Zee should take a stand..... - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
I as a muslim condem any sort of terrorism but idiots that claim to be true muslims 

in reality they are true maniacs 

Reminder:-
Members are requested to stick to the topic and not bring in things that are not related to it or create fights.

IF DEV TEAM.
Edited by set_raj - 13 years ago
Originally posted by HakkaBakka

Terrorist is terrorist, it is not islamic or hindu or christian. Every religion has terrorist, I condemn it as terrorism. If there is terrorist belong to muslim then there are terrorists belonging to Hindu too in India. At least muslim do not defend these people instead BJP, RSS defend terrorist like Pragya and RSS terror group. Keep it straight, terrorist is not friend of anybody. Almost 25-30% of people killed in mumbai attack were muslims.
Whatever color you are trying to give it but I condemn this act, it is really sad to see innocent people being killed. A small kid being killed, very painful. May god give some sane to these people.

The topic merely asks Zee to pay a tribute to the victims of the terrorist attacks.  I don't understand what BJP, and RSS have to do with anything related to this topic? Were they behind the attack? 😕 The last I checked these groups aren't causing havoc the world over like some other people are........😕 Please don't use this thread to bash any religion, country, group etc.........Merely asking Zee to pay a tribute to the victims of this sensless, heinous, and cowardly attack.
[/QUOTE]
 ** edited **
Edited by ankit_nyc - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

I as a muslim condem any sort of terrorism but idiots that claim to be true muslims

A good person is good no matter what religion. Terrorists are often brain washed from young and taught the wrong things.
It is all about greed for power n money. Plenty of drug monies n foreign aid.
Certain actions are also due to revenge for what some may have suffered in the past.
Good war or bad war there will be victims n sufferings.

Originally posted by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

😊 Very well said.  I hate it when people try to justify one wrong by saying oh the other guy did it first.  Such attacks are wrong like you said, no matter where they happen or who is behind them.  We should stand up to such attacks everywhere and every time they occur. It would be really nice to see a heartwarming tribute from Zee towards the victims of the attack. 😊
Originally posted by HakkaBakka

Terrorist is terrorist, it is not islamic or hindu or christian. Every religion has terrorist, I condemn it as terrorism. If there is terrorist belong to muslim then there are terrorists belonging to Hindu too in India. At least muslim do not defend these people instead BJP, RSS defend terrorist like Pragya and RSS terror group. Keep it straight, terrorist is not friend of anybody. Almost 25-30% of people killed in mumbai attack were muslims.
Whatever color you are trying to give it but I condemn this act, it is really sad to see innocent people being killed. A small kid being killed, very painful. May god give some sane to these people.
Well I agree that all the Muslims are not terrorists but this is also fact that all the TERRORISTS are muslim and they kill others in the name of their GOD or ALLAH what ever you call the Almighty.
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

👏 very well said.  Zee loves to advertise over and over again how it's doing such a noble work by inviting contestatns from other countries to compete in the shows as music can bring people together etc.......Well let's see Zee dedicate a whole hour or so of music and song to the victims of Varnasi attack this coming week.............I wonder if Zee still thinks that inviting contestants from other countries really does promote peace? 😕 Where is the evidence? Zee keeps inviting, and such attacks keep getting worst and worst.......😕
who are you ankit to teach zee tv. do you have mind only. All others are stupid as per you. You yourself created a topic against Ali Sher and you are talking against him and pakistan for the last many months. Whole world at least without becoming member are reading your comments. I have been watching your terrorist activity but I thought that staff of this forum or zee will do something against you. When they could not do something, then, we have to try to do teach you some lesson now. 
Because you will not shut your mouth. I tell you one thing that you can not make wall between countries with your stupid comments. You are an anti-social element definitely supported by this forum, otherwise they could ban your ID while closing your that thread where in you have talked against ali sher, pakistan, religion and members.
It is more than enough now. 

Mr. Khalid
This is an unspoken fact  that India & Pakistan cannot become friends untill all the terrorists activities which are initiated in Pakistan with the help of the Pakistani Govt. doesnt stop. Its as simple as that. You know and we know. By inviting few Pakistani singers by ZEETV could not promote friendship between two countries. We have so much distrust and animosity which is evident in this forum also. So please stop lecturing us and keep your mouth shut. We dont need your sermon. Please refrain yourself calling Ankit, a terrorist. I mean he started this post to give homage to the grieved ones in Varanasi victims. Instead of condeming this henious act you are bad nmouthing Ankit. You know what you are the one who is promoting hate in this forum. Moderators should ban you from the immediate effect.
Edited by Westwick - 13 years ago
This is a saregama forum and no such disucssion are allowed. we are not allowed to talk about race religion or cmmunities as per IF rules. So keep away from disucssing such.

This topic is closed.
Saregam dev Team.