Tere Liye

Tere Liye Fever!!! - Page 3

sakshisharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Me tooo......i guess my story is the same as yours.....
when i am watching tere liye everyday i have head phones on and the volume full.....my mum keeps calling me and i am never able to hear her while watching tere liye....after some time, she has stopped calling me, because she knows i would never listen since i am deeply into the scenes and the show....
seriously Tere Liye is too addictive....i watch the good scenes in every episode more than once....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshisharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I agree with u Anu...Tere Liye is sooo addictive that when i have yearlies, i am unable to consentrate until i hv watched the episodes.....i am up late night just sitting on IF, reading ubdates and watching old and new eisodes....

Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sakshisharma

Me tooo......i guess my story is the same as yours.....

when i am watching tere liye everyday i have head phones on and the volume full.....my mum keeps calling me and i am never able to hear her while watching tere liye....after some time, she has stopped calling me, because she knows i would never listen since i am deeply into the scenes and the show....
seriously Tere Liye is too addictive....i watch the good scenes in every episode more than once....

i agree sakshi but dont know when they will come to know the real reason, sure  they will laugh at me . already they  teasing me for harshad . but why always sp doing this they aired kis desh at 3.30 am but thank god now tereliye is 4.30 am i can easily manages . my mum wont call that time bcoz she used to woke up by 5.30 only so no disturbance😆 but she doubts am i reading or watching tv or browsing  at so early in the morning . so i am carefully locks the door to avoid unexpected arrival into my room😆
..SchnellBus.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: khajju

Ya my exams are also going on..and i too cant stop watching TL....its like after 9:30 nthing goes into my head....i cant learn nythingg until i watch tere liye. 😊

my tests are going on and i too can resist yaar its like so......we are addictive to them!!!
but i like this addiction😃😆
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: pRIYA_kINSHU

my tests are going on and i too can resist yaar its like so......we are addictive to them!!!
but i like this addiction😃😆

me too have exams from  tmrw but how i can  stop thinking about mondays epi . no matter what work i have i always love to watch tereliye just half an hour na so i always watch it bcoz as you said if i didnt watch then i can't even read a single line . now i am addicted to tereliye particulary harshad's expressions😳