Laagi Tujhse Lagan

editing bloopers?

Chinu2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey people

Thankfully the episode was not what we feared...it turned out to be okay...although this thappad and haq jatane ka idea i dont understand.......
there are somethings i dont get...was it editing or what?

1. If naku didnt drink that stuff...how was she shown drinking it? did she switch the glasses..where did she have a similar colored drink?
2. Was Dutta's drinking binge edited because in a flash back we saw him breaking a bottle but we didnt get to see anything else...

If some one has answers to my questions please tell me

Thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
But Chinu, Whatever change we saw in Dutta tonight was mainly because of the slap... 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Today I didnt feel there were editing bloopers. They dont need to show Dutta's drinking binge everytime. As for Naku drinking yesterday just as the waiter goes to Naku...Kala's attention gets diverted so I guess Naku managed to beat her at her own game. Basically used the situation Kala created and turned it in her favor.
Chinu2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well blooper or no  blooper...atleast naku has some brains! Good!
nightoffullmoon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chinu2004

well blooper or no  blooper...atleast naku has some brains! Good!

I have a niggling suspicion that they shot the whole thing again, and let Nakku win.

Kshreya's Post created a frenzy in the forum. I guess they decided to turn tables on Kala, in a way, let Nakku win too.

Agreed that we don't want to be witness to any more drinking binges.

But could they have showed why Dutta felt remorseful?

Anu's post Avalanche of Love, made sense. But they showed nothing about "Nakku's Blabbering" πŸ˜› Nakku is said to have "pestered" him about why he does not love her back, why he does not respond, etc.

So, I think they shot the sequence again. Let Nakku win and showed Dutta remorseful.😊 

That may also be the reason, why they wasted much of our precious time by repeating Monday's stuff again on Tuesday. They were stalling and buying timeπŸ˜‰
LaTuLa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nightoffullmoon

I have a niggling suspicion that they shot the whole thing again, and let Nakku win.

Kshreya's Post created a frenzy in the forum. I guess they decided to turn tables on Kala, in a way, let Nakku win too.

Agreed that we don't want to be witness to any more drinking binges.

But could they have showed why Dutta felt remorseful?

Anu's post Avalanche of Love, made sense. But they showed nothing about "Nakku's Blabbering" πŸ˜› Nakku is said to have "pestered" him about why he does not love her back, why he does not respond, etc.

So, I think they shot the sequence again. Let Nakku win and showed Dutta remorseful.😊 

That may also be the reason, why they wasted much of our precious time by repeating Monday's stuff again on Tuesday. They were stalling and buying timeπŸ˜‰

I completely agree with you, that they have re-shoot the episode, and I think it is due to the negative response this forum gave to the whole idea of Naku geting drunk and dancing.  Someone is listening to our strong views and responding .
nightoffullmoon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chinu2004

Hey people

Thankfully the episode was not what we feared...it turned out to be okay...although this thappad and haq jatane ka idea i dont understand.......
there are somethings i dont get...was it editing or what?

1. If naku didnt drink that stuff...how was she shown drinking it? did she switch the glasses..where did she have a similar colored drink?
2. Was Dutta's drinking binge edited because in a flash back we saw him breaking a bottle but we didnt get to see anything else...

If some one has answers to my questions please tell me

Thanks

I was also wondering, why he said "I hit you...it was not your fault (teri galati nahin thi?)..." meaning? Of course he was mad at her. The words sounded as if he had found out the truth and was remorseful! I caught the epi from there, so I concluded that must have been the reason.

Then she goes on and has this confrontation with Kala.
Originally posted by: nightoffullmoon

I was also wondering, why he said "I hit you...it was not your fault (teri galati nahin thi?)..." meaning? Of course he was mad at her. The words sounded as if he had found out the truth and was remorseful! I caught the epi from there, so I concluded that must have been the reason.

Then she goes on and has this confrontation with Kala.

same here..........