Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren plays flute-Vir gives Head massages to Nivi

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
how adorable and flity was viren tonight!
at the party he goes to vandana "I don't believe in wishing one, i believe in giving them gifts!"
The party turned out to be a pooja in the end!
Ufff how killing id he look in that brown jacket of his 😳
You'll also see him flirting with an aunty 🤣 ufffffff.....wht do we do about viren and his killing looks!

Later on we see Viren sitting in his pink tee and white pj's 😳 playing a flute..gosh the tune he played was awesome...I wnt the longer version of the tune!
Nivi asks viren if he had gone to Vandana's old room before she came! viren denies and says "why would i go when there was an awesome party going on? am i crazy? hang on why are u asking me?"
Nivi explains him the situation, viren tells her that no one else can open it if she had locked it herself as she would have th ekeys!
Nivi looks in her wardrobe and finds the keys there. Viren stands there smiling and tells her that she found the keys where she has kept it!
Nivi again tries to justify, but viren says "you must be tired." nivi is getting a headache now! viren tells her to rest.
Viren begins to massage nivi's head, after a while nivi gets up saying she's fine. viren looks sad 😔 and says "as you wish!"

Edited by SanKi4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
I have a question..
in their room, there is a picture of a man playing flute, but its more like a shadow, the face is not ...is it Hari Prasad Chaurasia...if someone can notice it, let me know please...
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

I have a question..

in their room, there is a picture of a man playing flute, but its more like a shadow, the face is not ...is it Hari Prasad Chaurasia...if someone can notice it, let me know please...

yeah i noticed that pic too..i dunno who's pic it is but m sure it's an inspiration for viren!
aashiluvskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awwww viren is such a sweetheart...!! n nivi..!!girl wats up with u..?u got the best hubbyyyyy grab him heheheh y r u avoiding him like this....!!
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I guess Nivedita was getting affected by Viren's massage. Yeh tho Hona hi tha ☺️❤️
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks...🤗
That "As you wish" caught at my heartstrings😭
I love that NivRen are color co-ordinated even at night😳
vandipai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oh yes..she was effected,  and that is y got afraid...and viren felt that...waiting to watch what happens now....cute way of moving further into a relationship...i think everyone who marries should hire these daily soap creatives...they really have good ideas..hahaha
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

sorry

Edited by lams - 13 years ago
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i really like when he plays the flute . it is just amazing , it is just that u want hear it as long u can.  
  i think that it will be  soon yaar when nivi be in love too. 
  love NiviRen!!!!!!!
naley4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes it was Awesome scene ..........Except for Nivi ...no one on earth will refus a  Massage form Viren  ........😳😆 Nivi is crazy
feel sad for Viren ......hopefully Nivi will Agree for massage someday 😆