THE GOOD AND BAD POINTS OF THIS TRACK - updated

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
 OK so the new track shows this brat that just entered the show and has started bossing our beloved Maneet around! OK we get it...He has a younger sister who is pampered and spoilt and is the one who Maan does anything for...absolutely anything...even leave the love of his life behind and his company deal in her hands too.  I think the Cvs do aim to show this as the new adchan in Geet's life...But let us just review the good and Bad points 1st......

BAD
  • So anvesha is this 'Git' who only thinks of herself and her own opinions...😑
  • She's used to having her way so doesn't like it when Geet contradicts her
  • She's the pain inthe ....u know where....who is hurting Maneet's relationship for her own preferences and tastes.
  • The Cvs have thrown her on us outta no where with an actress who doesn't seem to be doing much justice to the role. 
  • Geet doesn't have any break...it's just one test after another.
  • Maan seems to have had some personality problems and has had an mid-scene makeover of character. 
  • We are expected to obediently swallow it up like good little children and praise aunty Anvesha for being such a lovely spoilt little thing and are not allowed to feel like spanking her behind with a fine toothed comb. πŸ˜‘
  • We don't appreciate NT's wicked twin for Crazy;Land and want her Out OUt OUT!!
  • Maan talks to Anvesha like one speaks to a five yr old. 
  • Maan should let out his past to Geet when he harps so much on truth and trust...it's sheer hypocrisy.....if he doesn't.

GOOD

• OK so the CVs need to make more tracks in the plot to keep the 6 day a week shows afloat
  • They have to magic new characters and relations outta thin air just to keep the track flowing (reason why she wasn't at the engagement)
  • If we TRY to go with the flow and bear Kameeni-Annie, then Drashti gets a long deserved break and probably enough sleep and some rest and fun time, quite like GC had (as we saw in the offscreen pics).
  • Drashti and Gurmeet with not have as much stress tπŸ‘πŸΌo be in each and every segment and scene and they wont be as stressed in the 6 days show schedule. πŸ‘πŸΌ
  • Kameeni-annie will fall in love with Arjun n then marry n get outta their life
  • the CVs also have a bank of episodes cuz they have the luxury of precaps and promos lately!πŸ˜ƒ
  • Geet will utilise her mooh-tod-jawab skills to put her in her place. β­οΈ
  • Annie might realize that her family is not so perfect when she realizes how Geet's carrying Dev's child....if in the future she taunts Geet about sanskaar or any such things. πŸ‘
  • Maan will realize how spoilt his sis is when he hears her put the love of his life, down!!
  • Geet will show Maan how much he's bigadoed his sister and put some sense in him...
  • Good chance for Dev to put his sis in place and earn some respect!
  • let the CVs know how you feel and let them improve their work
  • Loved Geet's trust in Maan when she doesn't wonder which ''girl '' is with Maan...she just wonders who it is with him....never does jealousy arise in her...she trusts him so much. 
It's not likely that Nikunj will be changed so lets all just suck it up and concentrate on Drashti's ethereal face.😍 But lets not forget that there are bigger troubles like NT still out there and geet has more trouble brewing so so don't give up on the show and lets move on positively!!

As for Maan and his Sameera past.....it probably means nothing more to him. 
Geet's past will definitely affect her future so it was important she disclose her lifestory to him. But Maan seems to have forgotten Sameera and any impact she made on his life cuz Geet's taken it's place fully and even more completely. SO it makes sense why Maan didn't explain about his life to her...He'd rather forget it and move on...which he has! Remember when Geet ran from the engagement party..never was Maan shown comparing Geet and Sameera....he only thought of Geet and what affected her that she ran. 

Hope I made sense guys. Hope u agree.
cheers to Geet. 

Edited by mechantefille - 13 years ago
Wow, you have found so many positive things about this track. Only positive thing that I find is that GC and DD don't have to slog themselves, and they deserve all pampering that they can get.

But, such ridiculous storyline is one of the biggest reason, I was against this 6 days a week schedule. Now, I do not look forward to Geet HSP episodes.

If they have to develop secondary tracks, they already have good characters (which are also played by good actors, unlike certain someone) in the show very much present at this time - office staff, Adi, Pinky, Three musketeers, Meera (Bring back Jay). Why not use them to their full potential?
Originally posted by mechantefille

OK so the new track shows this brat that just entered the show and has started bossing our beloved Maneet around! OK we get it...He has a younger sister who is pampered and spoilt and is the one who Maan does anything for...absolutely anything...even leave the love of his life behind and his company deal in her hands too.  I think the Cvs do aim to show this as the new adchan in Geet's life...But let us just review the good and Bad points 1st......

BAD
  • So anvesha is this 'Git' who only thinks of herself and her own opinions...😑
  • She's used to having her way so doesn't like it when Geet contradicts her
  • She's the pain inthe ....u know where....who is hurting Maneet's relationship for her own preferences and tastes.
  • The Cvs have thrown her on us outta no where with an actress who doesn't seem to be doing much justice to the role. 
  • Geet doesn't have any break...it's just one test after another.
  • Maan seems to have had some personality problems and has had an mid-scene makeover of character. 
  • We are expected to obediently swallow it up like good little children and praise aunty Anvesha for being such a lovely spoilt little thing and are not allowed to feel like spanking her behind with a fine toothed comb. πŸ˜‘
  • We don't appreciate NT's wicked twin for Crazy;Land and want her Out OUt OUT!!

GOOD

• OK so the CVs need to make more tracks in the plot to keep the 6 day a week shows afloat
  • They have to magic new characters and relations outta thin air just to keep the track flowing
  • If we TRY to go with the flow and bear Kameeni-Annie, then Drashti gets a long deserved break and probably enough sleep and some rest and fun time, quite like GC had (as we saw in the offscreen pics).
  • Drashti and Gurmeet with not have as much stress tπŸ‘πŸΌo be in each and every segment and scene and they wont be as stressed in the 6 days show schedule. πŸ‘πŸΌ
  • Kameeni-annie will fall in love with Arjun n then marry n get outta their life
  • the CVs also have a bank of episodes cuz they have the luxury of precaps and promos lately!πŸ˜ƒ
  • Geet will utilise her mooh-tod-jawab skills to put her in her place. β­οΈ
  • Annie might realize that her family is not so perfect when she realizes how Geet's carrying Dev's child....if in the future she taunts Geet about sanskaar or any such things. πŸ‘
  • Maan will realize how spoilt his sis is when he hears her put the love of his life, down!!
  • Geet will show Maan how much he's bgadoed his sister and put some sense in him...
  • Good chance for Dev to put his sis in place and earn some respect!
  • let the CVs know how you feel and let them improve their work
It's not likely that Nikunj will be changed so lets all just suck it up and concentrate on Drashti's ethereal face.😍 But lets not forget that there are bigger troubles like NT still out there and geet has more trouble brewing so so don't give up on the show and lets move on positively!!
Hope I made sense guys. Hope u agree.
cheers to Geet. 

Good Post dear...πŸ‘πŸΌI totally agree with u about NOT LIKING Anvesha....she shud b out of the show...😑.

Like Noe said that the only positive thing is that Gurmeet & Drashti will get some break...Noe is absolutely right in saying that why not use other good actors already in the show to create different tracks....If Dev is out then bring in Jay...show Aditya-Meera track...Adi Sir- Pinki track.....Adi sir has soooo much potential....One more thing PLEASE CVs how can u show IP workers in a Corporate Conference room with clients....they r workers & if they do have the qualification then atleast change their ATTIRE (DRESSING)...PLEASE....Two requests : throw Anvesha OUT & either change the dressing of the 3 IP workers or don't show them in th e conference room attending client meetings ...Ridiculous....
It is true that Maan's younger sister is a spoilt brat.

Maan should definately correct his sister when she does not behave herself  and make her aware that Geet is her bhabi to be.

The writers of Geet need to show Maan's respect and love  for Geet .
If this is not potrayed correctly it will ruin the show.
Geet will utilise her mooh-tod-jawab skills to put her in her place.
i would love to see this scene...
but still missing geet maan scences😭 just hate is anni😑 she even does't look like maan sisi am so confusedπŸ˜•.if she create any misunderstandings between maneet i will definitely kill this kamineee😑
i am so pissed off want to kick this ugly B* out of the show😑
though i realy like ur positive points dear nice jobπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
hoping for best...finger crossed

Great topic dearπŸ‘πŸ‘

Im not gonna quote you coz I loved everything u said...πŸ˜ƒ

I know that we'v just gta deal with nikunj mallik cz she's not about to be changed...but I dnt get why we need her character in the first place!!

There are so many under-used characters on the show:

Adi Sir, Pinky, Tasha (πŸ˜†), ManEesha, Pandey Ji, ROMEO (the CAMEO?)

yeh sab toh aise hi jhoot moot ke baithe hai Maan Sir ki salary kha rahe hain...CVs ko bolo ki inse bhi toh kuch kaam karwaye yaar

and anyway....where exactly did this RANDOM SISTER pop out of??

I sincerely hope CVs justify the absence of her and any mention of her uptil now properly...and dont expect us to just suck up all the crap they throw at us

Lemme know what u think

Niks
😳
Originally posted by shaz01

Great topic dearπŸ‘πŸ‘

Im not gonna quote you coz I loved everything u said...πŸ˜ƒ

I know that we'v just gta deal with nikunj mallik cz she's not about to be changed...but I dnt get why we need her character in the first place!!

There are so many under-used characters on the show:

Adi Sir, Pinky, Tasha (πŸ˜†), ManEesha, Pandey Ji, ROMEO (the CAMEO?)

yeh sab toh aise hi jhoot moot ke baithe hai Maan Sir ki salary kha rahe hain...CVs ko bolo ki inse bhi toh kuch kaam karwaye yaar

and anyway....where exactly did this RANDOM SISTER pop out of??

I sincerely hope CVs justify the absence of her and any mention of her uptil now properly...and dont expect us to just suck up all the crap they throw at us

Lemme know what u think

Niks
😳

U know what ...I so agree.....Abhishek is a great actor and so is Adi and love Pinky....miss them yaar...Adi was so good in Monday's episode. I laughed after days. Please CVs capitalize on them why dont u.
Originally posted by mechantefille

U know what ...I so agree.....Abhishek is a great actor and so is Adi and love Pinky....miss them yaar...Adi was so good in Monday's episode. I laughed after days. Please CVs capitalize on them why dont u.

Adi was HILARIOUS in Monday's epiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...the way he laughs when he saw the wet file was just tooo cute...love him to death....honestly...i could sach mein watch his comedy for a whole week...rather than watching this Annie-crap for even 5 full mins😑
Edited by shaz01 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by noe23

Wow, you have found so many positive things about this track. Only positive thing that I find is that GC and DD don't have to slog themselves, and they deserve all pampering that they can get.

But, such ridiculous storyline is one of the biggest reason, I was against this 6 days a week schedule. Now, I do not look forward to Geet HSP episodes.

If they have to develop secondary tracks, they already have good characters (which are also played by good actors, unlike certain someone) in the show very much present at this time - office staff, Adi, Pinky, Three musketeers, Meera (Bring back Jay). Why not use them to their full potential?

I agree they have so many options to work with, the story can take so many dimensions with the characters they have why bring this trash in. I can't tolerate her even for a couple of episodes