Plan 007 - Let's Kick Anwesha Out! - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Better is not to have any one on this role. better is to cancel the role of maans sister  in the show.
Maan and his two brohters are enough.

I feel Dev gave Maan more respect and is well behaved to Maan than this lousya nd horrible sister.
seriously dont even feel like seeing the show when and  if shes there. 

Wonder y do they want to have anohter love story between Annie and Arjun. Two love stories are more than enough.......... that too cvs pls try to complete those two love story first then u can go to the third one.

people are really loosing their patience regarding the marriage of Maan and Geet.
How about rakhi sawantπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (just joking)
I think neha bamb is a better option....waise dnt know from where the hell they have bring this new girl😑😑😑
Cv's nikunj maan ki behen toh nahi but maan ka bhai zarur lagti hai, i think isko vicky ka character dena chahiye tha. dat would be a better option🀣
J:

Everytime u send out a bash post, I'm mesmerized.  I consciously check out ur name in the FORUM and unconsciously in place of kicking oops clicking ur post title I inevitably kick oops click your name.

Jake the magical Lolo.

Anamika  I really dont see any discomfort in Maan's face when A clings on.  We are all mesmerized by J, oops MAAN.
Originally posted by WhiteFantasy

I have to go, but my last suggestion is, how about we dun cast at all and we completely cancel out this Anwesha character completely. Diminish her from the sight of Geet and most of all Maneet. 😍

seriously we have to do something to get rid of her😑 so that v can enjoy Maaneetilicious scenesDay DreamingπŸ˜‰
gud choice....NB is perfect...actually much more better than Veena...

Originally posted by monikaseth

i jst broke out in to laugher on seeing this pic... our forum members are ready to kill her any time it seems ... guys wat else wepons u r having ???
NB will perfect..... But she wont do a side role, rt?

Jake, for once I'm on your side.

This Anwesha is so wrong for the role of Maan's sister, that it literally made me want to wash my mouth with Dettol for even saying her name out loud. Terrrribbble actress and wrong timing for a sister!

Blarghck.

Why dont we start a petition to kill off the character itself!!
Originally posted by Rolzz

Why dont we start a petition to kill off the character itself!!

Im with you. Lets start a petition "Anwesha Khurrana Must Die".πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
The reason can be To Save Nikunj Malik from committing suicide after having such an 'overwhelming' response from viewers.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†