Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: remosalsa

Its Ashu dearπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

hmm, he was funny with TπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, finally both broke up, & Pia got hint abt his business dealπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh okay! im waiting fr d day wen she finds out ki he was doin dis bcz he was oddly J of kabir as well..n nt only bcz of T's psychotic behaviours!πŸ€ͺ
_.mariam._ thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_wacko

omg kafi logon ka christmas ka kharcha bach jaye ga...............🀣

Imp annoucement....

deevyani has become christmas decoration..
u can buy her to save ur money🀣
so we will have bid 4 it.......🀣

lets start bidding now.....🀣

NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
T πŸ˜†.. Usnaye kahe ki They deserve each other..n Abhay said Thank You..Hayye mai toh maar hi gayi..
Ajj Abhay kay dialogues meri jaan leya gaye..
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ccolkat

this supsense is killing me. Please please someone tell me quick whats happened today!! These teasers are driving me more crazy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, otherwise i will be dead by tomorrow (when i can finally watch!!!) πŸ˜ƒ

aww poor u..this is why i HATE  time diff!
okay..panchi calls her ngo frnd who ws also a victim n she counsels maya...meanwhile pia is gloating bcz of d fact dat she will expose danish..panchi was drroling over danish...bt maya d traitor accused abhay instaed of danish..n nw panchi n oder girls kick up a storm ki abhay ko arrest karo n stuff....

pia n abhay meet each oder in d woods...*so romantic* n she tells him ki maya ne aia kaha he is nt at all perturbed by dat situation....he just wants ki pia is nt harmed....den dey both go to college where panchi is surprised ki both of dem r together..n pia tries to reason ki abhay is innocent n even holds his hand!!!!! T comes...pissed wid abhay she testifies in rnt of  d police ki abhay abused her as well...
den panchi is mad at pia...T comes in d parking lot tells abhay ki she will take her words back if he says dat she is dating him..he retorts bac at her..has a moment wid pia...
pia goes to danish's parents n tells dem abt anish ..dey r devastated...!
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: luv_wacko

aww poor u..this is why i HATE  time diff!
okay..panchi calls her ngo frnd who ws also a victim n she counsels maya...meanwhile pia is gloating bcz of d fact dat she will expose danish..panchi was drroling over danish...bt maya d traitor accused abhay instaed of danish..n nw panchi n oder girls kick up a storm ki abhay ko arrest karo n stuff....

pia n abhay meet each oder in d woods...*so romantic* n she tells him ki maya ne aia kaha he is nt at all perturbed by dat situation....he just wants ki pia is nt harmed....den dey both go to college where panchi is surprised ki both of dem r together..n pia tries to reason ki abhay is innocent n even holds his hand!!!!! T comes...pissed wid abhay she testifies in rnt of  d police ki abhay abused her as well...
den panchi is mad at pia...T comes in d parking lot tells abhay ki she will take her words back if he says dat she is dating him..he retorts bac at her..has a moment wid pia...
pia goes to danish's parents n tells dem abt anish ..dey r devastated...!

you are a real angel- thank you soooooo much, mmmwaaah πŸ˜ƒOMG- what an epi- hate time differnce and hate work even more πŸ˜†
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ccolkat

this supsense is killing me. Please please someone tell me quick whats happened today!! These teasers are driving me more crazy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, otherwise i will be dead by tomorrow (when i can finally watch!!!) πŸ˜ƒ

Shruti, video is already up on YT, i am seeing the epi for 2nd timeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I know, right????????!! man, I'm falling in love with this couple more and more deeply with each passing episode!! Hayyeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!😍
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NIDIZ

T πŸ˜†.. Usnaye kahe ki They deserve each other..n Abhay said Thank You..Hayye mai toh maar hi gayi..
Ajj Abhay kay dialogues meri jaan leya gaye..

T & Abhay always rπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

he shouted & said Thank U TπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
neeti_huda thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Read it carefully.

The scene of Abhay and Pia was like, when Bella tells Edward that ''it makes me anxious too. I didnt like it not seeing you.''

and he answers he by this...'' dont you see bella? It's one thing for me to make myself miserable, but wholly other thing for you to be so in volved with me.''

''i dont want to hear that you feel that way, it's wrong, it's unsafe. I am dangerous. Please grasp that.''

and bell replies, ''NO it's too late.it doesnt matter to me what you are''

IT same situation but the dialogues different. Abhay is trying to stay away from Pia, but like Bella, she is magnet to the dangers.
neeti_huda thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved the broke up between T and Abhay, it was the best broke up i have ever seen in my life.Edited by neeti_huda - 13 years ago