Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Varsha so again there is a question on Maan's loyality?And yeah Geet can get a better partner ?Really?Sorry yaar gale nahin utra........

Par kya karun agar koi aisa sawal maan pe kar sakta hai to hum bhi bahut sare sawal kar sakte hain.....

Tell me one thing .....kya koi admi ko jine ke liye sirf biwi aur biwi ka pyar hi chahiye?He doesnt need his mother,sis,bro,grandpa,granny nobody else in his life?I'm completely with CVs this time.Dont want to put much lines in defence but they've tried to show a diff angle of Maan's char and am really happy abt that.May be Nikunj is nt a proper choice for that........but here again I would like to say....can we afford a very positive sis char like Rashmi Desai or Tina Dutta or Parul Chauhan or Sara Khan kinda actress here?Perhaps then the ques of insecurity will arise as happened in case of Neha Jhulka.The PH/GHSP team can afford but viewers ?????If they could afford Jay Bhanushali then could have well got some pretty talented actress for this but then they would have shared more screen space and for a longer time.For me this could be a reason for having a low profile actress here.

And then Maan has already accepted Geet and gonna marry her but he does have duties towards his family also.If he can pamper Geet then why cant he pamper his younger sis?Still he's a man of values...coz when she said that if she wont like the gal he choose he strongly said that let her see her first and he hoped she'll defo like her.

P.S.Just wanna share a social issue here Varsha ......agar yeh sari heroic baat koi hero apni heroine ke liye movie ya show main karey toh log Wah wah kehte hain lekin agar bhai ya risheydar karen toh joru ka ghulaam.....isnt it hypocracy?
No offence intended to anyone here.Just my POV.
Edited by Rituparnaa - 13 years ago
ananya2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I AM 100% AGREE.......with whitepeart.............. VERY NICE POST..............

MSK is ......100% .Man with many facets..............๐Ÿ‘Edited by ananya2000 - 13 years ago
goldenball thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Pearl

I decided to pick your posting  first, after being out for almost 5 days..I like your analysis very much

But then this one looks to be one from a  die hard fan of MSK.. who is trying to defend the move,  but i feel this track was totally unnecessary..first it was total blooper.. suddenly from where this sister comes, whom Maan dotes so much but was totallly unvisible.. till now.. Even if I give them this creative freedaom.. it doesn't make sense what they want to show with this.. I can't guess also.

I think final closure should be with Geet winning Anvesha.. may be Anv* gets into some problem and she will save her.. She is everyone's saviour except for herself๐Ÿ˜†

I think instead of this they should have unfolded his mother story.. I have some good thoughts on that.. and I will surely put it in my coming MPK series.

Disclaimer - I have not gone through any other message posted on this, so excuse me if my comment is duplicated.

-
GB

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: whitepearl

Pearl๐Ÿค—

good to see your thoughts after a long time on the serial and especially my favorite character maan.

amazingly put in words. i know you have penned down everything but i would love to give my visshes tippani on that. please let me do the honors.

Amazing post๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I am coming after two days and am really surprised to see that Maan's loyalty and love for Geet is being questioned here. I would like to share few thoughts with you all.

So CVs are slowly unveiling Maan's character - a pampering brother. . We had seen him as a successful businessman, a tough task master, an authoritative boss, a woman hater and a go getter during early days.

But even during those days he did not fail to hear the cry of an unknown girl.

Even being a woman hater he risked his life to save that unknown girl.

Even being a tough task master he let Geet stay and learn through her mistakes in his office.

Even being a stubborn grandson he always honour his  Daadi's wishes.

Even being referred as a dominating big brother he tried to unite his family with responsibility to bring the strayed ones back home.

Even being a perfection lover he accepted the imperfection of Geet's capabilities.

Even being a cold hearted person he let the warmth of Geets love to seep into his heart.

Even being dead for all the emotions and love he let his life breath the essence of their love.

Even being known as a person who settles for the best only, he accepted Geet because he understand what 'the best ' is. It won't be wrong if I termed him a connoisseur of people.

Even being a unselfish lover he termed himself selfish for love. He accepted Geet not because she needed love and support but because he wanted to fill the void of his own life with her love.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

well said...yes he never geet fell that he is with her because she needs him and love; but bcoz he needs her and her love. i salute this man. words fail when i have to describe this man! he is a man of principles and he proves to us that no one can ever be like him. he has allways kept others needs and thier responsibilities above his happiness. i truly give this man a standing ovation.

Maan Singh Khurana...A person who has always been put to test. Sometimes by outsiders who always tried to intrude in his life. Sometimes media people who could not find anything against him and sadly but truly sometimes by his own family members. He has never bothered about the outsiders but cared about his own. He has proved his love and loyalty towards his family again and again. First it was Daadi, then Dev, and now Anvesha. It is pity that such a loving soul is been surrounded by selfish relations. I am sure he has always been a loving and caring person. Daadi knows this fact and that is why she asked him for a sacrifice for his brothe's sake but now Daadi also has realized her mistake and for the first time put Maan's wishes and happiness in her priority list. Same goes for Dev. He loves his brother no doubt but always used to envy his authority and control....But gradually through his guilty and repentance trip he also understood Maan's love for him and also learned to respect his elder brother's principles and values. He is constantly trying to be like his big bro now. Whether he could become one that's not the question but Maan is his ideal now.

As far as Geet is concerned,  Maan's love for her is beyond you or me to comprehend. It is not easy to give one's life for other's sake but only true and selfless love can make one do that. Maan has not only accepted her but also preserved her honour. It is easy to find lovers but difficult to find true worshipers and Maan worships Geet. He does not even trust anybody and wants to be by her side all the time. He does not even trust destiny for he has seen her destiny playing games with her and him too. And how true he left her alone and again she fell into another problem - A strife initiating introduction with his own sister.

Coming to his sister, this is yet another side of Maan that CV's are trying to show...a balancing brother and a responsible son who knows how to lead and keep his family together. My friend Sri says ---

"...his love for Geet that has reawakened him to be that former self of a loving caring person."

I agree with her. but I also know Maan has always been a loving and caring person. I have listed some of the examples above. He had seen a very ugly side of some of the women and decided to named every woman untrustworthy (may be except his dadi and sis). He has been betrayed in relations and decided to turn cold towards all people. But at heart he has never been like that. There was only a blanket of distrust and pain that covered his wailing heart. But then Geet entered his life and uncover his golden heart and let people see the shining glory of his heart.

He let only Geet to have that authority and right to come so close and unveil his mask and let people see the true Maan Singh Khurana. Now this old loving Maan or the new loving Maan however you would like to mention but for me he is the same loving person ..yesterday, today and tomorrow. And Maan's love for his sister is just another proof of his golden heart. He loves his relations blindly but at the same time his heart is not blind. He waste no time to let Daadi know that he loved Geet and is determined to hold her hand no matter what. He was stern to let Dev know he cannot forgive him for what he has done to Geet and again if ever Annie will come in between he will not let her also know where they stand and where Geet does in his like. He will never sacrifice their relationship for anybody. He is very clear about that. This is just another test of his loyalty and patience towards his family.

Committed is he for the life long

Can you find a love so strong?

never cared what others think

their words only matter for a blink

for he nows he has settled for the best

and when they have decided to say "yes"

He will pave his way through the rest.

Maan Singh Khurana - a Maan with various facets is like a diamond who shines brighter through the articulated cuts of his personality. The more he is basked in the sun the shinier he sparks.

I also appreciate Kay and Nadita's concern for the fate of this storyline. The G team has to be very careful while handling this character Annie. Maan and Geet's love is too precious to sacrifice for some hoity-toity.

I am not against Annies's entry but I am very disappointed with the choice of the girl. Why yaar she does not look like Maan's or for that matter Dev's sister. They both are handsome. Daadima is also beautiful. They all have a personality that suits Khurana Khandan but sorry to say Nikunj does not. I never give personal remarks but she really is a bad choice. NT, Shasha, pari, pinki all are good looking but Annie's seems a rag patch on the beautiful rug.

well even i agree...she doesnt look like she belongs to the Khurana khandaan; or may be she is adopted as they always talked only about the 3 brothers....so lets see what;s in store for us.

thanks for the lovely post and the pm<3<3

love

mayu:)

imraana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey  totally love dur post girl!!!!...we needed sumthing like dis!!!..agree wid u 100%!!!!!...u hav b'fuuly described maan!!!!.....way 2 go girl!!!...sorry 2 say dat anvesha does not hav class like her brothers n even NT has better class dan dis anni!!!!!!
awesoome.........
superb...
fab. post...
loved it to the core.......
u have said it all about our MSK perfectly..........
loved ur analysis.........
and i completely agree with u on nikunj's part..........
plzz cv's just replace her asap...........
whitepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Varsha so again there is a question on Maan's loyality?And yeah Geet can get a better partner ?Really?Sorry yaar gale nahin utra........

Par kya karun agar koi aisa sawal maan pe kar sakta hai to hum bhi bahut sare sawal kar sakte hain.....

Tell me one thing .....kya koi admi ko jine ke liye sirf biwi aur biwi ka pyar hi chahiye?He doesnt need his mother,sis,bro,grandpa,granny nobody else in his life?I'm completely with CVs this time.Dont want to put much lines in defence but they've tried to show a diff angle of Maan's char and am really happy abt that.May be Nikunj is nt a proper choice for that........but here again I would like to say....can we afford a very positive sis char like Rashmi Desai or Tina Dutta or Parul Chauhan or Sara Khan kinda actress here?Perhaps then the ques of insecurity will arise as happened in case of Neha Jhulka.The PH/GHSP team can afford but viewers ?????If they could afford Jay Bhanushali then could have well got some pretty talented actress for this but then they would have shared more screen space and for a longer time.For me this could be a reason for having a low profile actress here.

And then Maan has already accepted Geet and gonna marry her but he does have duties towards his family also.If he can pamper Geet then why cant he pamper his younger sis?Still he's a man of values...coz when she said that if she wont like the gal he choose he strongly said that let her see her first and he hoped she'll defo like her.

P.S.Just wanna share a social issue here Varsha ......agar yeh sari heroic baat koi hero apni heroine ke liye movie ya show main karey toh log Wah wah kehte hain lekin agar bhai ya risheydar karen toh joru ka ghulaam.....isnt it hypocracy?
No offence intended to anyone here.Just my POV.

Ritu dear I completely agree with you...and thanks for making us all understand for choosing a low profile actor for the sis part. I agree Maan is not just  Geet's He is a family man also. How can we miss a major trait of human relationship - the Family. He is strongly rooted and does not believe in a nuclear family...He believes in unity and togetherness...yes for Geet he can sacrifice everything that'a a different issue but as long as possible he is a kind of person who loves to take care of his Daadi, brothers, sis and staff too.
And true yaar Ritu people are hypocrites when sone khan will do it they will applaud but if Maan does it they say ---character change. Maan is human yaar he is not Geet blinded. And I am so glad he proved everybody wrong in yesterday's episode. Now all those who were bashing Maan must have got the answer. But the total surprise was Annie.....I have a Feel that she is here for the make over of Geet. Although she doesn't need one but just a little is needed.
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Dee are you taking about the promo.?..sorry I haven't seen the promo yet...what have they shown? Please tell me more about it so that I can comment on your reply. According to the episode yesterday Maan was just surprised to see their first reaction.
And I don't think CVs would dare to spoil Maan's character just to show their stupid creativity.

The promo about the flowers wasn't very good but you could overlook that, the upsetting part was the precap in which Maan after introducing Geet and seeing Anvesha's reaction says something like "Shayad tumne isse thik se dekha nahin, achi khasi dhikti hain achi khasi bolti hain aur achi khasi sochti bhi hain" and Anvesha says yahin to problem hain bhai hamare khayalat bilkul milte julte nahin hain"

The real Maan would never describe Geet to someone else as if she was a commodity, he's too respectful of all women & he definitely wouldn't tolerate someone else talking about Geet this way let alone talk about her himself & listing her attributes to get his sis approval.

You can understand why Maan & Maaneet fans were upset.