Shravan's depth in love - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by kchitra77

u r so right Anku.....the last scene where Shravan aka Barun stares at Sachi was the look that stayed with me all over yest n still today as well n probably always. Such a sad n helpless n pained expression ...it brought a terrible heartache for me to see that. I too feel that he is expressing his love more in actions than Sanchi ...but we shud also accept that Sanchi's love was so strong that it withstood the test of time n the horrible events she went thru with Tara.

Yea, some scenes were a little cliched but it made me very sad to see Shravan go through such pain 😭  Emotions were very well portrayed by Barun.👏
Earlier, even though they were together, Sanchi was not able to express her love to Shravan since he was 'in love' with Tara. When Shravan realized he loved Sanchi, he found out soon after that Sanchi loves him too. They were both able to confess their love to each other fairly soon while Sanchi had to wait 6 months to find out he loves her too and having to deal with Tara for most of that duration.
Shravan is able to express his love more openly, freely knowing Sanchi loves him too.

Agree with Sunaina totally about not comparing their love and the reasons she mentioned for not comparing the two.
Originally posted by atikna

till now we saw how much sanchi loved shravan , it was always sanchi who was showing her love in various different ways
but now we are seeing shravan's love, the depth of feelings he has for sanchi

the hug the cute way of speaking and the mindblowing looks

he is now showing in his face and his heart how much sanchi means to him

and somehow it feels more heartaching than sanchi's

shravan love is more touching than what sanchi portrayed

and me i am totally gonna mad over the plaintive looks he gave to sanchi

this judai track has brought out the love of shravan to the forefront and am loving it

what do you guys say?

i agree
@ Sunaina... I completely agree with your point.. yup they cant be compared in the real sense. Its just like turn-around in guys is more than gals when the fall in love.

Hey i know i am going off-topic... but just wanted to get PoV of all the esteemed members on this..

Take a situation... there was a gal and a boy... both studied in same college.. fell in love with each other and made plans for their future life.. Then the campus placement time came.. gal got the job of Rs 10 Lakhs PA.... While boys was not that lucky and he got job of 6 Lakhs per annum. ... Can their relationship is still sustainable ???
Originally posted by Lord_Aragon

@ Sunaina... I completely agree with your point.. yup they cant be compared in the real sense. Its just like turn-around in guys is more than gals when the fall in love.

Hey i know i am going off-topic... but just wanted to get PoV of all the esteemed members on this..

Take a situation... there was a gal and a boy... both studied in same college.. fell in love with each other and made plans for their future life.. Then the campus placement time came.. gal got the job of Rs 10 Lakhs PA.... While boys was not that lucky and he got job of 6 Lakhs per annum. ... Can their relationship is still sustainable ???

Why not?

It depends on the guy and the girl and their gender related point of view.  The boy should not be prejudiced against women earning more and girl also should not be materialistic to want the man to earn more.

There should not be any inferiority or superiority complex involved .

Originally posted by Lord_Aragon

Lord Aragon -
From a personal note - I earned more than my husband for the first 5 years of our marriage...we are still married and have two children together and we intend to stay that way.  A huge factor is understanding and ego.
@Su.. thinhs are not as simple as they look yaar... at least if i talk about india (where i am)... there would be very few gals who would be ok with the fact that her hubby is earning less than her ( and same applies for guyz too vice versa)... apart from that hardly any parents in india will marry their daughter to a guy earning less... i have live examples in front of me.... thats why love and all things are really good... but when it comes to real life ... people behave differently.....

Hey... i will post a link of my blog here (one of my hobby.. hope you will like it )...

http://imt-confluence.blogspot.com/2009/11/decade-of-you-me-and-us.html

I never said it is simple, I just said it depends on the guy and the girl.