Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I can relate to Anwesha, Nikunj - Article

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I can relate to Anwesha, Nikunj

Nikunj Malik, who was previously seen in the reality shows Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega and Emotional Atyachaar, has now entered Geet Hui Sabse Parayi on STAR One as Maan's (Gurmeet Choudhary) sister, Anvesha.

We catch up with Anvesha as she discusses the show and also get to know more about her. Nikunj shares with us how she got into the television world by chance, at the same time adding, "I just want to take up projects that I enjoy, be it reality shows or serials. When I was offered the role of Anvesha I just grabbed it because I knew I would enjoy it." Read on to know about the new sweet girl on board STAR One…

Why did you decide to make your debut in the world of TV soaps with the role of Anvesha?

I chose this role because she is a young, chirpy character with a modern outlook. She also dresses in a modern way, and I can relate to Anvesha.

What did you find most intriguing about the role of Anvesha?

I loved the whole makeover that I went through for this role. I am now looking very hot.

How has your experience of working with the team been?

We have a delightful team. At first, I was uncomfortable because I did not know anyone, but I am now pals with most people. I look forward to getting up every morning and heading for the shoot, though I am actually not a morning person, at all. I have been shooting a lot with Gurmeet (Maan) and Anju Mahendrooji (Dadi). Anjuji is a delightful person; we even share the same make-up room.

What changes can we expect to see in the show with your entry?

I am hoping to bring in more TRPs. I feel that the youth will relate to my character, and I can help to make the show popular among them. Geet Hui Sabse Parayi is now getting more younger characters, and we will make it livelier.

Anvesha is jealous of Geet. So, can we expect to see you causing some trouble for her in upcoming episodes?

Anvesha is possessive about Maan because he has spoilt her. She is just reluctant to share him with another woman. I dont know how the track with Geet will go yet. I have a younger brother in real life and, yes, I am quite possessive, like most sisters.

Tell us something about yourself that your fans do not know yet.

I can be completely MAD in real life. I am not snobbish as I was portrayed in Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega. I am happy that I can be myself in this show.

You made your debut with a reality show. Are you focusing on serials now or are you still open to reality show offers?

I had never planned to get into this field; it just happened by chance. I just want to take up projects that I enjoy - be it reality shows or serials. When I was offered the role of Anvesha, I just grabbed it because I knew I would enjoy it.

Catch the gorgeous and stylish Anvesha as she brings new twists and turns to Geet's life in Geet- Hui Sabse Parayi every Monday to Saturday at 9.30 pm only on STAR One.

Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
Wednesday, December 08, 2010

http://starone.in/news/1053/i-can-relate-to-anwesha-nikunj.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I chose this role because she is a young, chirpy character with a modern outlook.
🤣
I am now looking very hot.
🤣
I am hoping to bring in more TRPs. I feel that the youth will relate to my character, and I can help to make the show popular among them
🤣

How they say ignorance is a bliss!!!!!!
🤣🤣

Thanks for sharing this 😃
Edited by Rolzz - 13 years ago
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Am sorry...i just cant stop laughing!!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
 ai feel like 

she needs to come back to reality, her comments are 🤢
ashi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
She is so obsessed wid herself. Bring in TRP's really ? The TRP's only come wid Mahi moments not wid a stupid character like her.
jyoti01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
from which angle is she hot
416905 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh CVs please replace her ... i can live with her not being hot .. but she cant act ... at all
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow....now i think nikunj should come to the forum and see
what we all think.....great answers i must say  🤣
kirti_fiji thumbnail
yes also feel like doing this as well,

bring the ratings up (i think you and the rest dont have the same definition of the word "up"

relate to the youth and you (hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm from which planet, seriously not earth),

kirti_fiji thumbnail
Originally posted by: ansah

Wow....now i think nikunj should come to the forum and see

what we all think.....great answers i must say  🤣

completely agree, i think she is living is some other time dimension🤣