•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

Who is the worst lady in the BB4 house???

Poll Choice
Veena
Shweta
Sara
Seema
Dolly
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Who according to u is the worst lady in BB4 house????? According to me its SHWETA 🀒🀒 and as she wins all the polls she should also win this one πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† All Shweta haters make sure she wins this poll πŸ‘πŸ‘ C'mon guyz vote n share ur views πŸ˜‰
For me it has to be Sara.......... worst kind............. She is an expert at lying, bitching, manipulating, unsympathetic, double faced back stabber.........
Originally posted by Prernatic

🀒🀒 and as she wins all the polls she should also win this one πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†
Shweta and Sara ... hands down

My views on the ladies:

1. Sweta: she is neither the best nor the worst. She has many good qualities, but the bad part to me is her temper and to speak without thinking.
2. Seemaji: A naive lady, whose patience is now giving up seeing so much drama. I think she is unable to fit with anyone there now, despite her many attemts. She is just frustrated.
3. Veena: For this lady, I can say more than winning the game, she has another major target. To esteblish herself as a sort of "Mallika Sherawat" fame in India.
4. Dolly: Loud, but speaks sense many times. I think she was neither original before nor now...she is the main executioner of the BB script and is just there to execute BB's script.
5. Sara: Totally brainless...sailing on many boats, but does not have the brain to make decisions If in good company she is good, and if in bad, she is worse.

My vote goes to Sara, as she has got the maximum exposure being in the secret room, but all went to vain. She is still the same one, who can easily waiver.
Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago
worst koyi nahi sabke mixed qualities hain 😳
for me its sara and veena...most cheapest of allπŸ˜•

Yeah I wouldn't call anyone worst. ...πŸ˜›

THis is merely an entertainment show ...There is no need to be serious about these characters. 😳

Even if someone is bad on the show, why do I care ??? They are not personally bothering me anyways 😳