Tere Liye Fever!!!

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
hey girlsSmile

howz u all?....i hope u all are fine but i m not at all fine.....i hav got tere liye feverSmile....yaa tereliye fever....i hav gone mad....TaAnu's firstscene was sooo good naa..onu was luking soooo cute and adorablee.....i was feeling like hugging him tightlyDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming....bth taani and onu's expressions wer soooo cute and funny.....so after the first part during the ad i felt a pain in my thumb and when i saw it was all bleeding and my remote was also with blood.....i didnt even realize when it all happened.........i was soo emmersed in the scne tht i didnt even realize when i got hurt and after like 10 mins when the ad came i was seeing it with wide eyes...heheh

my couzins and sister wer all laughing at me tht wht has happened to me.....i hav gne madly in luv with tere liye especially onu when he cmes on screen i just forget everything.......every time i hav to watch tere liye 3 4 times especially the scene in which onurag is there...coz during the show i m all bzyy staring at him and admiring him and nothinggoes into my head wht he says or does....and when the scene is over i ask my sister wht happened and she says "abhi to dekha hai tuney"..lolzzLOLLOL...so this is my condition for now...dnt knw wht gonna happen when they will show more romance of TaAnuSmile

so u all are like this??? ya mujh pey kuch zyada hi asar hogaya hai taanu kaSmile

<div></div>Edited by khajju - 12 years ago

yaa the scene was tooo good....aww poor girl...take care dear

he he count me in dear ,i too affected by tereliye fever
I have same problem. and now I have final exams but can't resist watching tere liye especially ANU!!!!

count me too....TaAnu scenes making us crazy....

the honeymoon wala scenes were just too goodClapThumbs Up....TaAnu looks so cuteEmbarrassed......in a way anu is rightClapStar...shaadi to bachpan mein hogayi....itne saal hogaya hai shaadi ko...lekin abhi tak honeymoon nahin huyi....Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingEmbarrassedHeart
Edited by Mages - 12 years ago
yeah we all r suffering from this fever of tere liye
i love this show from my soul
its the only soulful show on tv rite now for me
love Anurag-Taani so very much
TERE LIYE ROCKS !!!

oh god, same here i am going crazy about tere liye too, i cant even miss one episode cuz i have to,have to, have to watch it......................... or else i get so angry i also luv tannu scenes, but also want to see more of roli scenes, and just wish nupur goes away from their life soon as possible..........

count me in too
im just crazy for them