MELA: My first short FF(Avitha)-completed - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
  wonderful  sunaha

u hv taken on magic world
sry for the inconvinience.........
her comes the second part.....please tell me how it was.....😉😃😃😳

Part 2

Chulbul—"Bhaiyaji (Awdesh Singh takhur), there is a mela being held…let's go" he adjusted his shirt by pulling it stiff and waited for his response….

Awdesh was silent cleaning the barrel of his gun. He was tall and muscular with an innocent face similar to that of a child….The sun rays falling on his red kurtha reflected back on to his face, make him look brighter… He continued with his work, ignoring Chulbul…..

Chulbul--"Come on Bhaiyaji…..please lets go…….it will be very colorful there, giant wheels, ice candy, dancing, singing and what not……..",,saying this, he took away the gun from his hand and said " come lets go…….."

Awdesh raised his eyebrow with a frown and saw chulbul's smile faint slowly into a worried expression ….

Chulbul (mutters)—"i…Its ok.k.k..…if you you say no…then noooo", handing over the gun to Awdesh….he turned around and walked away, scratching his head in disappointment…

Awdesh—"chalo, lets go….", smiling at chulbul he tucked his revolver in his trousers..

Chulbul jumped in delight and they started off to the mela…

Chulbul started setting his hair watching himself in the mirror while awdesh drove and watched him with a smile….chulbul was maha excited and started singing…..

"I am going to the mela…mela

Wish I could find myself a Sheela …. (He was pretty impressed by Kat in 'Sheela khi jawani' and admired her the most)

I am going to the mela…mela

Wish I could find myself a Sheela …."

Chulbul was his only friend, and more than a brother to him…..awdesh always enjoyed his company…all the way he watched chulbul setting his hair, or adjusting his clothes to look perfect…..thinking chulbul to be  a nautanki, he would smile away……………

The brakes of the vehicle were hit and finally, they were at the mela……..

Arpitha was never such happy earlier… her first visit to a mela…she always heard of it from manjari, and imagined, the mela, according to her creative thought……and here she is today living the moment. The scene was much better then she imagined….the village dancers, dancing to the tunes of folk music….. children, pleading their parents for a candy….a little elder ones, screaming as the giant wheel started spinning fast, pilgrims, taking a holy dip in the river nearby, bells ringing, couples walking away, little children running here and there with balloons…….…

Manjari and arpitha walked around entertaining themselves…

Arpitha—"thank you manjari….this is my best b'day ever"…her eyes were filled with tears of joy…

Manjari—"offooo…arpi….happy…u cry… sad…u cry…what yaar…?? You are happy na… then smile… please… a bit…". Arpi gives a formality smile…

Manjari—"naaa… I wanted a big one… ohhh now I get it... The birthday baby needs an ice candy to smile now…hmmmm"…this causes arpitha to laugh ….

Manjari—"good…smile suits you very much… on that note, let's have some ice candy… wait I'll get"...She walks towards the ice candy telling arpitha to wait there…….

The sudden brake caused chulbul to fall on the dashboard, disturbing his hairstyle…..

He got down hurriedly, as if someone was waiting for him and turned to awdesh who got down with a manly style and put on his black, round glasses,,,,,

Chulbul—"What, bhayaji….. You spoiled my hairstyle….what would sheela think??"

He started setting his hair again…

Awdesh—"Who-o??" He asks on a teasing note…..

Chulbul—"Sheela……….my laila….she would be some where around waiting for me…."

A group of girls pass by them talking to themselves...

Chulbul points to them and tells awdesh, "sheela may be among them also…..you never know bhayaji"

He screams…."sheelaaaaaaaaa" …..it causes a laughter in the group of girls as they consider him to be  crazy……

Chulbul is holding a big smile on his face and tells awdesh—"bhayaji… Here i go…sheela……. my laila (again shouts)…….here comes your chulbul…." He follows the group leaving awdesh behind……

Awdesh too smiles at his stupidity and walks forward entering the crowd….the Mela.

The ringing bells reminded him of his childhood… seeing a child pass by with a candy in his hand, he took a breath thinking of his time, when he used to run around his father…pleading him for a candy…suddenly  he felt something watery upon his cheeks,, He turned around and saw water bubbles coming from a little distance. He saw a girl dressed in pink, blowing the water bubbles (made out of soap)…... with a child playing nearby….

It was arpitha……a little girl was blowing the air but the bubbles didn't come out well….seeing this, arpi, took the bottle from the girl's hand and started blowing which released numerous bubbles…the little girl jumped out of joy and started playing with the bubbles trying to catch them all…one among the bubbles flew along the wind and landed on awdesh's cheek bone causing to burst and dragged his attention…..

Wind blew gently all around… he was staring at her with his silky hair, falling upon his forehead flying rhythmically along with the wind….she is really beautiful…He continued to gaze at her removing his glasses…he couldn't take his eye off her ….she blew the bubbles and watched the little girl jump to catch them in sheer happiness. She laughed at the little girl's innocence….watching her smile, he couldn't stop smiling too….. The wind changed its direction, causing arpitha's hair to dance this time…..he just is completely lost this time… she gently placed the hair back her ear and smiled at the girl……

Even in the noises of the crowd he could clearly listen to his own heartbeat….he placed a step forward in her direction….he had no idea what he was doing..…..

The little girl was feeling very happy. She hugged arpitha with her hands around her waist….arpitha was overwhelmed by the girls act…she placed her hand on her head and smiled………the little girl broke the hug and waved arpitha a goodbye as she moved away…..

He bent his head down facing the ground….his heart never felt this way earlier….he blushed a little….remembering that he was among the crowd, he controlled his smile and raised his head……..she was gone….He looked around searching for her….but there was no sign of her…was she real??? He couldn't understand…was he dreaming??…anything may be….he felt a strange excitement and joy….

Precap:

They reach the shop which was merely a table with wide variety of  bangles placed in an order…a man in red kurtha and black jeans was standing at one corner of the table talking to some one…..and the man leaves for something hurriedly…..

pasandh ayi gayi tho likewa button dha bhai dio....chalooo😆😆😆

wonderful I just went to visualising all the scene u hv penned.

hey sunaha congratulation on ur first fan fiction........
WOW.......do continue u r doing good work.....
Sunahaaaaaaa🤗🤗

lovely..
congo for ur first post...
sorry dear...m posting now...!! came at home juz now...

Love u a loads..
so this was the surprise...m sooo happy..
well explained..
v hav beautiful writers here...

Thank you soooooooooooooo much sunaha..
luvd both the parts..
pressed likewa .....
Originally posted by Milii

<font color="#000099">Heyy Sunaha....2nd part too was very well-written.... 👏
Loved the equation between Bhaiyaji and Chulbul....
Chulbul and his Sheela was h</font><font color="#000099">ilarious 😆</font>

<font color="#000099">Continue soon dear... 🤗

</font>

tnx mili...i too loved writing the chlbul's part....
wil update soon...
Originally posted by -sia-

woww....yaar the second part is also good.. :) i'm trying to imagine it all...vivid colours appearing in front of ma eyes...well done 👍🏼
take your own time...do post the third part ASAP...waiting to read it :)

i also had to think a lot, visualizing the scene myself....
glad tat u liked it...:))
Originally posted by chatterbox

wonderful sunaha

u hv taken on magic world

really di...tats too gud...
i myself am always in awi's dream land.....awwww

hehehe...tnk u 4 liking di...
Originally posted by komalSingh

wonderful I just went to visualising all the scene u hv penned.

:))
@Priya....tnx a lot sweetie....i wil update soon