Help: Compiling CD of Geet serial

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi All,
This is for all those who feel the need for CD of Geet Serial. I wanna start compiling CD of Geet Serial from Episode 1.
So, I want help from all those out there for combining the parts of each episodes and bringing together all the episodes together. This way we could make the CD available to all the maaneetians faster. Once a bank of episodes of the first CD are combined they would be uploaded on e-snips.
As a starting step I have started combining parts of episodes from 1 to 10. Volutees could come forward and we could allocate and distribute the work.
Pari 9.
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by pari9

Hi All,
This is for all those who feel the need for CD of Geet Serial. I wanna start compiling CD of Geet Serial from Episode 1.
So, I want help from all those out there for combining the parts of each episodes and bringing together all the episodes together. This way we could make the CD available to all the maaneetians faster. Once a bank of episodes of the first CD are combined they would be uploaded on e-snips.
As a starting step I have started combining parts of episodes from 1 to 10. Volutees could come forward and we could allocate and distribute the work.
Pari 9.

Hey Pari...I like ur idea...but I'm not very good with the technical things....like combining parts of episodes...BUT I would like to have a CD of just MAANEET scenes beginning from scene 1 when they meet...this is just my POV...But congrats for starting such a thing....Thumbs Up