Pavitra Rishta

Arman Scene Today!!!

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Folks,
Even though I am totally pissed off in what happened in today's episode,the starting part made by day.The way Archu was calling Manav when she got conscious back and the way he made her sleep and the way Archu was just holding Manav's hand while she went to sleep just shows the pure love they share.I mean for me this scene told everything about their relationship.Even though their decisions have always been foolish and both being really innocent and bit dumb sometimes,I think they showed today what they mean to each other.This is a justification to Sulo as well that why her daughter is madly in love with this guy.Even though he may not have money at the moment but he is in abundance in spreading love which is what Manohar recognizes. One day he will come up in life and screw those other creatures in the house and that time also if Manju does something against Sulo I am sure Manav will stand for Sulo rather than Vinod. I guess even Sulo saw that how much Manav loves Archu and in turn Archu's love for Manav was clearly visible.I can see that Archu's way of expressing is really outward but Manav the subdue and shy guy is showing his love by his actions.He does not have to say it but as said by Manohar baba today,he could just see how much Manav loves Archu and any father in the world would just want that for his daughter and I bet slowly Sulo is also realizing that fact. This guy would take any no of insults from those creatures and loose his self respect and pride just for her and even after all the slanderous remarks he gets,he will still make a smile for his Archu and similarly Archu will do the same for him. He will go to any extent of getting insulted just for his Archu to stay there and get well and wont say a word or react,I bet even some creature like Vaishali also slap him he will keep quiet but Archu will Kill that creature,thats the depth and intensity of love both of them have for each other.Of course one needs money to survive,but with Archu in his side I am sure he will realize what needs to be done as now he is in the worst caught situation as Ghar Jamai.Even though he is a slow learner I am sure he will do something for his Archu and even for Sulo and Manohar too.The depth of Arman love was evident in that small scene and Sushant and Anki acting was just outstanding in this scene.The fragrance of love was clearly evident and Only people who know the real value of love are those who are really kind hearted and are human beings and I guess Sulo and Manohar will understand than those other creatures in that house who wont understand.Overall that 3 mins scene was worth watching just to see the depth of love Arman have for each other.Its a simple scene but sometimes simple things can convey more than complications.
Hope times come when Manav really comes up in life and says to that creatures in K's to ********* and takes Sulo and Manohar with them or support them.
Edited by Jaishankar - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanu4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
OMG..You are absolutely right...101% agree
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Youree absolutely rightt! Completely agree with you..
These days..i always look forward to watching ArMan scenes...they truly make my day ❤️😃
its like their love and bond keeps growing bigger and bigger everyday :) and i want Manav to shut Varsha, Vaisha, Vinod and Manju up veryy sooon!
mehbeer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i loveee thesee scensssssssss they are justt soo cuteeeeeeeee, their love is soo pureeeeeeee and i ,look forwardd to theirr scenessssssss
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Jaishankar

Hi Folks,
Even though I am totally pissed off in what happened in today's episode,the starting part made by day.The way Archu was calling Manav when she got conscious back and the way he made her sleep and the way Archu was just holding Manav's hand while she went to sleep just shows the pure love they share.I mean for me this scene told everything about their relationship.Even though their decisions have always been foolish and both being really innocent and bit dumb sometimes,I think they showed today what they mean to each other.This is a justification to Sulo as well that why her daughter is madly in love with this guy.Even though he may not have money at the moment but he is in abundance in spreading love which is what Manohar recognizes. One day he will come up in life and screw those other creatures in the house and that time also if Manju does something against Sulo I am sure Manav will stand for Sulo rather than Vinod. I guess even Sulo saw that how much Manav loves Archu and in turn Archu's love for Manav was clearly visible.I can see that Archu's way of expressing is really outward but Manav the subdue and shy guy is showing his love by his actions.He does not have to say it but as said by Manohar baba today,he could just see how much Manav loves Archu and any father in the world would just want that for his daughter and I bet slowly Sulo is also realizing that fact. This guy would take any no of insults from those creatures and loose his self respect and pride just for her and even after all the slanderous remarks he gets,he will still make a smile for his Archu and similarly Archu will do the same for him. He will go to any extent of getting insulted just for his Archu to stay there and get well and wont say a word or react,I bet even some creature like Vaishali also slap him he will keep quiet but Archu will Kill that creature,thats the depth and intensity of love both of them have for each other.Of course one needs money to survive,but with Archu in his side I am sure he will realize what needs to be done as now he is in the worst caught situation as Ghar Jamai.Even though he is a slow learner I am sure he will do something for his Archu and even for Sulo and Manohar too.The depth of Arman love was evident in that small scene and Sushant and Anki acting was just outstanding in this scene.The fragrance of love was clearly evident and Only people who know the real value of love are those who are really kind hearted and are human beings and I guess Sulo and Manohar will understand than those other creatures in that house who wont understand.Overall that 3 mins scene was worth watching just to see the depth of love Arman have for each other.Its a simple scene but sometimes simple things can convey more than complications.
Hope times come when Manav really comes up in life and says to that creatures in K's to ********* and takes Sulo and Manohar with them or support them.

i totally agree with u