Abhinav compensated with a role in Laado? - Articl

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Abhinav compensated with a role in Laado?
Buzz up!

As reported by Indya.com, Abhinav Shukla who was all set to do Shakuntalam Telefilms' tentatively titled Kudesan on COLORS had to back out from the project due to date issues.

The actor was required to shoot for Kudesan starting 15th of December which he couldn't as he is shooting for STAR One show Geet – Hui Sabse Parayi till the 4th of January. Shukla was disappointed to have not been able to do Kudesan but the production house apparently made his day by offering him a pivotal role in their other show Na Aana Is Des Laado on COLORS. He has been roped in to apparently play Bhanupratap's (Aman Verma) son.

Informs our source, "Abhinav was almost finalized to play the male lead in Shakuntalam Telefilms' Kudesan but he had to decline the offer at the last moment as he is shooting for Geet. He couldn't sort his dates for Kudesan. But the production house was so impressed with his audition that they offered him a role in Laado. He will now essay the role of Bhaupratap son's post the leap of 20 years. His character is tentatively named as Karan."

When contacted, Shukla said, "I can't really comment on Shakuntalam Telefilms' new show for COLORS. As far as clashing of date is concerned, I don't see it as a problem. Endemol as a production house that's making Geet is very co-operative and would be more than happy to allow me to work in another show. I have no clue whatsoever about Laado."

Kudesan or Laado, we can't wait to watch the hunk back on COLORS.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Abhinav-compensated-with-Laado&xfile=2010/December/News_20101208_16
Damn it does that mean he's leaving Geet? SHoot I like Abhinav,......he's eye candy too. 
if abhinav is shooting for GEET till jan 4, that means his role will be done away with after that........he might disappear once maan and geet get married
Originally posted by mechantefille

Damn it does that mean he's leaving Geet? SHoot I like Abhinav,......he's eye candy too. 

Agreed 😭
may be for the time being he will go back to canada or us with meera above all back to jail with nt
Informs our source, " But the production house was so impressed(?)with his audition that they offered him a role in Laado."

This line made me chuckle!! 😆 😆  😆 

Thanks for the article!! He was an eye-candy no doubt.. someone who could match upto the Khuranas unlike the sister. But wont say I'll miss him! 🤣 Cos, his only expressions ranged from removing the spectacles and wearing them back! 😳

Thanks for the article.