Views

Users

Frequent Posters

palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Fazuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Was waiting for your bumping from like an eternity🤔

AND WHAT A COME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK😃 Appropriate timing!🤣

Havent seen the episode yet but ur DESCRIPTION says it all!!!!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 My stomach is hurting🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You described KHURANa PARIVAR so so so so APTLY 
🤣🤣 Rightly chosen words🤣

Now a special demand from my side😳

I want your BUMPING when Maneet gonna get married😳☺️

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

hi dear ... luved ur BT... plz can u do regular maaneet BT ... yesterday's episode was horrible ... but ur BT was 1000000 better than the show ... plz do it whn ever possible ... will b waiting for more bumping topics from u ...

Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
Jaded thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Fazilucious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 OMG its soooooo gd........i tell u this Punctured Telly Tubby (Annoying Annie) has done wonders....brought u out of hibernation.........but Gawd i hate this thing......so freakin terrible.....and i tell u even i suspect this Annie thing of supreme perversion........dude the woman has a huge poster of Moron Maan in her bedroom....and now she is eyeing Gith 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 its Twisted

Meerapid 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 thats Meeras CON with Stupid 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 u keeel me

and even i miss my Nain ka Pain......her Pain was much more bearable than this BS torture that we are going through now

Randomly.....have u ever heard this Chick Annie Princess?? she is supposed to be a pop singer......🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 yea Singer my ass......🤣🤣🤣 but just wondering if the CVs are tryna spoof that thing and in the process spoofed their own show?? 🤔 *meh* thinking too much.......🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 anyways...missed ur BT's Da Brij.....try to do em once in a while...K 😊
Edited by sinistera - 13 years ago
virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG DA BRIJ is back🤗🤗🤗
Feels so good to read ur BT after such a long time😃
Missed them alot😳
And i thought i will give a lamba chora comment but by the time i finished reading i forgot everything😔🤣🤣
But hey it was Faz-tastic as usual😛🤣🤣

And yeahh i have to mention this line:

Now you might think how does she know this? Well lets just say im *desi accent* WALL INFARMED ROFL (well informedROFL) 

Well offcourse u are😉😛ROFLROFL
And u better accept my testimonial😈🤣🤣

maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh Lord 9 pages?
😆
Okay I cant answer everyone but here's some of the answer to some of the requests:

Actually first of all, Thanks sooo much guys for all the comments and likes, you dont have to comment, just reading and pressing the like button tells me that my jobs done so im content 😳

Coming to me doing regular BTs or  BTs once in a while...errmmm its not possible, it might be if im feeling lazy but im very much
motivated towards my exams coming up therefore will spend time revising rather than BTs...meh it makes more sense 😆

Im really sorry guys, I finally did a BT due to the hugmangous amounts of requests/pms I kept getting and how people told me they missed BTs (love you all)🤗 but BTs or even IF or Geet doesnt seem to fit in my busy life 😒

AND MARI I WONT ACCEPT THAT TESTIMONIAL 🤣
ASH I will kill you for mentioning a certain someone 😡 but sooo glad your mum liked it 🤗