wht kind of sister / person is she ???????? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
annie=pathatic ,cheap,good for nothing,to be kicked out

Originally posted by sldeeps

I doubt is this the same MAAN who said girls are known for BEIMAANI and DHAGABAJI😡😡.........is this the same MAAN who used to se TUM AURATE😡😡😡........no man would say these kind of words if he has a sister and if he loves, pampers and cares for that so called lil sis ANNE............this is exactly contradictory behaviour 😕of MAAN in the earlier days of GEET GHSP the MAAN whom we know very well😭

may b for him POV his sister is not a women 😆 .... jokes apart ...

whn he said those words ... his words also should include dadima also ... as she is also a women leave sister ... why did he forget that his dadi is also a women whom he loves & respects ....

my reason ....

tht's bcoz ... may b he was thinking that in another angle not blood relation / family relations wise ...

tht's bcoz he did not want to get involved with any one which might hurt him in future ... tht's why he used to say those words so that he can stay away from any girl ... whom he was kind of getting attracted to ....while they showed that he never uttered those words to any body else besides geet in the show ...

not even sasha/tasha/pinky ... even he was conversing with them & may b angry too with them ... but he never said those words to any of his staff besides geet ... tht's y he said those words only to geet ...

my opinion though ...
ya she is very arrogant..............i dnt know but the time CV showed her i thought dat she might ne bitter for geet but when she will learn maan is the one who wants to marry her den she will be happy for her brother.................but this gal doesnt think of anyone except for herself..............she just want the same gal like herself for her brother so they can do bitchy things together...........not a simple gal like geet but i hope maan realise soon n tell her also dat he loves her simplicity onlyyyyyyyyyy

Originally posted by ttt0011

ya she is very arrogant..............i dnt know but the time CV showed her i thought dat she might ne bitter for geet but when she will learn maan is the one who wants to marry her den she will be happy for her brother.................but this gal doesnt think of anyone except for herself..............she just want the same gal like herself for her brother so they can do bitchy things together...........not a simple gal like geet but i hope maan realise soon n tell her also dat he loves her simplicity onlyyyyyyyyyy

hope she knows the entire truth soon ... other wise she will make so many souls unhappy with her attitude ...

oh no same girl like her😲 ... i think ann should really get lost😡 ... the words wht she said to geet ... she is the one who should get lost ... 

maan needs to tell his sis how much he loves geet ...
she said she is so possessive for Maan  

don't tell me her next plan is to marry Maan.....................................becoz she can't share Maan with anybody else......Crack....Crack...🤣
Edited by nightangel - 13 years ago

Originally posted by nightangel

she said she is so possessive for Maan  

don't tell me her next plan is to marry Maan.....................................becoz she can't share Maan with anybody else......Crack....Crack...🤣

whn did she say tht she is possessive abt maan ...???😲 missed it may b ... as i miss some dialogues whn maaneet is not there on screen sometimes ... tht day had some disturbance while watching the episode ... did not watch the repeat as maaneet were not there in those scenes ...
Originally posted by dewdropred

whn did she say tht she is possessive abt maan ...???😲 missed it may b ... as i miss some dialogues whn maaneet is not there on screen sometimes ... tht day had some disturbance while watching the episode ... did not watch the repeat as maaneet were not there in those scenes ...
in her recent article whr she shares about her role...hot factor , trp factors...🤣🤣🤣🤣

After reading [ nividita ] already posted in d forums....I fell wat d hell she thinks in her mind ??? 🥱🥱🥱 as per her talk she never gives any scenes with DD till today...

I think they capture all d scenes of DD alone be4 she got off for d vacation....& now they paste as it's require....!!!

@nightangel .... have to check her interview did not till now will do later on ....

just by 1 post made by priya ... was not sure whether to laugh or cry at her answers
Originally posted by dewdropred

no dew i think so she mentioned in her article dat she is very possessive abt maan and dats y she doesnt like geet because she has to share maan with geet but i want to tell her who wants her in between maan n geet😉😉😉😉..............we all want her to be till DD comes back den say gudbye forever hahaha😆😆😆😆
Originally posted by ttt0011

no dew i think so she mentioned in her article dat she is very possessive abt maan and dats y she doesnt like geet because she has to share maan with geet but i want to tell her who wants her in between maan n geet😉😉😉😉..............we all want her to be till DD comes back den say gudbye forever hahaha😆😆😆😆

i can't see her till then ... may b i have to close my eyes whn ever she is on screen