Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
wonderful post jaan.i wish the geet cvs found a better actor.she looks older than gc also. if the sister has to stay nikunj has to go.the girl can't act to save her life.i pity for gc we can't stand her for half an hour and he had to act with her.poor guy and top of it all because of her he is also getting bashed. Edited by rajeev the best - 13 years ago
hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOVely poST i agree 2 each & Every WORD
whitepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rajeev the best

wonderful post jaan.i wish the geet cvs found a better actor.she looks older than gc also. if the sister has to stay nikunj has to go.the girl can't act to save her life.i pity for gc we can't stand her for half an hour and he had to act with her.poor guy and top of it all because of her he is also getting bashed.

True yaar we should file a petition to change nikunj...she is really a bad actor...and we have seen her real self in some reality show....I think could never feel good about her even if she becomes good in the show. If they cannot change her then they should send her back to hostel never to comeback again. I finds chimps of IP better that nikunj. at least they were cute and fitted in the scene better. 
sksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: whitepearl

That's the irony of this serial dear. Both Maan and Geet are so loving and lovable yet they are in constant pain...and a lot many time because of others. But they are a great fighters and know how to bounce back.

Don't we live for such times? To see them win yet another battle. It is their attitude to never give up that really makes us love them so much.
whitepearl thumbnail
Originally posted by: sksg

Don't we live for such times? To see them win yet another battle. It is their attitude to never give up that really makes us love them so much.

A very positive outlook Sri..Thanks for the wonderful though.Yes we like them fighting like a worrier and then defeating every enemy. Their struggle to sail through the rough sea is the life of this show. 
whitepearl thumbnail
Originally posted by: nanditasingh

yup he has always been like the sun to me .... the source of light , warmth ....of Life for the entire universe ....he is Epitome of Light & Love .... he personifies it.

so true they can never be true fans if they cannot stand up for him &  rather do bend down to shallow means only coz what is shown does not suit their whims & fancies

Nandu slowly every astray sheep will come back into the fold...Don't worry and those who chose to stay out never belonged here.
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Another amazing post from u white was missing it since last week … u might have been busy … never mind … well said love ur post ….

It is so easy to find lovers … but difficult to find some one who worships you truly …. Loved that line of yours.

The cv's first time made a mistake in picking up a character … till now whatever cameos we have seen they all were gud … if this girl is going to stay here for a while then better they replace her ….

If the cv's really want every one to hate maan's sister … then this girl is perfect choice for that role …. As we don't need to see her act …. Seeing her on the screen itself will make us hate her ….

This girl does not look Khurana khandan ki at all ….looks like she has been adopted / picked up from some where sorry to say that … but I really hate her to the core ….

I prefer dev / NT / Meera / sasha / tasha … any time any day than his so called sis. Annie … she does not have the class / culture  according to the initial dialogues of hers & she so looks lost … she looks totally out of khurana parivaar ....

I have always loved adi & pinky … so never had any problem with them …

Varsha … my main concern is 2 dialogues …

1)dadi's dialogues - annie kae aage kisi ki chali kabhi …

2)dialogue of annie's – if I don't like her don't marry her …

hello annie its not U that is going to marry geet & live with her … it is maan's life & he can marry whom so ever he wants … as he is the one who is going to spend the rest of the life with her … not any annie … wannie …

I mean wht are the cv's trying to show … are they trying to scare us that maaneet love life is once again in danger …

1 more thing I have noticed is … sometimes thy write some dialogues but are not particular abt them as such …

for instance … in the darga maan said … agar dadima nahin tho kuch bhi nahin … Y did he not mention abt his sister then …… & the cv's never actually went ahead with that line wht maan said in darga exactly … at that time I really got scared after listening that line …. Wht if dadima has some problems with geet ... but dadima did not have any such problems with her exactly … her anger on geet was different … but she never opposed their relationship …

whitepearl thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

Another amazing post from u white was missing it since last week ' u might have been busy ' never mind ' well said love ur post '.

It is so easy to find lovers ' but difficult to find some one who worships you truly '. Loved that line of yours.

Thanks Hima

The cv's first time made a mistake in picking up a character ' till now whatever cameos we have seen they all were gud ' if this girl is going to stay here for a while then better they replace her '.

Mere dil ki baat kahi dear. 

If the cv's really want every one to hate maan's sister ' then this girl is perfect choice for that role '. As we don't need to see her act '. Seeing her on the screen itself will make us hate her '.

Ha Ha Ha...can't stand her at all. 

This girl does not look Khurana khandan ki at all '.looks like she has been adopted / picked up from some where sorry to say that ' but I really hate her to the core '.

Me too....

I prefer dev / NT / Meera / sasha / tasha ' any time any day than his so called sis. Annie ' she does not have the class / culture  according to the initial dialogues of hers & she so looks lost ' she looks totally out of khurana parivaar ....

Very true...bilkul sahi kaha sweeti...She actually not just spoiled but uncultured. 

I have always loved adi & pinky ' so never had any problem with them '

Varsha ' my main concern is 2 dialogues '

1)dadi's dialogues - annie kae aage kisi ki chali kabhi '

2)dialogue of annie's ' if I don't like her don't marry her '

I don't see her as a threat to Maaneet's marriage. And this time Maan will prove that Geet is above all his relationships. Geet is precious and nothing stand for him more than Geet not even his ladli bahen.

hello annie its not U that is going to marry geet & live with her ' it is maan's life & he can marry whom so ever he wants ' as he is the one who is going to spend the rest of the life with her ' not any annie ' wannie '

I mean wht are the cv's trying to show ' are they trying to scare us that maaneet love life is once again in danger '

1 more thing I have noticed is ' sometimes thy write some dialogues but are not particular abt them as such '

for instance ' in the darga maan said ' agar dadima nahin tho kuch bhi nahin ' Y did he not mention abt his sister then '' & the cv's never actually went ahead with that line wht maan said in darga exactly ' at that time I really got scared after listening that line '. Wht if dadima has some problems with geet ... but dadima did not have any such problems with her exactly ' her anger on geet was different ' but she never opposed their relationship '

Daadima took her own sweet time to accept Geet inspite of the fact that she liked her always. This sis of Maan has come out of the blue just to create some drama by CVs ab kahani aage bhi to badhani hai...but yaar what a miss fire.

sravss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
😊As usual great post👏. Ur right in all aspects.⭐️

Yes even I'm not upset with the Annei.. character but I'm upset with the choose of CV.

smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this sister track don't know maybe introduced coz of some problem but really too annoying they have totally ruined maan's character in this track they do this whenever they need to change track for sometime they always ruin maan's character it's not tolerabale.this girl suddenly came and maan is not behaving like maan he never cared about anyone's decision or pampered anyone even if he loves that person alot but suddenly why with this girl and letting her hurt geet.where's his attitude and hope cv'z don't make maan think about marrying geet coz of her disagreement that will cross all limit of destruction of story and maan character.when it comes to geet maan is always so possesive and never leave her alone and hope he shows her sister what geet meant for him.
         don't like the way cv'z are showing maan in this track totally not maan