Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deejayaqueel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: jimzi27

Don't worry we'll send her one more again & again until she accept the truth that how horrible she is ....🀣🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
deejayaqueel thumbnail
Originally posted by: basicquestion1

"it was about the positive, refreshing, journey of a wronged yet courageous woman determined to set a precedent in society and about her unconventional and very unique relationship with an esteemable, brusque, care-a-damn man with a heart of gold."

aww deejayaqueel in such a short paragraph.....u stated exactly why we all fell in luv with the show. i seriously miss that maan so much who was a tough cookie outside & inside so pure, who was hurt & was ready to b rescued. i miss that geet that always calmed maan down due to her sweet angelic nature. who always looked beyond the superficial. like outside dhaba when maan started to blame geet & was insulting her...she so innocently said"babaji kya hoga in ka. ye phir shuru ho gayae"....she just stole the whole moment by her simple remarks like that.
i feel cv's r always making things go extreme nowadays. either geet will be veeeeerrry rude, will b ready to pick a fight on everything, or nothing atall. either maan gets extremely rude or extremely romantic. there is no balance. i want that harmony back πŸ˜

Thank you πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³

πŸ€—πŸ€—

i agree.. i loved that harmony... those rich details... the woderfully complex and believable relationship... the refreshing take... of course the classic MB... but the relationship in it holistic self!!

today when i see teh older episodes or VMs, i have this deeeep sense of nostalgia for those days.. when this 'oh-so-diff' relationship was so rich and... well... fulfilling! 😳
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: deejayaqueel

Thank you 😳

πŸ€—πŸ€—

i agree.. i loved that harmony... those rich details... the woderfully complex and believable relationship... the refreshing take... of course the classic MB... but the relationship in it holistic self!!

today when i see teh older episodes or VMs, i have this deeeep sense of nostalgia for those days.. when this 'oh-so-diff' relationship was so rich and... well... fulfilling! 😳

Those were vintage Maaneet episodes😍...I miss them terribly at timesπŸ˜’
deejayaqueel thumbnail
Originally posted by: jazzerette

Those were vintage Maaneet episodes😍...I miss them terribly at timesπŸ˜’

same here Jazz... same here!! 😭😭😭😭😭
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: deejayaqueel

same here Jazz... same here!! 😭

me too,  really miss  then both

jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

me too,  really miss  then both

Sometimes I wonder if GC's dengue went to CVs head😑
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jazzerette

Sometimes I wonder if GC's dengue went to CVs head😑

you are still wondering, i think its the malaria that has gone to their head, the  cerebral malaria, am pretty sure