Brilliant episode

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
Cvs have been surprisingly good with tonight's episode. Anvesha's character was toned down dramatically, was not in the face and was certainly not as abhorrent as the first time. Geet was portrayed rightly and very clearly to be upset about Maan not communicating properly especially about a sister in existence. That was a nice move by the cvs. See a lot of salvaging can be possible by simple mention of the distorted facts.... Appreciated that quite a lot. There was continuity, valid arguments and the scene between Maan-Geet simply fantastic.  For once, they were not just talking about lovey-dovey stuff alone, but had serious things to communicate with each other. Very important in a relationship. The promo where Anvesha and Geet strike a good balance between them is promising. Will probably help calm down fans against Annie a bit, I think if the cvs continue well down this route. Maan and Geet were as always fabulous to see.
Whew! Have been so worried about where this show is going. Its nice to see a good episode that helps restore faith in the cvs.

CVs _ Clap good job with tonight's episode, at least as far as I am concerned. Please continue to fill all the holes in the series and keep up the good work
i red tanu update, but still i felt that it is a good episode
loved ur analysis..........
and i agree with u........
TODAYS EPI WAS REALY GUD BUT WE CAN NOT DENY THE FACT THAT THE BD OF DD WAS USED IN SUCH AN IMP SCENE WEN SHE WAS SITTING ON SWING N TALKING TO MSK N THE HUG WAS TRULY FAKE 
N I DIDN'T SEE THAT LOVE IN MSK'S EYE WHICH HE HAS WEN GEET IS INFRONT OF HIM 
SORRY BUT NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE
Edited by nimmish - 12 years ago
Totally Agreee...AWESOME Episode....Loved IT....Good Job CVs....Clap

I LOVED today's episode!

Everything about it just felt so right. The ending dragged on just a bit, but other than that it was perfect!
Originally posted by Absoluv

Totally Agreee...AWESOME Episode....Loved IT....Good Job CVs....Clap

Shulkaar hain Cvs wallo ko koi toh hammrye gusse ka asar huaLOL
yippi, loved todays episode, its so so great, this is what we want cv's.