Shravan's depth in love

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
till now we saw how much sanchi loved shravan , it was always sanchi who was showing her love in various different ways
but now we are seeing shravan's love, the depth of feelings he has for sanchi

the hug the cute way of speaking and the mindblowing looks

he is now showing in his face and his heart how much sanchi means to him

and somehow it feels more heartaching than sanchi's

shravan love is more touching than what sanchi portrayed

and me i am totally gonna mad over the plaintive looks he gave to sanchi

this judai track has brought out the love of shravan to the forefront and am loving it

what do you guys say?

agree with you totally
Anki

You are absolutely right.

I am  completely bowled over by Baruns acting today. Sachi aka ankita Sharma lagged behind .

Every expression of Barun showed the love and helplessness he feels. His bearded look complimented his case.

during the gift exchange scene my eyes were all wet . very touching scene. Shravans smile when asking for sahis clothes.
He was impecccable .

Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
yeah...the mandir scenes were heart aching today...Barun was mindblowing!!!! and his bearded look went well with the situation....when saachi had realized she was in love with shravan, atleast they were together and in talking terms...but now when shravan has realized his love, he doesnt have the chance to be with his love, leave alone talking to her....for a change we got to see a different side of shravan yesterday...esp at the end when he keeps staring at saachi's back and then finally rests his head against the wall in sadness...though the scene was cliched and dramatic, Barun's portrayal of emotions really touched me...
u said it rite ! the mandir scene  was soooooo hurting!!!!!!
It just reinforces my POV that boyz are always more passionate in love than gals...Traditionally it is assumed that boyz are not emotional or something but trust me we love & care a lot than gals usually do.
u r so right Anku.....the last scene where Shravan aka Barun stares at Sachi was the look that stayed with me all over yest n still today as well n probably always. Such a sad n helpless n pained expression ...it brought a terrible heartache for me to see that. I too feel that he is expressing his love more in actions than Sanchi ...but we shud also accept that Sanchi's love was so strong that it withstood the test of time n the horrible events she went thru with Tara.
Originally posted by Lord_Aragon

It just reinforces my POV that boyz are always more passionate in love than gals...Traditionally it is assumed that boyz are not emotional or something but trust me we love & care a lot than gals usually do.

Guys are passionate , but girls can be too and it is wrong to say that guys care a lot than girls. Simply, each sex has its own way of expressing . The social structure and the maternal hormones that girls possess make them more tender and patient whereas guys are more passionate.

The masculine and feminine love cannot be compared in the same way mothers love canoot be compared with fathers llove.

Just do not compare.