Abhinav compensated with a role in Laado? - Articl

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Abhinav compensated with a role in Laado?
Buzz up!

As reported by Indya.com, Abhinav Shukla who was all set to do Shakuntalam Telefilms' tentatively titled Kudesan on COLORS had to back out from the project due to date issues.

The actor was required to shoot for Kudesan starting 15th of December which he couldn't as he is shooting for STAR One show Geet – Hui Sabse Parayi till the 4th of January. Shukla was disappointed to have not been able to do Kudesan but the production house apparently made his day by offering him a pivotal role in their other show Na Aana Is Des Laado on COLORS. He has been roped in to apparently play Bhanupratap's (Aman Verma) son.

Informs our source, "Abhinav was almost finalized to play the male lead in Shakuntalam Telefilms'
Kudesan but he had to decline the offer at the last moment as he is shooting for Geet. He couldn't sort his dates for Kudesan. But the production house was so impressed with his audition that they offered him a role in Laado. He will now essay the role of Bhaupratap son's post the leap of 20 years. His character is tentatively named as Karan."

When contacted, Shukla said, "I can't really comment on Shakuntalam Telefilms' new show for COLORS. As far as clashing of date is concerned, I don't see it as a problem. Endemol as a production house that's making Geet is very co-operative and would be more than happy to allow me to work in another show. I have no clue whatsoever about Laado."

Kudesan
or Laado, we can't wait to watch the hunk back on COLORS.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Abhinav-compensated-with-Laado&xfile=2010/December/News_20101208_16

so does tht mean Bhanu's kid is gonna maybe end up with one of Sia and Raghavs daughters, Ammaji would have a fit future track seems interesting just wish they didn't have to kill Rasia and so soon 😔
👏😡🤢
Million dollar question:
Who is the mother of BP's son?😆

Like Abhinav  he is a Good actor. Now watch his acting as Dev (Bro of Maan singh khurana) .. like to see him in lado..👍🏼

Originally posted by laado_007

👏😡🤢
Million dollar question:
Who is the mother of BP's son?😆

Bp was in jail and his wife is not yet shown ...may be wahi pe mil gayi hogi koi ...😆

this means that Sia's daughter will be elder than B.P's son ...😆
Originally posted by bittu31

Bp was in jail and his wife is not yet shown ...may be wahi pe mil gayi hogi koi ...😆

this means that Sia's daughter will be elder than B.P's son ...😆
This is what I think,
After giving birth to a boy,Santosh will die😭
BP will assume the baby to be Sanghwan's family's and bring him up as his own so that he can later use him to take revenge from Ammaji&co.🤢
I am happy BP have a son karan. I hope karan pairing one of RaSia's daughters. Karan is look hottie!
Originally posted by laado_007

This is what I think,
After giving birth to a boy,Santosh will die😭

BP will assume the baby to be Sanghwan's family's and bring him up as his own so that he can later use him to take revenge from Ammaji&co.🤢

I don't think karan's santy son. I am sure karan's BP is true son. I don't like santy I want her die. I pray RaSia will never dies and they will rise their daughters. I hate cv! 🤢 Edited by Raghav-Sia - 13 years ago
 MAI avi Abhinav ko as Dev ------ Maan singh khurana ke Brother ke rool me dekh rahi hun .....👍🏼  ya he is good actor......... leap ke baad agr laado me aayega to fir se laado dekh ne ke baare me soch sakti hun..... 😕
 But i too much miss--------------😭  us waqt Aditya---Raghav.........😭
Edited by br200910 - 13 years ago