Fan Fictions

Memories In The Making - Mods, please close this

SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Mods-Please close this topic in the FF section.  Thank you.

Edited by Ishita16 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SAISakura16 thumbnail
Index

sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
pls do continue soon dear..........
SAISakura16 thumbnail
Note:
Originally I had planned to start from the point of the birth of the twins for a couple of reasons: 1) it was the original story and was telecasted & so probably easier for people to accept it 2) the blooper (I mean MN and SG are living in Pune and then she gives birth in Excel college in Mumbai)

So I had planned to start with the birth and then do some flashbacks. I had actually completed quite a chunk of my first part.

However, a suggestion made me rethink my idea. I know there was a lof of disappointment over the fact that the CVs didn't show the Mayur pregnant track. I was quite disappointed myself. So if majority of the people want me to start the story from just after Sajan marriage, I will start the story from that point itself.  I really have no problem with that. (I can find a way to include the birth of twins as it was shown - so that my story is in harmony with the show). 

Please guys, if u can PM/post a msg with your preference, it would be appreciated. Thank you.

Option  1) Start from birth of twins - 2👍🏼
              2) Start from the point of Sajan marriage - 10 👍🏼

* (# besides thumbs up emoticon indicates how many people prefer that option. )

PM List
Also, I had sent out the PM regarding this post. If u didn't receive it , please let me know so that I can include u in the PM list. Thank u. 😊

Edited by Ishita16 - 13 years ago