After slap by dutta on nakku face..CV's dont tell

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

the CVs now plz dont give explanation in today 8th Dec episode showing that Dutta is imagining himself slappping Nakku.😆...dont make it funny...you have messed up yesterday episode by dutta hitting nakku in public...so accept it ...

I  have a feeling that  Dec 8th episode with all together a new track...with nothing to carry off from the nakku gettting the HARD SLAP...

NOT TO forget nakku dance was really yuck...even it is drunkard dance it would have some strength...she was death..
Posted: 13 years ago
yah your right for some reason i think there wasn't much thought to yesterdays episode. Not at all impressed with duttas reaction..harsh..i guess anger is understandable but not in public.
if we have to have this drama than it as shown in the promo would have been better but thinking over it if dutta was to react only in the presence of his wife then that would make him less of a man. well in his eyes anyway. hiding from surroundings caring about strangers is not really duttas style.

yep..i dont know what was going on with the dance..it was like the cvs wanted to get it over really quick.
Edited by jagrutid - 13 years ago