Did I really miss some thing or no ??????

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Did I really miss some thing or no ??????

There was no power in my house yesterday during geet's time so could not watch geet as there was no repeat either after 11:00 …

but my point is while I was waiting for the power to come back ….I was having a doubt that today's episode is not the one I am looking forward to don't know Y but felt that way …

but still I wanted to watch the 2:00 A.M. repeat … but thought might disturb my family members so did not watch it … finally watched the episode & after watching it thought well I really did not miss any thing in particular …

Could not bear the fake brother sister love …. & most of it did not want to see that annie's face …

DD plz come back soon from the vacation … we already are missing you … but you do deserve a time off ... so plz enjoy ur vacation ...

without maaneet / gurti .... there is no geet for me ....😭
aft d news of DD on break, i was wonderin how d epi wil be.....n now dat i have seen d epi...i guess i can skip watching 4 sometime now or atleast wenever annie is in d frame i m not gonna watch.....geet is slowly losing d charm 😒
thia is a news to me hima...He DD on break? is she not shooting? 

Originally posted by whitepearl

thia is a news to me hima...He DD on break? is she not shooting? 

she is on vacation varsha for 8 days ... so u will get to see more of the BD than DD ... more close up shots of DD from now ...

thy gave this news in SBS that DD's on vacation ...
Originally posted by dewdropred

she is on vacation varsha for 8 days ... so u will get to see more of the BD than DD ... more close up shots of DD from now ...

thy gave this news in SBS that DD's on vacation ...

No problem as long as our Maan is there to hold the fort.😆

Originally posted by whitepearl

I know u luv maan a lot😆 ... but I love both of them eually ... 😆  & i can't stand maan & his so called nayi naveli sis scenes a bit ... hate tht annie  🤢 ...  I rather prefer NT / DEV / MEERA any time any day over that annie's scenes & imagining love track b/w so called NT's bro & Annie ...😡 i am so gonna hate this track ...😡 

I prefer Dev & meera track over these 2 new ones ...

without DD ... the charm will b missing & we will b getting more BD now as we don't have our DD & the effect was seen since yesterday's episode  ... I don't like maan being seen with any body else than geet ... not even his so called sis annie😡 ... i don't know how much i hate her ...😡

the magic is not there in yesterday's episode ... hope we will get some in today's episode though ....

Originally posted by crazyball

aft d news of DD on break, i was wonderin how d epi wil be.....n now dat i have seen d epi...i guess i can skip watching 4 sometime now or atleast wenever annie is in d frame i m not gonna watch.....geet is slowly losing d charm 😒

i hope the cv's do needful in this matter ... as i see plenty of people are having -ve opinion abt geet now ... & they seriously have to kick this annie out of the show ... if not they will loose the trp's ... all the while all the efforts thy have put into geet will go by the drain if thy don't show some +ve ness for geet's character & 1 really want her to take her stand herself this time ... we have seen that maan was the one supporting her all the time .... even if he supports her ... still geet needs to stand for helf & not bear any nonsense from maan's so called sister ...
same here i missed my episode as i was cooking for my guests n thought to seeafter 11pm on youtube.............when i started watching i finished it in 10 mins as there were nothing to see except maan n geet faces hahha

so in the end we didnt miss anythingggggggggg

Originally posted by ttt0011

same here i missed my episode as i was cooking for my guests n thought to seeafter 11pm on youtube.............when i started watching i finished it in 10 mins as there were nothing to see except maan n geet faces hahha

so in the end we didnt miss anythingggggggggg

me 2 felt the same ...  it was a total waste episode yesterday ... i hope cv's learn from yesterday's episode ... not to repeat such mistakes in future ...