Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sneh4a thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
    Hi, 
Need not say Awesome πŸ‘πŸΌ post!!!!!!!!!!!
Come on yaar, We know our dear Maan is the man of values, how can he be infair to His Loving MishtiπŸ€— .
Well now we will also see a new MSK -In caring & loving brother to his sister.😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š
Well lets be positive that once Anee realises Maan & Geet Love. she will be beside them.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
For now Just enjoy some spice in the show!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† . It would be fun to see MSK balancing between 2 dear ladies in his life............
We should trust the CVS, i feel, they wont ruined the show plot................⭐️ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ

whitepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: smrite

this sister track don't know maybe introduced coz of some problem but really too annoying they have totally ruined maan's character in this track they do this whenever they need to change track for sometime they always ruin maan's character it's not tolerabale.this girl suddenly came and maan is not behaving like maan he never cared about anyone's decision or pampered anyone even if he loves that person alot but suddenly why with this girl and letting her hurt geet.where's his attitude and hope cv'z don't make maan think about marrying geet coz of her disagreement that will cross all limit of destruction of story and maan character.when it comes to geet maan is always so possesive and never leave her alone and hope he shows her sister what geet meant for him.

don't like the way cv'z are showing maan in this track totally not maan

They have not shown any degradation to Maan's character so far...It is only our speculation because of promo. He has only behaved like an elder brother who still does not know what's going in his little sis 's mind. Once he will come to know he will give her a piece of his mind. He has promised Geet that nothing will come between Geet and him and he is a man of vows and pledges. Nothing else matter to him....just have patience you will know for sure. And you are very true....They make every twist at the cost of Maan's character because they know that he is the only character that has the capability to bounce back toregain its glory.
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: whitepearl

I am coming after two days and am really surprised to see that Maan's loyalty and love for Geet is being questioned here. I would like to share few thoughts with you all.

So CVs are slowly unveiling Maan's character - a pampering brother. . We had seen him as a successful businessman, a tough task master, an authoritative boss, a woman hater and a go getter during early days.

But even during those days he did not fail to hear the cry of an unknown girl.

Even being a woman hater he risked his life to save that unknown girl.

Even being a tough task master he let Geet stay and learn through her mistakes in his office.

Even being a stubborn grandson he always honour his  Daadi's wishes.

Even being referred as a dominating big brother he tried to unite his family with responsibility to bring the strayed ones back home.

Even being a perfection lover he accepted the imperfection of Geet's capabilities.

Even being a cold hearted person he let the warmth of Geets love to seep into his heart.

Even being dead for all the emotions and love he let his live breath the essence of their love.

Even being known as a person who settles for the best only he accepted Geet because he understand what 'the best ' is. It won't be wrong if I termed him a connoisseur of people.

Even being a unselfish lover he termed himself selfish for love. He accepted Geet not because she needed love and support but because he wanted to fill the void of his own life with her love.

Maan Singh Khurana...A person who has always been put to test. Sometimes by outsiders who always tried to intrude in his life. Sometimes media people who could not find anything against him and sadly but truly sometimes by his own family members. He has never bothered about the outsiders but cared about his own. He has proved his love and loyalty towards his family again and again. First it was Daadi, then Dev, and now Anvesha. It is pity that such a loving soul is been surrounded by selfish relations. I am sure he has always been a loving and caring person. Daadi knows this fact and that is why she asked him for a sacrifice for his brothe's sake but now Daadi also has realized her mistake and for the first time put Maan's wishes and happiness in her priority list. Same goes for Dev. He loves his brother no doubt but always used to envy his authority and control....But gradually through his guilty and repentance trip he also understood Maan's love for him and also learned to respect his elder brother's principles and values. He is constantly trying to be like his big bro now. Whether I could become one that's not the question but Maan is his ideal now.

As far as Geet is concerned,  Maan's love for her is beyond your or mine to comprehend. It is not easy to give one's life for other's sake but only true and selfless love can make one do that. Maan has not only accepted her but also preserved her honour. It is easy to find lovers but difficult to find true worshipers and Maan worships Geet. He does not even trust anybody and wants to be by her side all the time. He does not even trust destiny for he has seen her destiny playing games with her and him too. And how true he left her alone and again she fell into another problem - A strife initiating introduction with his own sister.

Coming to is sister, this is yet another side of Maan that CV's are trying to show...a balancing brother and a responsible son who knows how to lead and keep his family together. My friend Sri says ---

"...his love for Geet that has reawakened him to be that former self of a loving caring person."

I agree with her. but I also know Maan has always been a loving and caring person. I have listed some of the examples above. He had seen a very ugly side of some of the women and decided to named every woman untrustworthy (may be except his dadi and sis). He has been betrayed in relations and decided to turn cold towards all people. But at heart he has never been like that. There was only a blanket of distrust and pain that covered his wailing heart. But then Geet entered his life and uncover his golden heart and let people see the shining glory of his heart.

He let only Geet to have that authority and right to come so close and unveil his mask and let people see the true Maan Singh Khurana. Now this old loving Maan or the new loving Maan however you would like to mention but for me he is the same loving person ..yesterday, today and tomorrow. And Maan's love for his sister is just another prove of his golden heart. He loves his relations blindly but at the same time his heart is not blind. He waste no time to let Daadi know that he loved Geet and is determined to hold her hand no matter what. He was stern to let Dev know he cannot forgive him for what he has done to Geet and again if ever Annie will come in between he will not let her also know where they stand and where Geet does in his like. He will never sacrifice their relationship for anybody. He is very clear about that. This is just another test of his loyalty and patience towards his family.

Committed is he for the life long

Can you find a love so strong?

never cared what others think

their words only matter for a blink

for he nows he has settled for the best

and when they have decided to say "yes"

He will pave his way through the rest.

Maan Singh Khurana - a Maan with various facets is like a diamond who shines brighter through the articulated cuts of his personality. The more he is basked in the sun the shinier he sparks.

I also appreciate Kay and Nadita's concern for the fate of this storyline. The G team has to be very careful while handling this character Annie. Maan and Geet's love is too precious to sacrifice for some hoity-toity.

I am not against Annies's entry but I am very disappointed with the choice of the girl. Why yaar she does not look like Maan's or for that matter Dev's sister. They both are handsome. Daadima is also beautiful. They all have a personality that suits Khurana Khandan but sorry to say Nikunj does not. I never give personal remarks but she really is a bad choice. NT, Shasha, pari, pinki all are good looking but Annie's seems a rag patch on the beautiful rug.

Hi Whitepearl I agree with all your points which is exactly why I can't fathom how he can let someone insult Geet this way and what was he doing discussing her attributes as if she was a thing or a commodity.

It's so unlike his normal nature the real Maan wouldn't tolerate anyone talking derogatorily about Geet let alone doing it himself, so it's all the CV's mistake for showing Maan in this way 
whitepearl thumbnail
Originally posted by: sneh4a

Hi, 

Need not say Awesome πŸ‘πŸΌ post!!!!!!!!!!!
Come on yaar, We know our dear Maan is the man of values, how can he be infair to His Loving MishtiπŸ€— .
Well now we will also see a new MSK -In caring & loving brother to his sister.😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š
Well lets be positive that once Anee realises Maan & Geet Love. she will be beside them.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
For now Just enjoy some spice in the show!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† . It would be fun to see MSK balancing between 2 dear ladies in his life............
We should trust the CVS, i feel, they wont ruined the show plot................⭐️ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ

well said sneha....how can he be unfair to His Loving MishtiπŸ€— .
We have always trust CVs but this is entirely a new set of CVs so they have to prove themselves to earn that trust from us fans of IF.

whitepearl thumbnail
Originally posted by: drdee142

Hi Whitepearl I agree with all your points which is exactly why I can't fathom how he can let someone insult Geet this way and what was he doing discussing her attributes as if she was a thing or a commodity.

It's so unlike his normal nature the real Maan wouldn't tolerate anyone talking derogatorily about Geet let alone doing it himself, so it's all the CV's mistake for showing Maan in this way 

Dee are you taking about the promo.?..sorry I haven't seen the promo yet...what have they shown? Please tell me more about it so that I can comment on your reply. According to the episode yesterday Maan was just surprised to see their first reaction.
And I don't think CVs would dare to spoil Maan's character just to show their stupid creativity.
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

varsha ...

I don't mind any new characters in geet ... as long as they don't kill the character of maan singh khurana .... just to add a new character u don't have to change the basic character of maan ... & the way the scenes were in b/w bro & sis ... sorry to say ... but the bro & sis relation was really looking so fake ... no depth in it ...

have u seen the new promo ...  

Y do thy want 2 spoil maan's charcter ..... Y is he afraid of his sister ... if he really loves geet / red roses ....

Y can't he say that ..... & yesterday also I did not like the way he introduced geet to annie ... he could have said meet ur bhabhi / hone wali bhabhi ... he did not say that ...

Y can't he say that he loves geet a lot &  Y can't he say that geet bought this change in me & my life ... she bought my life back ... & instead of that ... he was looking at his sister whn she was being rude to geet ... not only dadi but maan was also just standing whn annie was being rude ... while geet was saying aap aap she was saying tum & tum ... Y 1 rules for NT & 1 for this new girl ... if he wanted NT to call geet as bhabhi before marriage Y not annie ...

This is the first time varsha must say ... did not like the episode of geet ... other than geet's part & whn maan was not talking to annie & was thinking abt geet only these .... did not like anything in yesterday's episode ....

the break up episode of maaneet gave a lot of pain to me ... but still i have not hated the cv's then or had such a big problem with them ... was expecting a logical answer to wht they did & they did give us an awesome make up episode of maaneet ...

but yesterday's episode was 1 episode which i really don't mind missing .... tht i don't even want to watch the repeat ... the reason did not like the way they showed maan while he was with geet & annie ... he was saying like wht's wrong with geet ... i think the dialogue writer / script writers thy forgot the love of maaneet ... otherwise they would not have given such a dialogue to maan ... he could have given a better introduction of geet or better explanation as to Y he actually loves her & wants to marry her ... not that way ...

But ...... still i will give the cv's a chance ... & i seriously don't want the cv's to mess with maan singh khurana's character ...  bcoz tht character is wht we all love ... & we rip each & every action of his ... how can the cv's forget this & play with our feelings this way ...

whitepearl thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

varsha ...

I don't mind any new characters in geet ... as long as they don't kill the character of maan singh khurana .... just to add a new character u don't have to change the basic character of maan ... & the way the scenes were in b/w bro & sis ... sorry to say ... but the bro & sis relation was really looking so fake ... no depth in it ...

Yes its all because of nikunj...They just do not look comfortable together. and surely she does not look life her sis. They are a perfect mismatch. GC was trying so hard to be in the character.

have u seen the new promo ...  
No I have't isi liye samaj nahin paarahi hoon ki maan ka character kyon badal gaya?

Y do thy want 2 spoil maan's charcter ..... Y is he afraid of his sister ... if he really loves geet / red roses ....

Y can't he say that ..... & yesterday also I did not like the way he introduced geet to annie ... he could have said meet ur bhabhi / hone wali bhabhi ... he did not say that ...

Y can't he say that he loves geet a lot &  Y can't he say that geet bought this change in me & my life ... she bought my life back ... & instead of that ... he was looking at his sister whn she was being rude to geet ... not only dadi but maan was also just standing whn annie was being rude ... while geet was saying aap aap she was saying tum & tum ... Y 1 rules for NT & 1 for this new girl ... if he wanted NT to call geet as bhabhi before marriage Y not annie ...

Was she? Have they shown it in the promo!...I just can't believe they can have the trip of their creativity at Maan's cost! Are they out of their mind. 

This is the first time varsha must say ... did not like the episode of geet ... other than geet's part & whn maan was not talking to annie & was thinking abt geet only these .... did not like anything in yesterday's episode ....
I also did not like it much but guess Geet is too good to survive such set backs. 

the break up episode of maaneet gave a lot of pain to me ... but still i have not hated the cv's then or had such a big problem with them ... was expecting a logical answer to wht they did & they did give us an awesome make up episode of maaneet ...

but yesterday's episode was 1 episode which i really don't mind missing .... tht i don't even want to watch the repeat ... the reason did not like the way they showed maan while he was with geet & annie ... he was saying like wht's wrong with geet ... i think the dialogue writer / script writers thy forgot the love of maaneet ... otherwise they would not have given such a dialogue to maan ... he could have given a better introduction of geet or better explanation as to Y he actually loves her & wants to marry her ... not that way ...

This new set of Cvs have no idea about Maaneet love and their character. I also did not watch the repeat. Can't jhelofy that sis again.

But ...... still i will give the cv's a chance ... & i seriously don't want the cv's to mess with maan singh khurana's character ...  bcoz tht character is wht we all love ... & we rip each & every action of his ... how can the cv's forget this & play with our feelings this way ...

Don't worry darling what are we for...we will show CVs how strong IF Geet fans are.

sneh4a thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: whitepearl

well said sneha....how can he be unfair to His Loving MishtiπŸ€— .
We have always trust CVs but this is entirely a new set of CVs so they have to prove themselves to earn that trust from us fans of IF.

Ya dats true, a new sets of CVS.😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ & our crazy forum team πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘  πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘  πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘ . 
Lets hope they meet our expectation.........& keep our finger crossed.......................πŸ˜›
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
varsha ....

Was she? Have they shown it in the promo!...I just can't believe they can have the trip of their creativity at Maan's cost! Are they out of their mind. 

the above part was not from the promo .... this was from yesterday's episode .... whn she asked him Y U want to marry geet / wht u like in her ... & the way he introduced her to ann .... was not expectable from maan ...

I was talking about yesterday's episode …. Whn he and dadi were just standing … while that ann was being rude to geet … he was just standing & watching both of them … the way of talking of ann while geet was being so polite was not gud & he was not even saying any thing to ann … Y R U saying tum tum … while she was saying aap aap …

I also did not like it much but guess Geet is too good to survive such set backs. 

geet is gud to survive ... but if it goes on then ... can't say ... we loyal fans of IF will still watch it ...  but how many other's will ...

This new set of Cvs have no idea about Maaneet love and their character. I also did not watch the repeat. Can't jhelofy that sis again.

that i agree ... tht's Y this whole prob. came ...

Don't worry darling what are we for...we will show CVs how strong IF Geet fans are.

here is the new promo ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv5VibWVHI4

here is the link ….

In the new promo which is only for 20 sec. …. See wht effect it has on the viewers …

Geet is arranging flowers in a vase while maan is there standing and watching geet thn  ann comes …

Ann - excuse me wht r red roses doing over here on the table …

geet –it's 4  maan … maan likes red roses …

Maan - yes I like red roses …

ann - no maan does not like red roses … since when u like red roses …

thn maan stammers … & says – he does not like red roses ….  

Geet - who r u to tell me wht maan sir likes & does not like …

Ann then gives maan a side hug & says that she is his choti dearest sis …

And maan gives a smile to geet …. While ann gives a disgusting victorious look to geet & asks her  β€¦

Ann – who r u …

Geet is smiling  - main ….

Promo stops …

Now u c maan is lying … not defending his love …  which is not so his character ….

GC is definitely not comfortable with that new girl … we can see that in the promo too … looks real fake ….

Even in the promo … ann was being rude … but still he was calm & quiet … not speaking about their love but … was slient …

jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's a pleasure to go thru your post after a hard day's work! I love the man and love to read wonderful posts like this on him!

I am really surprised and confused why people are so anti Maan today! Said more or less the same thing in sksg's post! Actually saw the episode in youtube and not able to understand the anger!!πŸ˜•

He was just portrayed as a loving bro! What's so wrong with it?