Ammaji to donate blood to Sia - Article - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by laado_007

Thanx for the aritcle😊
πŸ€ͺWhat madnessπŸ€“
List of bloopers:
1)Ammaji herself is hit by a bullet and she herself needs blood.In this,she'll donate blood to someone elseπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
2)Already her blood is poisoned due to the bullet,how is she eligible do donate bloodπŸ˜•
3)Most importantly,any person taking Cocaine  through the nose (snorting)(one year deferral minimum); cannot donate blood πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
I think I'm going to sue these CVs for showing such nonsense😑

Oooh Laado!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Superb!!!! What great analysis.

Don't waste your time, energy and money for suing the CV's - this is but another few bloopers in a long list. Maybe we should start a thread on the bloopers committed by the CV's it would certainly run into pages and pages.
Originally posted by poetic

I was also thinking about the first two points regarding blood donation. 😑

How stupid its going to be. 🀒

Poet?/ Any chance at all that the CV's have had a rethink on the leap and the deaths of Sia, Raghav and others.

Just when Sunheri has changed, Gajji is slowly beginning to resemble a somewhat ok personality, Avtar a strong minded loyal ally for Raghav..................they are still going for suicide???😑

Aditi,

The leap is happening and RaSia are going to die.

We better acept it - I have.

Maybe it's a matter of a few days.

Aditi,

The leap is happening and RaSia are going to die.

We better acept it - I have.

Maybe it's a matter of a few days.

Oh ok😭😭😭
Originally posted by groucho

Oh ok😭😭😭

DOn't be disheartened.

Am sure A & N will be back together in some other show.

😳

DOn't be disheartened.

Am sure A & N will be back together in some other show.

😳

I am hoping so that Raghav is a good looker isn't he??? []
He he Aditi,

that's an understatement.

But it's not for the looks only, I feel they ahve been under-utilised and anywya, the guy wants to do more romance πŸ˜‰ and the gal wants to do romantic comedy 😳

He he Aditi,

that's an understatement.

But it's not for the looks only, I feel they ahve been under-utilised and anywya, the guy wants to do more romance πŸ˜‰ and the gal wants to do romantic comedy 😳

He is a good actor and should try his hand at varied roles. Whether we liked him during his anti-Sia days or not he was good even then.

Sia needs to get a really good director but I am not sure about Sia and comedy.

You have to have superb timing for comedy and of all the ensemble of NAIDL with difficulty , I would say that Gajendar was the closest I might accept in a comedy role. For me, I cannot see Sia in a comedy romantic or otherwise.

But good luck to them and the future.😊
Maybe they have got tired of all the rona-dhona and hence the wishes.

But I am sure, once they get a good script, they can settle for it. For me, content is king.

But I have seen Adi and Natasha in Comedy Circus. Natasha was with Kapil Sharma and they were n excellent team. She actually did very well, better than Adi actually. πŸ˜‰

But because of gruelling schedules for Lado, she had to quit midway and another contestant paired up with Kapil. They went to win the SHow actually. I am sure if N was there, she would deffo have won.

She was good in it.
Edited by poetic - 13 years ago

Maybe they have got tired of all the rona-dhona and hence the wishes.

But I am sure, once they get a good script, they can settle for it. For me, content is king.

But I have seen Adi and Natasha in Comedy Circus. Natasha was with Kapil Sharma and they were n excellent team. She actually did very well, better than Adi actually. πŸ˜‰

But because of gruelling schedules for Lado, she had to quit midway and another contestant paired up with Kapil. They went to win the SHow actually. I am sure if N was there, she would deffo have won.

She was good in it.

Well I have not had the benefit of seeing that so I was only voicing my opinion based on what I have seen of Natasha in NAIDL. You have a better insight as you have seen her in a different avatar.

But one thing I am sure they must all be fed up with the amount of glycerine that they have had to endure in this serial.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰