Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by rianicia

Toh hum dolly ko finals mein fix kar dete hain!πŸ˜†

Imagine if sam, sameer and shweta are in the finals ......

Oh god !!  What a boring that final week will be πŸ˜”

These three guys will be just sitting on those red bean bags and staring at each other. They don't talk to each other as well............BB will lose all TRPs in last week ...There won't be anything exciting to watch in the house that week. πŸ˜•
The like button is not working for meπŸ˜•
Originally posted by kuttabhai

These three guys will be just sitting on those red bean bags and staring at each other. They don't talk to each other as well............BB will lose all TRPs in last week ...There won't be anything exciting to watch in the house that week. πŸ˜•

Makkhi maarne ki task hogi!

Right ......To me, he doesnt look drunk ofcourse !! πŸ˜›

But I feel he is upset and depressed ....i mean his overall mood indicates that.

When he entered the house, he was so cool and charming for first couple of weeks .......and ever since he had those issues with Manoj babu over captaincy, he kind of lost his charm .

Poor chap sameer. he is stuck at the wrong place 😭

Yes, lets hope he leaves soon with his boring face.

Confused

yeah thats true ....but overall everyone likes ..I still have to find someone who dislikes sam.

But definitely he needs to enjoy his stay in the house. Thoda masti karni chahiye πŸ˜›

Bigg boss ke ghar me itna serious hone ki kya jaroorat hain sam ko ?? 😳   I feel sameer will win this only if shweta does something terribly wrong before finals 😊

lol sameer is most boring candidate. lets hope he leaves

i dislike him a lot
Originally posted by prernazz

Woh masti karne se darta hai. When he used to joke around, too many people complained that they don't understand his jokes.

I think every time something goes wrong with him, he withdraws further into a shell. Losing the captaincy elections 2-3times in the initial days has completely sapped his self-confidence. Otherwise he was very proactive and take charge of things kind of guy in the initial days, esp. during the Bunty episode.

lol his jokes are so weird that no one feels funny on them.

lets hope he leaves
Dolly Bindra ka asar...πŸ˜†...jab se tumhe dekha jabse tumhe jaana, jo hosh tha woh to gaya...
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

πŸ˜•

typo typo typo

I mean to say sameer, seema and shweta