Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MAAN SINGH KHURANA - A man with many facets - Page 2

whitepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: nanditasingh

Wonderful post Varsha you not again gave peace to my restless mind but did bring to light the sun itself who as i see the forum was sure trying to put to eclipse with their bashing & uncalled for comments ...but ironically they forget that even the darkest shadow never can stop the warmth & light of the sun..rather it shines more brightly...so much that it blinds you if you dare challenge to look at it that moment

thank you🤗

...yes i'm truly concerned about the storyline ...... its illogical thats the only problem i have with this new track ....
as i have wrote both at Kay & Sri's post .... its not Maan's being the pampering brother that has come to me as shock ...but its creatives having brought her in without preparing any ground for her entry ....that is bothering me big time ..
And yes ..i hate the choice of actress ...simply hate it

I love your comparison Nandita....Maan's character is like sun shining through even the darkest cloud of trials. People who do not undersand the depth of this Character Maan only bashes out at him. Their love is like the shadow that increases and decreased with the sun. Whenever the sun is hottest right at their head their love vanishes. Their love just cannot stand the test of trial that bring any change in people around Maan. Thingss around him changes and people start targeting Maan. This has always happened. even when Geet tied to go away people blamed Maan for that. I guess Maan has to constantly prove the strength of his character even to his fans.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Varsha, Lovely post. Thanks for the detailed depiction of Maan's character.

I admit this sudden entry out of the blue has shocked me a lot. But, what is done is done and we can not alter it. So, we must now try and make sense out of what is given to us for the sake of the story and characters we came to love.  I agree that she will definitely not be an obstacle in Maaneet's path, but she may yet prove to be a pain.
whitepearl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sksg

Varsha, Lovely post. Thanks for the detailed depiction of Maan's character.

I admit this sudden entry out of the blue has shocked me a lot. But, what is done is done and we can not alter it. So, we must now try and make sense out of what is given to us for the sake of the story and characters we came to love.  I agree that she will definitely not be an obstacle in Maaneet's path, but she may yet prove to be a pain.

That's the irony of this serial dear. Both Maan and Geet are so loving and lovable yet they are in constant pain...and a lot many time because of others. But they are a great fighters and know how to bounce back.
whitepearl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

Thanks for the nice post.
 agree with ur  each and every line.
yes maan has golden heart and very caring for his near and dear ones ( Family and geet).
  we don't have any problem with brother -sister relation.
 it's just one epi.
  it's very natural when sis  discover her brother  will marry and feels insecure about her position and try to do something like that.

as per I guess Anevsha is insecure and thinks geet will snatch maan and maan will forget his sister.
  let's see how cv will play with this track but I'm  disappointed about  the choice of actor.
 sorry to say it but she cannot act.
 just for her acting her(Anevesha's) interaction with maan not touching me , neither impressed me.
 it's never shown like brother sister bond.
 gc played well his part as a brother but sorry to nikunj is totally disappoint me.
I never see any sister love after saw nikunj's acting as anevesha.
just because of her acting  people will disappoint about this track.
just cause of the actor we cannot relate the sister's love for her brother.
hope cvs change the actor soon.

You are right Raakhi...guess she is only insecure but why is she not happy about her bro. She must also be knowing about Sameera setback.She should have been happy to see her brother smiling again.
whitepearl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sptrno

Beautiful post dear!!!......agree with each and every word😊.........i guess most of us are upset mainly because we just can't stand Nikunj as Maan's sis as u have already mentioned............. 

Thanks dear...Me too very disappointed with nikunj. 
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
as i said before only you and kashish brings maan emotions at its best . now i admit if c.v goes to your post tthey must understand maan character which they didnot imagined and sketched it. you both brings maan emotions into flesh. after niha post ,you are the only one who wrote so positive about present track. i was very upset and going to miss drashti very much. but your pov will make me watch geet  through new perception may be i will enjoy the coming week. love you for positive feed back. wish from my heart that c.v and g.c shld go through yours post and shld come to know how you pour life to mere a fiction character.
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
one more thing if they want to play this brother sister track, good but pls change the actor and second y they don't mention about this character anevesha .
 every one shocked to see the new character or msk has sister.
Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 13 years ago
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: whitepearl

I love your comparison Nandita....Maan's character is like sun shining through even the darkest cloud of trials. People who do not undersand the depth of this Character Maan only bashes out at him. Their love is like the shadow that increases and decreased with the sun. Whenever the sun is hottest right at their head their love vanishes. Their love just cannot stand the test of trial that bring any change in people around Maan. Thingss around him changes and people start targeting Maan. This has always happened. even when Geet tied to go away people blamed Maan for that. I guess Maan has to constantly prove the strength of his character even to his fans.

yup he has always been like the sun to me .... the source of light , warmth ....of Life for the entire universe ....he is Epitome of Light & Love .... he personifies it.

so true they can never be true fans if they cannot stand up for him &  rather do bend down to shallow means only coz what is shown does not suit their whims & fancies

Edited by nanditasingh - 13 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: whitepearl

You are right Raakhi...guess she is only insecure but why is she not happy about her bro. She must also be knowing about Sameera setback.She should have been happy to see her brother smiling again.

thanks for agree with me.

yes after saw yesterday epi .I can only relate that she  is in secure but totally for get about her bro's happiness.

In fact she is rich , totally spoil and don't want any one happiness. now it's another test for maaneet's love.
 may be she is  younger so  don't know about sameera.
 except dadi ma  we never heard any one mentioned about sameera  in khurana mansion.
 only one maan told  before dadi ma falls ill .

whitepearl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: acjanfeb1

as i said before only you and kashish brings maan emotions at its best . now i admit if c.v goes to your post tthey must understand maan character which they didnot imagined and sketched it. you both brings maan emotions into flesh. after niha post ,you are the only one who wrote so positive about present track. i was very upset and going to miss drashti very much. but your pov will make me watch geet  through new perception may be i will enjoy the coming week. love you for positive feed back. wish from my heart that c.v and g.c shld go through yours post and shld come to know how you pour life to mere a fiction character.

Main mar jawaan  on those beautiful compliments from you dear. ðŸ¤— Actually Nandi and kay woke me up from my slumber and told me about the bashing against Maan so I had to come. Waiting for Kashih to post her take. About Maan ...yes he is just a fictional character but never have any fictional character has overpowered my senses like he has done. His love..actually their love is so fascinating. Sometimes I feel I know him so well ....may be because many of this character resembles the person I love the most. I am sure CVs would not spoil our Maan's sketch just to fit in some Annie. Send me links to niha's post.