DJ Shadow 's Tera Saath Hai Kitna Pyara Album Launch  - Eijaz Khan

Posted: 12 years ago
ymmm hottie but y gal y...i want him alone...Unhappy

but koi bat nahii thnk  u Tanu janu...Embarrassed
@Ghazu... Sakku....glad u like it... !!

@Sakku..... we want some hot hot.. siggy of Mr. HOTTiE Cool
oooooooooooooooooo Mr Eijoo no wonder of the world LOLLOLLOLLOL has a new gf LOLLOLLOLLOL seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee even Eijaz wears the CBA look LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL it popular with us men, my wife has that pic as her dp on FB CryCryCry never she put me
Originally posted by BlessedSexyone

oooooooooooooooooo Mr Eijoo no wonder of the world LOLLOLLOLLOL has a new gf LOLLOLLOLLOL seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee even Eijaz wears the CBA look LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL it popular with us men, my wife has that pic as her dp on FB CryCryCry never she put me

Well.. she is putting up wit u already in life....so let her breathe easy...on FB..n drool on Mr. REAL Hottie Embarrassed LOL
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Well.. she is putting up wit u already in life....so let her breathe easy...on FB..n drool on Mr. REAL Hottie Embarrassed LOL

and she complained why was one side of his shirt tucked in and one side hangin out, have both out, it more fashionable, then she complained his shoes werent polished............SEE SHE A MOTHER LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Originally posted by Armu4eva

and she complained why was one side of his shirt tucked in and one side hangin out, have both out, it more fashionable, then she complained his shoes werent polished............SEE SHE A MOTHER LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I m so gonna save all this n send it across to Jay...so she really gives u a nice whacking LOL 

Btw..now me is logging off my pc suckkksss Angry ..u take care n pass on my warmest regards to Bhabs..... n lol to my princesses..!! Hug