Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SM28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I voted for number 3 BUT as much as I try to feel sorry for Veena because of the way he's treating her like crap, I can't. She brought this on herself, although I feel she was genuinely trying to be a "friend" to him by sticking up for him and taking care of him. Big mistake on her part however. I'm sorry but no girl in her right mind would (or should) get so close to a guy with a previous reputation like Ashmit's. Plus, he's been extremely disrespectful towards everyone since the start.. she chose to ignore that.

Girls, the lesson here is: if a guy treats everyone else around him like crap, he WILL do the same to you. Don't be deluded.

-Afreen- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ashmit is a jerk.. hate him.. poor veena..
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
lack of sleep then above all rude behaviour of your most closest friend make this fight happen
veena used to sit on tarazu in night,when all are sleeping,how uncomfortably she sleep while sitting,ghussa nai ayye ga toe kya aye ga.
forums_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Veena was being just being stupid, this crap wudn't have happend if she wud have thought logically. She saw that her bak bak for the 'Ashmit getting up' situation was a (N) So she began the whole rude topic, like gezeee woman! -.-
helloji thumbnail

i choose third one..because ashmit is crap who has not mind at all.veena  stays with ashmit all the time when he was nominated she was telling him how she gonna miss him if he would go but now in turn he is showing   his ego and nothing else ......and he was lying that he came here because of veena .even veena did not say to go without doing her job ..so she was right that she did not ask anyone to do favour ......she is really  amazing .she has lots patience to have a  jerk like ashmit and tolerate him ..........

yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Relationship was fake, ASSS$HIT is bad, Veena is a doormat to ASSS$HIT's whims............. I just cant understand why is Veena still chipkoying with ASSS$HIT even after being ill behaved so much and taken advantage of............ Cant she see ASSS$HIT is chipkoying with Sara too because he can feel Veena might leave this week, so he is just trying to use both the girl and loves/attracted to none.......... Whr is Veena's intelligence gone??? 

I felt she is intelligent and mature............... but she is soo foolish with ASSS$HIT.............
Ankur_1305 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mera koi tapsara nahin.

Dummmag kharab hua hai kya mera?