat this is her photo wid her 1st husband kedar๐Ÿ˜ฒ,kedar was elder brother of MB who died very young thus PB was completely devasted after dis but her motherinlaw insisted her 2 marry MB (acc 2 PB dis is a customary practice)when the woman happens 2 b a young widow...gulaal is stunned๐Ÿค” hearing dis she says its a kind of curse 4 dat woman but PB points its not curse it turned out 2 bblessing 4 her... 
OVERALL i m happy though vasant may die bt kesar will b played by raahil again๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by kaynaat22 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SH01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice episode, but i still hope that Gulal will marry Vasant he is the hero๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
khosla03 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
but gulal is too old for vasant....she is 20 now and kesar is 10 or 11!!! hows that possible!!!
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh so my guess gonna be right

daddys_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i just won't be able to take it....i love the character Vasant, am loving the relationship between him and Gulaal......so cant bear to see him die ๐Ÿ˜ญ

i mean we'll still see Rahil as Kesar but he's not gonna be the same person in the show and god knows wht kind of twists they're gonna show us and to make it worse...the age difference ๐Ÿ˜’

i had thought because Gulaal is gonna have 2 marriages the first will be with Dushyant which will be the bad one and the second with Vasant ๐Ÿ˜

still fingers crossed ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
_KAYNAAT_ thumbnail
Y a nothing concrete as yet but hav 2 wait and watch wat happens next...luvly twists marrying devar is shown in many serials but marrying her devar who is so young will rather b very strange...
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ok... I just started watching this show and visiting this forum so  I am a little confused.... I thought Gulaal would end up marrying Dushyant (which is the bad relationship for Gulaal) even though she loves Vasant. After Dushyant dies, Gulaal would marry Vasant but where does Kesar fit into all of this; where did the rumours come from?๐Ÿ˜• clarifications please.
daddys_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iqbals4ever

ok... I just started watching this show and visiting this forum so  I am a little confused.... I thought Gulaal would end up marrying Dushyant (which is the bad relationship for Gulaal) even though she loves Vasant. After Dushyant dies, Gulaal would marry Vasant but where does Kesar fit into all of this; where did the rumours come from?๐Ÿ˜• clarifications please.

some articles that came out....but we dont know how much truth there is to them Confused

even i thought the same as you....and still hope it goes that way ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
_KAYNAAT_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: daddys_girl

some articles that came out....but we dont know how much truth there is to them ๐Ÿ˜•

even i thought the same as you....and still hope it goes that way ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

it can go dat way also as u hav thought or may b it can also happen dat she wil marry vasant bcoz dushyant was never her choice and later if vasant gets killed in a fit of rage by dushyant then she may b compelled 2 marry kesar guys nothing is clear as yet but these r just presumptions dat we r making it may happen it may not...i hope evryone gets satisfied by the ways cv's make the story go ahead instead of scratching our heads...watever i wrote earlier was on the basis of dat days episode which i saw....
_KAYNAAT_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: iqbals4ever

http://media247.co.uk/bizasia/newsarchive/2010/11/gulaal_to_repla.php  go 2 this link and u will find where dis rumours r coming 4m actually there is a buzz dat dis serial is on the line of a film "Ek chaadar maili si"where the protagonist had 2 marry her brother in law thus we r making such speculations..........