Bigg Boss Season 4

drunk sameer - Page 2

rekhab25 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i agree with u kuttabhai..sameer is at the wrong place.but since he is in there now i wish he wins this time.i also want to see some funny moments of sameer.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: kuttabhai

Title thoda spicy ho to visitors jada ho jaayenge topic me 😆

But on serious note, I am hoping that Sameer will be safe on this friday. He definitely deserves to part of final 3.

LOL, Kisi din koi aapki baaton mein aa gaya to muft mein maara jaayega.

Waise mujhe pata nahi kyon Sameer ke chances achhe nahi lag rahe hain. He's been nominated too many times to retain public sympathy.
This content was originally posted by: rekhab25

i agree with u kuttabhai..sameer is at the wrong place.but since he is in there now i wish he wins this time.i also want to see some funny moments of sameer.

exactly ....I miss old sameer.

He should enjoy his stay in the house ...why he looks so gloomy all the time ?

Have fun sam!! come on ! you can do it 👍🏼
This content was originally posted by: prernazz

LOL, Kisi din koi aapki baaton mein aa gaya to muft mein maara jaayega.

Waise mujhe pata nahi kyon Sameer ke chances achhe nahi lag rahe hain. He's been nominated too many times to retain public sympathy.

yeah thats true ....but overall everyone likes ..I still have to find someone who dislikes sam.

But definitely he needs to enjoy his stay in the house. Thoda masti karni chahiye 😛

Bigg boss ke ghar me itna serious hone ki kya jaroorat hain sam ko ?? 😳   I feel sameer will win this only if shweta does something terribly wrong before finals 😊

yeah thats true ....but overall everyone likes ..I still have to find someone who dislikes sam.

But definitely he needs to enjoy his stay in the house. Thoda masti karni chahiye 😛

Bigg boss ke ghar me itna serious hone ki kya jaroorat hain sam ko ?? 😳   I feel sameer will win this only if shweta does something terribly wrong before finals 😊

Woh masti karne se darta hai. When he used to joke around, too many people complained that they don't understand his jokes.

I think every time something goes wrong with him, he withdraws further into a shell. Losing the captaincy elections 2-3times in the initial days has completely sapped his self-confidence. Otherwise he was very proactive and take charge of things kind of guy in the initial days, esp. during the Bunty episode.

Edited by prernazz - 13 years ago
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
if Raja Chaudhury, the most hated person, could be the runner up of a Big Boss series, Bhagwan hee bhala kare iss show ka 😆...I am hoping to see someone superior than Raja Chaudhury in his/her deeds to win this round of BB...😊
This content was originally posted by: prernazz

Woh masti karne se darta hai. When he used to joke around, too many people complained that they don't understand his jokes.

I think every time something goes wrong with him, he withdraws further into a shell. Losing the captaincy elections 2-3times in the initial days has completely sapped his self-confidence. Otherwise he was very proactive and take charge of things kind of guy in the initial days, esp. during the Bunty episode.

Good post and I agree 😊

Those initial captaincy elections kind brought radical changes in sameer.

I hope he will get back to his old self at least after exiting from the house .

This content was originally posted by: Omshanti1111

if Raja Chaudhury, the most hated person, could be the runner up of a Big Boss series, Bhagwan hee bhala kare iss show ka 😆...I am hoping to see someone superior than Raja Chaudhury in his/her deeds to win this round of BB...😊

Show ka format hi aisa hain ki majority of viewers expect all drama/nautanki/fights from it .........

Someone like Aanchal or Rahul were not good candidates for this show
Is baar ka Raja Choudhary Ashmit hai. I think the final is going to be between Shweta-Ashmit and Sameer (if he survives this nomination). If he doesn't survive Khali will go to the final
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Good post and I agree 😊

Those initial captaincy elections kind brought radical changes in sameer.

I hope he will get back to his old self at least after exiting from the house .

I too agree...I feel Sameer never could get over the insult of that "captaincy election" when Manoj played tricks and he lost drastically, except Begum noone voted for him.  That was agreat insult, even Begum discussed that during "salman ka farman" episode...how whether he took it positively or negatively is yet to be seen...