Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

wht kind of sister / person is she ????????

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

What kind of sister is she …. Is she his real sister or not ….  If she is his real sister does not she know anything about maan … what he went through after sameera … or does she not know about sameera ….  When every one else in the family know about sameera …

then Y not this arrogant sister of maan does not know abt sam…. dadi & even dev want maan to be happy after what he went through with sameera  …

does annie really care about any body elses happiness beside her self … such a selfish brat … I seriously hope that she is not maan's real sister … some cousin …. Or some thing … & I hope we don't get to see her tomorrow … but I think the cv's have some other plan … till DD comes back from the vacation … once she is back I think maaneet marriage story will move … hope so they get married & yeh daiyan annie geet kae life sae out ho jaye …. I seriously hate her … can't stand her even a bit … oh god how will I bear her … plz god listen to us … plz cv's get rid of that annie … we so don't want her in the show ….

& what does she mean by if I don't like her don't get married to her …. Hello it is maan who is supposed to get married to geet not you ….

What does dadi mean by saying uski aage kabhi hanari chali kya ….

seems like she was never thought manners ... on how to speak to people ... the way she was talking to geet ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
what I feel about Anne's character is before jumping into conclusions i think we should give some time and see how this cameo is going to be in the epi's coming further.......hmmm we need to be patient it seems😕

It's the person i think she is NIKUNJ who is irritating 😕us a lot ........she is looking older than Maan 😡😡and she is not at all suitable for this role .................
some other young looking girl could impress us 😊and also would be apt for the character as well.

dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: sldeeps

what I feel about Anne's character is before jumping into conclusions i think we should give some time and see how this cameo is going to be in the epi's coming further.......hmmm we need to be patient it seems😕

It's the person i think she is NIKUNJ who is irritating 😕us a lot ........she is looking older than Maan 😡😡and she is not at all suitable for this role .................
some other young looking girl could impress us 😊and also would be apt for the character as well.

yes ....she is nikunj ... nikkammi ... kahin ki .... she so does not suit this role ...

coming to annie ... no manners no nothing ... she seriously needs to be given some classes on behaviuor & culture ... she is the one who needs to be thrown out ... not geet ...
crazyball thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wel u c Cvs never knew until now dat maan had a sister....so now dat all of a sudden she has come....she does not know anythin abt maan...she only likes to get pampered n wants everybody to like her...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazyball

wel u c Cvs never knew until now dat maan had a sister....so now dat all of a sudden she has come....she does not know anythin abt maan...she only likes to get pampered n wants everybody to like her...

looks like that ... thy just bought her so that thy can give us a serious head ache ... I might get sick if i watch her more ...

maan pampering her .... i am so not liking it 😡.... pampering my foot ... maan 1 serious advice stop pampering tht dumbo & seriously  knock some sense into his so called sister ... whn he is so intellectual ... Y not his so called sister ... she is such a dumb a** ...

talk abt gifting ... maan never gave any gift to geet till now & he gave 7 suitcases of gifts to his sister & who on earth carries 7 suitcases along with her ... & whn she enteres Khurana Mansion the 7 suitcases were missing ... so annoying ....

nandinivarma1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

What kind of sister is she '. Is she his real sister or not '.  If she is his real sister does not she know anything about maan ' what he went through after sameera ' or does she not know about sameera '.  When every one else in the family know about sameera '

then Y not this arrogant sister of maan does not know abt sam'. dadi & even dev want maan to be happy after what he went through with sameera  '

does annie really care about any body elses happiness beside her self ' such a selfish brat ' I seriously hope that she is not maan's real sister ' some cousin '. Or some thing ' & I hope we don't get to see her tomorrow ' but I think the cv's have some other plan ' till DD comes back from the vacation ' once she is back I think maaneet marriage story will move ' hope so they get married & yeh daiyan annie geet kae life sae out ho jaye '. I seriously hate her ' can't stand her even a bit ' oh god how will I bear her ' plz god listen to us ' plz cv's get rid of that annie ' we so don't want her in the show '.

& what does she mean by if I don't like her don't get married to her '. Hello it is maan who is supposed to get married to geet not you '.

What does dadi mean by saying uski aage kabhi hanari chali kya '.

seems like she was never thought manners ... on how to speak to people ... the way she was talking to geet ...

first of all do the new cvs of the show know about sameera???i dont think so...they have just come and started the serial without seeing the old epis...so i wont be surprised if other girlfriends other than sameera etc crop up....first let the new set of cvs watch the old epis and then write the future tracks...
sportkid thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
But where was this so called sister during maneet's first engagement  time which did not take place due to Dev .It is little funny to see such unwanted character all of a sudden just to drag the story .
sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sportkid

But where was this so called sister during maneet's first engagement  time which did not take place due to Dev .It is little funny to see such unwanted character all of a sudden just to drag the story .

ya I agreee................

I doubt is this the same MAAN who said girls are known for BEIMAANI and DHAGABAJI😡😡.........is this the same MAAN who used to se TUM AURATE😡😡😡........no man would say these kind of words if he has a sister and if he loves, pampers and cares for that so called lil sis ANNE............this is exactly contradictory behaviour 😕of MAAN in the earlier days of GEET GHSP the MAAN whom we know very well😭
dewdropred thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandinivarma1

first of all do the new cvs of the show know about sameera???i dont think so...they have just come and started the serial without seeing the old epis...so i wont be surprised if other girlfriends other than sameera etc crop up....first let the new set of cvs watch the old epis and then write the future tracks...

it does look like that ... tht thy are just writing the story without even knowing any thing abt the characters ... Y on earth did they change the story writers ???? I hope thy really know wht thy are writing .... & if u do not know the story line thn yes plz watch geet from initial episodes ... before u start killing our fav. show / 1 more advice ....the best thing is plz bring back our old writers back ...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: sportkid

if she is his real sister ... then where was she at that time .... & i hope that thy show tht she is his cousin not his own sis .... in this way ...she will not b staying for a long time & will b out of the show in no time ... & thy can explain that she was not needed for the engagement ... if thy show tht she is his real sis thn ... i don't know wht i have to say reg. this ... & al i can hope is thy give us serious explanatuon for this whole sis drama ... & kick this cameo if she is from the show ...