Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

BHPH-8th Dec-Written Update-Code Lang. Begins

-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Everyone! I will be updating along with Akhl from now on.

Previous Day: Shravan-Sanchi go their separate ways.
---------------------------------------

Shravan goes to the washroom and is about to wash his hands when he remembers that Sanchi's lip imprint is still on his hand from mandir's kiss. So he takes a piece of tape and puts it on the mark to protect it from washing off. (cute scene but.... ermmm really?)
He goes to his room humming and dancing to imaginary songs looking at his hand and thanks Sanchi for the memory.

Sanchi is in her room looking at the jacket Shravan gave her. She thinks how naive these people (family members) are that they do not even understand our souls are connected. She wears the jacket and goes to sleep.
(Mujhse Juda Hokar song playing in the background)
Shravan tapes every single Sanchi's chudi (bangle) to his pillow and goes to sleep.

Next morning..

Sanchi tries to wake up Shravan in her sleep imagining he's beside her on the bed. She wakes up when feels the bed is empty and realizes what is going on. Its 08:30am and she hurriedly gets ready and goes down. She finds Nidhi in the kitchen.

Sanchi: Bhabhi, go wake up Shravan please! I am sure he's still sleeping and he needs to go find some work.
Nidhi: Atleast let me make tea.
Sanchi adds lots of extra sugar to Shravan's tea.
Nidhi: Are you adding sugar in tea or tea in sugar?
Sanchi: No interference! Its between hubby-wifey.
Nidhi: (smiling) Ok. Shall I take it now?
And leaves.

Nidhi goes to Shravan's room and wakes him up. Shravan thinks its Sanchi and pulls her hand towards him in his sleep. Nidhi slaps him on the back.
Nidhi: I am not Sanchi.
Shravan: Why aren't you?
Nidhi: Shravan!
Shravan: You shouldn't wake up a sleeping person. Its a bad thing. (goes back to sleep)
Nidhi: Shravan, wake up! (slaps him again)... Drink your tea and get ready. You have to go find work.
Shravan looks at her frustratingly and drinks tea and screams.
Shravan: Have you added fields of sugarcanes in here?
Nidhi: It was Sanchi's idea.
Shravan: Such a bad idea.
Nidhi: Listen, get ready and come downstairs to drink tasteful tea. (and leaves.)
Shravan looks at the pillow and says: You won't leave me, will you? But I Love you.

(AT DINING TABLE)
Pratap looks at the time.
Pratap: Maa, it must be 09:30am right now.
Dadi: Yeah, why?
Pratap: No, everyone's here but His Highness Mr. Shravan Jaiswal. It probably isn't even his morning yet. Someone was saying he's changing. (taunting at Sanchi)

Sanchi gets sad and starts going to the kitchen when she notices Shravan coming. She notices something and points to Shravan to look down. Shravan doesn't understand and keeps smiling at her.(what's up with flannel jackets and shirts in shravan's wardrobe lately?🥱) Pratap sees her hand movements.
Pratap: Who's there?
(Shravan quickly hides)
Sanchi: No one, dad. (and runs to the kitchen)
Dadi: Pratap, do you think Sanchi was talking to Shravan? He wakes up at 10.
(shravan comes from behind the sofa)
Shravan: Dadi, I am not that Shravan anymore. Forget him. I have woken up and am ready to go.
(Everybody looks at him and starts laughing)
Shravan: I am ready and you guys are still laughing at me?
Nidhi: Did you check yourself in the mirror before coming?
Shravan looks down and sees he's not wearing his pants.
Shravan: So? You didn't like my style? You never like anything about me.
(He runs back to his room and takes out a pair of jeans. He is looking for an electric socket to plug the iron and can't find it)
Shravan (to himself): What kind of a house has Hitler made? No, the truth is I don't know anything because I am an idiot.
Just then Sanchi sneezes from behind the door and pushes a cart in which has Shravan's jeans on it and a letter which says "You'll definitely get a job in a circus".
He comes out to the dining table again and sits down. He remembers the code language Sanchi and him had created so starts clearing his throat and coughing. Sanchi replies back by coughing and sneezing. ( I coudn't make out exactly what were they talking about)
And before they could continue, Pratap also starts coughing.

Dadi: Is there lots of spice in food today? Everybody's coughing.
Shravan: Spice? No, everything's been sweet since morning. (looking at Sanchi)
Rajat (drinking tea): There's no sugar.
Shravan: It's all gone.
Madhura: No, we have sugar.
Nidhi: Maa, Shravan's just playing around.
Pratap: What else does he know?
Shravan: Maa, I am resuming work from today.
Pratap: Have you found a job?
(Shravan & Sanchi look a bit confused)
Pratap: Oh, you must be talking about your old office. Let me tell you that I had fired you the day we lost the contract.
Shravan: Fine dad, there are lots of jobs out there. Infact, I'll find a job where me and my talent will be appreciated. I'll be successful so no one can say I'm a rich, spoilt guy.😲
Dadi: Definitely, son. You've reminded me of the day when Pratap was leaving for his first day of work and was seeking my blessings. I give you the same blessings today.
Pratap: Forget it, maa. Don't compare me to him. We both are poles apart.
Dadi: There's no difference. You were only slightly younger. The only difference is that I had trusted you that day. And you...
Shravan: Its okay, dadi. There are other people who trust me (looking at Sanchi)
Pratap: What you are taking to be trust is nothing but sympathy which will turn into anger and hatred very soon.
(okay, I am not really liking Pratap right now😡)
Shravan: I am going now.
Madhura: At least have some food.
Shravan: I will eat and drink after I get myself a job now.
He gets up from the table and realizes he forgot his wallet.
Shravan: I forgot my wallet.
Nidhi: How can you?
Shravan: There's no one to remind me anymore.

(Sanchi & Shravan look at each other.... sad moment)

Shravan is mumbling after coming out from his room: Hitler thinks there's no other office than his in the town. I'll find any job.
(He stops and starts thinking)
But what kind of work will I do? What are my interests? It's ok.. Move ahead and the destination will come closer.
(he steps out the door and Sanchi coughs)
She hands him a portfolio and they give each other a flying kiss.
(Mujhse Juda Hokar playing in the background)
Shravan leaves and Sanchi prays to God for his success.

THE END!

Precap: Shravan is in Pratap's office and Pratap asks what is he doing there. Shravan says that they are hiring new people so he's there for an interview. Pratap tells the receptionist to get him to the queue and give him a visitor's pass.

Edited by akhl - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh boyyyyyyy..... * sighs* ðŸ˜•  now we have to deal with pratap & his harshness

thanks for the update.....i hope this track gets better
akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you. I have made it sticky.
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update, Jahnu dear.
Davi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanx jhan. Couldnt hear everything that was said coz of d stupid thunder over here.
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thx for the update...out of all of the offices in the world, he ended up in Pratap's office again 😆
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update,,code language is really interesting
zahir thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

thank you for the update.
sevak thumbnail
thanks - a bit boring don't u think?
shobrakapooor thumbnail