DJ Shadow 's Tera Saath Hai Kitna Pyara Album Launch  - Eijaz Khan

Posted: 13 years ago
ymmm hottie but y gal y...i want him alone...πŸ˜”

but koi bat nahii thnk  u Tanu janu...😳
@Ghazu... Sakku....glad u like it... !!

@Sakku..... we want some hot hot.. siggy of Mr. HOTTiE πŸ˜Ž
oooooooooooooooooo Mr Eijoo no wonder of the world πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† has a new gf πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee even Eijaz wears the CBA look πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† it popular with us men, my wife has that pic as her dp on FB 😭😭😭 never she put me
Originally posted by BlessedSexyone

oooooooooooooooooo Mr Eijoo no wonder of the world πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† has a new gf πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee even Eijaz wears the CBA look πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† it popular with us men, my wife has that pic as her dp on FB 😭😭😭 never she put me

Well.. she is putting up wit u already in life....so let her breathe easy...on FB..n drool on Mr. REAL Hottie 😳 πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Well.. she is putting up wit u already in life....so let her breathe easy...on FB..n drool on Mr. REAL Hottie 😳 πŸ˜†

and she complained why was one side of his shirt tucked in and one side hangin out, have both out, it more fashionable, then she complained his shoes werent polished............SEE SHE A MOTHER πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by BlessedSexyone

and she complained why was one side of his shirt tucked in and one side hangin out, have both out, it more fashionable, then she complained his shoes werent polished............SEE SHE A MOTHER πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I m so gonna save all this n send it across to Jay...so she really gives u a nice whacking πŸ˜† 

Btw..now me is logging off my pc suckkksss 😑 ..u take care n pass on my warmest regards to Bhabs..... n lol to my princesses..!! πŸ€—
Originally posted by Armu4eva

I m so gonna save all this n send it across to Jay...so she really gives u a nice whacking πŸ˜† 

Btw..now me is logging off my pc suckkksss 😑 ..u take care n pass on my warmest regards to Bhabs..... n lol to my princesses..!! πŸ€—

actually she acts like a grandmotherπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† even am loggin off, am so tired tonight, i will pass to them 😳😳😳
thnx for the pic. eijoo looks hot