Posted: 13 years ago
Ignore! This show is ended. Lets watch some better shows! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by ImagineTV - 13 years ago
sverma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tweety_lovely

thnkgod this show has ended it was so boring nd outdated..nothing new

Oh really....Very sad moment for all viewers to end such a great show. when things started to warm. up.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

I just hope they come back with a sequal soon like they are  doing some other somew other show.
Originally posted by: sverma

Oh really....Very sad moment for all viewers to end such a great show. when things started to warm. up.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

I just hope they come back with a sequal soon like they are  doing some other somew other show.

oh no...tht will be almost a heart attack๐Ÿ˜†
Trinibeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Whatever happen to the police guy that Reet wanted to marry in the first place....I am so lost here.....
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
THANK GOODNESS THIS SHOW IS OVER TODAY... I am sure most of you are relieved the crap will be thrown out. No sequels..I will never watch serials again.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.

This show was bad because:

1. bad acting and bad selection for Reet's character
2 weak storylines
3 characters disappearing
4. same of crap week after week

any others to add to the list..

^^^

Well u may have given points for the destruction of the show..

but my take is that there was not even a single thing which can be called 'good' in the show
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@sverma~ I hope there's a sequel too.  I feel like it would be good if this show took a break from airing & just continued off of yesterday's episode on a later date.  Has this ever happened w/an Indian serial before?  I think this might have happened w/an American drama that one of my friends watches.  I think it got cancelled but got brought back later.  There are a few plot holes like Yagya's whereabouts & whether Bhisham is alive or not for example๐Ÿ˜ญ.  Reet's family is officially the worst family out of all the families on all the shows on Zee tv at present.  They just leave her after she performs her dad's last rites.  What a horrible thing to do๐Ÿ˜ก.  Even Jhallan is being a lot nicer to her than her own mother right now.  Atleast Jhallan came around๐Ÿ˜ƒ.  If only Kuwar saw the light as well.  He is a sorry excuse for a brother๐Ÿ˜ก.  I rather have the show go on longer & acually have a PROPER ending than have it end earlier w/plot holes.  This show had potential but the writers didn't live up.  They freakin' destroyed quite a bit of stuff they could have developed more & turned into a good thing.  Maybe if this show went in more of the direction that my fan fiction went then it would have had better luck.  Unfortunately pretty much everything I made up in my fan fiction didn't end up happening on the show.  I'd love to see a sequel where a lot of what I want to happen ends up happening on the show!!!!  I say we protest.  No offense to telenovelle & tweety_lovely.  Reply back.     

^i dont think a sequel is possible..there was nothing in the show to bring back...

skamani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
most pathetic show of this era. so glad it ended.