sangeeta9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

is this shravan's fault???

shravan wants to be responsible... he wants to prove himself... but he does nt know wahat job he has to do, where he has to go... thats why he ended up in their office again... few days back when shravan went to office, he studied everything about his project, he had the passion in it... now is it really shravan's fault???

he is the last son of their family... sab ka ladla hai... born wit silver spoon... never really had any ambitions... cuz he knew has to join his father's business some day... now he wants to be responsible.. if he is allowed to office, he would definetely prove himself responsible... again pratap is doing mistake by stopping him... bechata kaha jaayega job ke liye... pata bhi nhi usko, ki kahaan jaana hai...

i am feeling so sorry for shravan... his dad never allows him to do what he likes...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..-Niru-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yes wat u said is so right ! after d precap i was feeling bad  for shravan !
desi_lover_guy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
he can go to reality shows and win 1 crore inplace of 1 lac
sunaina02 thumbnail
It is the family's fault and Pratap and Shravans brothers are to be equally blamed.

Pratap is not being a good father now. In fact he doesnt even know what it means to be a father .

He never even once asked Shravan why he went for that contract marriage . he is stupid enough to hand over papers to important foreign delegates without reading them.

But a serial is a serial and this is all being done to bring in another male parallel lead and I hate that.

desi_lover_guy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sunaina02

It is the family's fault and Pratap and Shravans brothers are to be equally blamed.

Pratap is not being a good father now. In fact he doesnt even know what it means to be a father .

He never even once asked Shravan why he went for that contract marriage . he is stupid enough to hand over papers to important foreign delegates without reading them.

But a serial is a serial and this is all being done to bring in another male parallel lead and I hate that.

somewhat right what u said..... Pratap character is shown always tough and disciplined....... Whenever pratap tries to put restrictions on shravan, all ladies comes to shravan rescue............ Alone what he can do.......Yeah right now he is lil bit harsh on shravan but he is doing for better tommorow for shravan..........
Mr.Zk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

I agree with you Sunaina..

Pratap is Always Insulting his son every time...He may do at Family but in the office also He is Insulting his own son in front of his own Employees...Its not Fair on his Part..

Before that at Sathyagraha track and Shreya Track...That Irritated Guy Mama is Did the Same..

The Whole Family is Responsible for this...Sometimes Saachi also did the Same...

nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: doc99

is this shravan's fault???

shravan wants to be responsible... he wants to prove himself... but he does nt know wahat job he has to do, where he has to go... thats why he ended up in their office again... few days back when shravan went to office, he studied everything about his project, he had the passion in it... now is it really shravan's fault???

he is the last son of their family... sab ka ladla hai... born wit silver spoon... never really had any ambitions... cuz he knew has to join his father's business some day... now he wants to be responsible.. if he is allowed to office, he would definetely prove himself responsible... again pratap is doing mistake by stopping him... bechata kaha jaayega job ke liye... pata bhi nhi usko, ki kahaan jaana hai...

i am feeling so sorry for shravan... his dad never allows him to do what he likes...

u make a good point