Favouite/Not-so-favourite - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
FAV - The formula track (not the whole HM track cuz of Tara's not-at-all-needed appearances)

NOT FAV - the bacha track most definitely!
My fav ws also the honeymoon track...and my not so fav ws the baccha track lol
My fav is of course honey moon track specially the 'morning-mare' sequence  and all the drunken track '

I also like the premarriage rumal wala sequence.

Confession scenes were very good but they are rather filmy. In real life things do not happen like that .  I think when Shravan and Sachi in drunken state were doing "Chot dikhao' and played with pillows -  was very natural and romantic too and I thing every couple face that kind of encounter whether drunk or not drunk.

I did not like the Kannu track and also do not like current track of making "Anil Ambani"  out of Shravan.

lol im not sure about wich 1 is my favourite but the satyagraha track was just torture 🤢 lol 
Originally posted by doc99

my fav track: honeymoon n confession plus prev week (office, gazebo n chand chupa n all)

my least fav would be baccha track... i somehow tolerated gay track... but baccha track totally pissed me off....

ditto 😊
fav - HM track
least fav - gay track
Thanks for the reply guys.😊

@ sash10- lol..yeah...what a GREAT Satyagraha it was!👎🏼
Originally posted by mirchi_tirchi

i agree with everyone else with the HM & Confession tracks being the best so far....the ones i disliked is the gay track & the kid one.

agree with u !