Villians R Actually Cupids for Abhay-Pia

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
I guess, this is first showSmile, whr we r seeing that the villiansAngry, r actually cupids for our couplesEmbarrassedEmbarrassedHeart
cause of these villians, finally Abhay-Pia r showing their caring side for each otherEmbarrassedLOL

First DanishAngry, he spread rumour to Kabir, that Pia was messaging for AbhayLOL, but that was not the fact,Big smileBig smile, which brought again Abhay close to Pia, to help herEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

& Today TLOLLOL, she finally declared both Abhay-Pia, as loosersAngryLOL, & told they both deserve each otherDancingParty
for which, Abhay front of PiaEmbarrassed, only shouted as a complimentLOL

"Thank You T"ROFL

means, finally he accepted that complimentWinkWink, it was for fun, but he didn't say no to itEmbarrassedLOLLOL

& another irritaing, MayaSleepySleepy, cause of her only, they both r com'g closer, & expressing their concern for each otherHugClap
Hearty thanks to them..Big smile
Awesome post ashu..Wink
Thanks Nabi, & congrts for DazzlingParty
@Ashu: I so agree!! They're pushing AbhIya towards each other! Hayee!! But I'm sorry I hate Maya! I mean, what kind of a girl is she? Kis mitti ki bani hai?? She blamed the guy who saved her!! She's crossed all limits of disgusting me. I seriously despise her!

@Nabi: Congrats for becoming a dazzler!!
Neethi.................i know, no more comments on this maya for meSleepy, she back stabbed a friend, for her own selfish reasonsThumbs Down

Yaa, all these villians r pushing them towards each otherParty
loved their chemistry
Ashu Exactly!
i know we all hate Maya but the fact is becuz of her we r getting to see Abhiya working together n them coming out with thier feeling for each other!
Maya's track is playing a catalyst in their relationship and if she is helping them to get closer then....i wont complain much Embarrassed

even Dan n Chaand will pose problem in Abhiya's path but AP will work together n cross all the hurdles together
these obstacles will only serve to strenthen their relation n their love will grow deep for each other. Embarrassed
at every step their relation their love will be tested but again n again they will emerge together as winners only cuz of their love n the strong connectionEmbarrassed

and no matter what AP will always be there for each other Embarrassed

lol ok will stop my rambling now
@Anu.......................yaa, we all hate these villians, but we can't complain as much, as they r infact helping these lovers to open up with their feelingParty

yaa, that is for sure, how many will try to put a proble in their path, as both r together nowDay Dreaming, they both will over come all these hurdlesDancing

no no, u can continue itLOL, today in forum, all r having same topics for discussions, just diff titlesLOL