The misunderstandings shouldn't have cleared - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -JONAKI-

From an audience POV i think it would have been more nice if the misunderstandings between RaGa were not cleared so soon.Now I will miss those love-hate scenes.Rudr has realised that Gauri is not responsible for Pihu's marriage.Gauri is head over hills in love./so now there lacks some masala.I wanted RaGa to have a love-hate relationship.It would have been fun to see how they act as husband-wife infront of the inspector.But now it will not be that fun since both have accepted the marriage.
My separate bed dream is shattered in to pieces.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I don't want the mean Rudr.But Shiv was fun to watch.😳
The show has become a bore from the moment she put the sindoor in her hair. Even todays scene didn't do anything for me. Sure we get to see MIK without his shirt on - great, but for me this jodi is dull. And as actors, I don't care for this jodi either. I found today's scene as exciting as sitting on a wet blanket on a cold day. 🀒
Originally posted by -JONAKI-

Just one req to the CV's-Please give them separate beds.
They have seperate beds but this is not the key to a good storyline. I have seen spice and passion with character who share the same bed. This couple just does not do it for me - it had hope but it's dull. Need some fireworks on this show and the writers didn't build on what could have been a good story. I think they are trying to wrap up this show. The ratings are low and they're playing safe.
Originally posted by ekumeed

Lol Sweet_Waters.

Just saw that. Hmm, I was blushing like mad. Okay. (Clears throat.)

Now, I am confused. Yes, it does look like he has started to fall for her... My question is what are the creatives thinking? I cannot imagine. From him saying that he loves Pihu, Pihu, Pihu, we have him suddenly going to Gauri...? (Confused.) I hope the creatives develop the story organically from the characters instead of having the characters act out whatever storyline is in their minds at the moment.

Admittedly, I have always felt that Rudra is physically attracted to Gauri...evidence of which we most strongly see when he sexually threatens after the poster and calling-for-sex fiasco. And I also see that he is attracted to Gauri's personality and capacity for "without conditions" emotion whether that takes the form of friendship or as per his most recent understanding love.

But I did/do not think that that should be enough to have him falling for her so soon. Hmm, creatives better have a very, very, very good and believable reason for him falling for her without realizing that he is doing so and that on a meteoric pace.

Are we to then believe he never loved Pihu and that he was only infatuated? Because that is the only scenario that would justify him falling for Gauri under the circumstances.

Because a childhood love that turned into adolescent love and then turned into adult love and was about to turn into marriage wouldn't be that easy to forget, at least I wouldn't think so. Unless it was never true to begin with.

Sincerely,
Ek Umeed
I don't see a sexual threat as a sign of a sexual attraction to someone but as way to threaten and scare her.

And he is falling for Gauri or he too saw the inspector person and is pretending. 

If you don't love someone, why fake a marriage forever. Ultimately this is going to end. They could have had them faking it with Rudra not liking her and still mad with her. It would have been more interesting and a lot more fun to watch.
Edited by Laila2009 - 13 years ago
I totally loved todays episode. Thought every single scene was perfect and I am not saying that bcos of the hug at all. Loved the touching conversation between R and G to the son to mom affection bwteen R and RR to the R-JR talk to the nani-R scene to the hug.

I know we had thought that the story was going to go in a certain direction of a love-hate relationship between the two and it would have been nice to have got that but I am also loving how it is going now. I was totally glued to the show today. Now I am back to totally enjoying the show again. Curious how the bharat and wedding is going to happen cos they do have a solution to court issue now. Waiting to see where these two go from here as everything had been so unpredictable with this show so far.
Edited by Rach1 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Rach1

I totally loved todays episode. Thought every single scene was perfect and I am not saying that bcos of the hug at all. Loved the touching conversation between R and G to the son to mom affection bwteen R and RR to the R-JR talk to the nani-R scene to the hug.

I know we had thought that the story was going to go in a certain direction of a love-hate relationship between the two and it would have been nice to have got that but I am also loving how it is going now. I was totally glued to the show today. Now I am back to totally enjoying the show again. Curious how the bharat and wedding is going to happen cos they do have a solution to court issue now. Waiting to see where these two go from here as everything had been so unpredictable with this show so far.

I completely agree with you.Every scene looked so real and natural, I enjoyed watching Sangini .From what i saw today, if you guys are expecting for Mills and boon kind of romance then this is not the show to look forward to.

I saw a kind of "matured"  way of handling and seeing relationships/bonding  today be it for RG, G and her mom, R/RR,R and nani, R and his father and its  progression.

Brilliant work  SSBS  but could do even better !!!πŸ‘

Originally posted by nycsweetie

i agree the love-hate scenes would have been much more entertaining to watch this acceptance track should have come later on

I was one of the greatest fans of the love hate relationship in this story - in a way some of us wanted to relive the shiv-gauri magic here. But what we are missing is the fact that this is a different story rooting from a different concept. A love-hate relationship may not work here. It is Gauri's unconditional love that is getting projected here and we will see Rudr falling for her from that love and he will stand against the whole world and his family for her. So this is good too. And I dont think we should worry about what will happen if he falls soon, there is enough obstacles to come in their life in the form of Pihu and RR and what not. This will be good - again I am loving it absolutly. Just hope we get more episodes like todays, todays episode showed various relationships in R's life and it was beautifiully portrayedπŸ‘πŸ‘. An awesome awesome episode.

Edited by Rach1 - 13 years ago
i lived the episode alot... i hv a feeling it will be so much of fun...